VENT THREAD! Things you wish you could say but can't

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurac1988

Mummy to Eden
Reaction score
Stolen from Second Tri! Hope you ladies don't mind!

Here's a ranting space for all your TTC stresses. Something you can't say out loud? say it here. Always better to get it out of your system...

Step MIL - STOP TELLING ME TO "look after belly"! There's no one in there! It's empty! Jees, juse leave us to it for a bit!

MIL - stop being so interfering. I know children are expensive. I know it might take a while. I understand you had a horrible pregnancy and delivery but doesn't mean I will.

General public - Quit being so DAMN STUPID!

Cousin - Yes I know you're pregnant. Do i need to hear about it every twenty seconds? Do i want to know how bad your morning sickness is? Not every two seconds I don't! Stop whining! You have three kids already you can't afford. Welcome to the new one. I shall enjoy paying for it with my taxes. (I don't feel the same about everyone on benefits. She's a blatant scrounger who could work if she got off her fat ass)

Stupid Fkng AF came today wah wah wah. Really feel like screaming and crying at the same time. All that waiting, supplements, acupuncture and then today my dad's fam doctor called and he's not got dimentia as we thought last week, it's Parkinson's. My stress level is through the roof today and my back aches too. I'm so sad but can't share with people at work. Tears in my eyes. :(

2have4kids that is so sad :cry: made me well up :hugs:

laura i love the idea of this, i shall begin my rant lol.....

.....well on saturday after sulking for what felt like hours my dh finally orders me some ic's :happydance: paid 50p extra for 1st class postage so they would come today and the flippin things didn't come! i know it's only 50p but its the fact i wanted to spend Ronnie's nap time desperately trying to find a line that probably isn't even there anyway :growlmad: i emailed them and they said 10% of orders take 2 days! i know it sounds ridiculous but it's really annoyed me!
....and the stupid estate agent that we are selling our house through has been absolutely useless today! we are 11 weeks into a supposedly 8 week sale and purchase and i just want to move now :sad2:

well thats my rant over with, sounds pathetic now its written down but i feel better for it :thumbup:

I'm just tired of pregnant people complaining to me. Shut up. I lost my baby last month and I would happily (and silently) suffer through morning sickness again.

So tired of hearing people ask me, "when are you and your husband going to have kids?" ABOUT 9 MONTHS AFTER I GET PREGNANT! We have been trying for 6 years, and people just assume we have something aginst having babies! I am soooooo tired of seing pregnant women and listening to pregnancy complaints!!! eeerrrrg!!!

I am tired of having people ask me, "Don't you think it's time to give your daughter a little brother or sister?" and then the really mouthy ones point out, "You're not getting any younger, you know." As if I didn't know that?!!

I know DD is 4 1/2. I know most people have siblings closer together in age. There were reasons we delayed TTC again - DH was laid off twice, we thought we were going to lose our house, there was no way we could have handled another baby at the time, plus I was on tons of meds that were not TTC-friendly for depression and panic disorder, and now we're trying again, but, geez, it's just not happening fast this time around.

Mind your own business!

I wish everyone would stop sighing in relief each time I find out I'm not pregnant. I WANT to be! Yes, it would make my 4th child. Yes, I'm thankful for the 3 I already have, but we would like another one! Yes, I know how it happens, no, it's not in the water, and I think I'm old enough to make an informed decision as to whether or not to have another one!!

Every single time I have found out I am pregnant, my mother has made this God awful face as though I've just told her I have 6 months to live. I was her only one, and she didn't even want me. (She was glad to have me though. She just wasn't trying and didn't really want kids.) Just because she didn't want kids doesn't mean I don't! I take care of my kids. I don't pawn them off on other people and then act like I'm the world's greatest mother. Yes, I complain about them sometimes, but my life would be empty and meaningless without them. Yes, I want another one, and yes, I'm disappointed that it's not happening. Then you have the nerve to be upset because I don't talk to you about it? Come on...

Oh... I'm trying for a baby. When I talk to you about this, the last thing I want to hear is "I didn't even have to try. It just happened"! ARGH!

Oh... I'm trying for a baby. When I talk to you about this, the last thing I want to hear is "I didn't even have to try. It just happened"! ARGH!

This made me laugh! My closest friend is the only person I've told that we're TTC and she replied with "Well, I wouldn't know anything about it, because we got pregnant on our first try"! (Not their first month - their one and only 'attempt'!!)

It certainly shut me up & I'm definitely not in a hurry to pour my heart out to anyone else after that! :laugh2:

God I love this thread! Lol

Mum - Stop telling me that not everyone is blessed with children and that's just life, when you had 5 healthy children easily!

Facebook...stop letting people post baby pics and fetal pics!!

And why the f**k is everyone on the London Underground fricking pregnant!!...urgh and those stupid Baby on Board badges they all wear! I know you're pregnant you have a huge, beautiful bump you dont need a badge too!

My body - Why can't you just do the one bloody job you're supposed to be capable of!

OH - I love you very much but please please please stop smoking, I know it's just a few a week but it might be one more thing causing problems.

Friends - STOP HAVING BABIES! lol (not really, just remember how lucky you all are)

This is AWESOME!!

My mother was SO against the idea that my hub and I wanted one more.. I told her that a few months after my 3rd was born. She questioned me and berated me. Here we are a year later and she is always asking me if I'm pregnant, touching my stomach and asking if I'm sure I'm not because it looks like I've gained a few. At a restaurant the other day she told the waiter that yes- these were her grandkids- but she wished my hub would get off his ass and knock me up again!! HELLO!!! STFU! We are trying- but for us- not you! And it will happen when it does. Get off my Back lady!!

there are at least 5 people on my Facebook friend's list that are either pregnant or just had a baby.... I wish it was as easy as everyone is making it sound.... it's not.. I don't understand how all of these people that haven't been ttc just get pregnant... if the timing has to be right and everything has to be perfect.. how does it happen? don't you only have a 20% chance of conceiving every month? how are all of these people getting all of these happy surprises?? I would love to finally get my BFP and post it all over facebook bragging..

and stop making it sound so freaking easy... some of us are having difficulties conceiving and don't want to read about how it just happened for you... some of us would give ANYTHING to have a BFP and give everything to a little bundle of joy

Oh thank you for this! I want to keep positive but some days I just want to scream!!!!!

I want my OH to stop drinking, and he only drinks once maybe twice a week. I read it slows the swimmers down.

To my sister, I want to tell her to suck it up, get a job that pays full time hours and move the heck out of my house. Or at least make my life a little easier and help out around the house without being asked, you're almost 30 sooooooooooo LAZY!!! |(then she complains on twitter that the 'harder she tries the more she pushes people away'...when have you really tried???)

To my coworker... don't tell me you have an 'eagle eye for detail and a passion for the work we do'... when you can't follow through with a task after a week, and I finish it in 4 seconds.

And I want to tell my family that I'm opting to elope in August because I can't stand the thought of having them all in the city let alone same room for our special day. We're doing it our way.... alone. Peaceful. No logistics involved.

*sigh* thanks I needed that.

This made me laugh! My closest friend is the only person I've told that we're TTC and she replied with "Well, I wouldn't know anything about it, because we got pregnant on our first try"! (Not their first month - their one and only 'attempt'!!)

It certainly shut me up & I'm definitely not in a hurry to pour my heart out to anyone else after that! :laugh2:

I echo this completely, after she asked how I was doing my maid of honour, a very very good friend reminded me how easy it was for her to get pregnant the first time. Now she's done mat leave and told me a few months ago she's trying for her second. When I asked how that was going she said they were just fooling around and she wasn't really tracking her peak-yea right! The lady is a control freak. The next thing I expect to hear is that she's preggers. Both her sister and I have problems conceiving. It just feels like she's playing another very passively aggressive little mind game. Why are women so darn unsupportive and mean?
I really am so so glad to have met the ladies on this site, it's really been a blessing for me each day. I so look forward to the kind thoughts people have here, the wisdom and experience, and the humour/threads like this! :haha:

to my best friend: just because your miserable and your son father dont want you got you hanging on the back of his coat tail dragging you around. dont be hater! how you been my best for four years but you want to put me down about ttc#2 you sneeze and get pregnant but always having a miscarriage now your so miss pro fucking birth control telling me i need to get back on birth control no you need to STFU. dont tell me about my fiancee and how you thinking about his parenting skills when you always calling me nagging about what yo sons dad dont do for your son. girl you need to stay on birth control and leave the ttc to the real mom. misery loves company

*sigh* feel so great noe

Cousin - Yes I know you're pregnant. Do i need to hear about it every twenty seconds? Do i want to know how bad your morning sickness is? Not every two seconds I don't! Stop whining! You have three kids already you can't afford. Welcome to the new one. I shall enjoy paying for it with my taxes. (I don't feel the same about everyone on benefits. She's a blatant scrounger who could work if she got off her fat ass)[/QUOTE]

I know what u mean. My cousin is about 7 months pregnant with her 4th child, all of whom have different fathers. I do feel bad that her 1st sons father was killed in a car accident when her son was two, but they were already seperated and she was pregnant by someone else. She has no job, tries to take everything she can from the governmant and everyone that tries to help. She has money to smoke weed but can't afford to take care of her children. She treats her oldest son like an inconvienience, (I asked her to let me adopt him but she gets a check for him because his father passed away so she won't). Her next son is living with his paternal grandmother. and she thakfully at least treats her little girl good when shes not pawning her off. She can't chose which ********, broke, good for nothing, jobless man she wants to be with, switching between at least two every other week. I'm sorry this is a long rant but it irks me soooo much that I am married to a great man that wants children, who has a great job and supports and loves me. He is 30 and I just turned 26 and we can't seem to have even one. *sigh*

and shes not even the only one I know like that :growlmad:

Oh thank you for this! I want to keep positive but some days I just want to scream!!!!!

I want my OH to stop drinking, and he only drinks once maybe twice a week. I read it slows the swimmers down.

To my sister, I want to tell her to suck it up, get a job that pays full time hours and move the heck out of my house. Or at least make my life a little easier and help out around the house without being asked, you're almost 30 sooooooooooo LAZY!!! |(then she complains on twitter that the 'harder she tries the more she pushes people away'...when have you really tried???)

To my coworker... don't tell me you have an 'eagle eye for detail and a passion for the work we do'... when you can't follow through with a task after a week, and I finish it in 4 seconds.

And I want to tell my family that I'm opting to elope in August because I can't stand the thought of having them all in the city let alone same room for our special day. We're doing it our way.... alone. Peaceful. No logistics involved.

*sigh* thanks I needed that.

Lol! In regards to your wedding- def do it your way!! I just got married (in Nov) for the 2nd time. The second we got engaged my MIL was planning shit. I didn't want a wedding the first time!! So we ade some plans.. And told our very close fam and friends a week before. Had a nice family party at our home and everyone was gona within a couple hours. And I didn't have all sorts of well-meaning advice and input to irritate the crap outta me!!

SIL - I do not want to hear that all BIL has to do is "sneeze in your direction and your pregnant" Good for you - if it's true he's got some weird ass snot and needs seen by a doctor. Just shut up for once!

Thank goodness for this thread!! So i already HATE going on facebook because of all the pregnant girls and new moms that are constantly posting statuses and pictures about their babies and it makes so me jealous i could explode!!!! But today when i logged in i was greeted with a wall post notification. A friend from highshool posted something to me on my wall, so i clicked to go to my page.

Her post read: "So now that you're married when are we going to see little Alyson's running around? lol"

I WAS FURIOUS AND MORTIFIED!!!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

But i tried to keep my cool. I wanted to delete it but i didnt want to seem rude or give off the impression that i was angry or over sensistive. And besides, this girl is really nice and im sure that if she knew what i was going through she wouldnt have done this.

So I replied saying that i was just so stressed out with getting ready for the move that i hadnt even had time to think about that sort of thing.

Heres what i wanted to say: "Well if you must know, every moment of my life is consumed with thoughts about having a baby! I spend all day researching and on forums talking about how much i want a child. However, i'm so damn unlucky that i have PCOS, and getting pregnant will be hard for me, and staying pregnant will be even harder. I have the wonderful option of taking harmful medications that MIGHT work, or trying natural supplements that MIGHT work, seeing as there is NO CURE for my illness. Also you might like to know that i DIE a little inside everytime i see a pregnant woman, whether its on facebook or in person and i hate myself for being so jealous but i cant help it. The fact that i may not be able to give my husband a child, while little 15 year old sluts seem to be able to conceive by just SEXTING turns me into a stark raving mad lunatic!! I just dont understand!! And for another fun fact: I get so depressed and mad at my self everytime i delusionally symptom spot and take a pregnancy test just to get a BFN and be dissapointed! In fact, i cried myself to sleep last night for that very reason. Some days i really wonder how much more of this i can take, and im not even actively trying to conceive yet. And when we do start ttc it will have to be this big secret just between me and my husband because neither of our families is supportive of us having a child right now and dont seem to understand why we would have the audacity to tell them that we can make our own decisions! Just more drama to add to my life.. So in conclusion, i'm miserable, childless, miserable about being childless and possibly being doomed to a life of struggle and infertility, and sometimes i truly think that if i cant have a child that it makes me a useless human being and that i'm not worthy of being called a woman or a wife or even being alive for that matter. So thanks for asking me this insensitive question on facebook for the world to see and digging the knife in even deeper. If i kill myself tonight, you should know its because of you. But dont worry, since we're cool, i'll give you a shout out in my suicide note. Any more questions???" BITCH!!

Well i'm glad i got that off my chest :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"