VENT THREAD! Things you wish you could say but can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister is the only one I've told I'm off the pill now and trying.

My mother told me that my sister was going to buy me some pre-natal vitamins. Really mom? Cause my sister knows I've been taking them for a month! She didn't say that! She was just trying to get it out of me if we are trying!

And I would also tell my family and co-workers that I know I will be 60 when my child is 30. I can do math! Thanks! :thumbup:

I want to say this outloud to my best friend:

I love you so much but it is breaking my heart to see you 1 week away from your due date and its gonna be even harder to come round and snuggle your tiny bundle. I am so happy you got pregnant straight away both time...good for you.....but saying it all the time does not help me fall pregnant!!

I honestly thought i would have been pregnant within 3 months (HOW NAIVE) next month is month 11 and i am heartbroken :(

To my DH.....I wish you could be happier that we are trying for a baby. And I wish you would just show me more affection and interest.

To my mind and body......please stop f*cking around with me. I just want to know already.

I have one more to add. I caught OH smoking yesterday and he dropped the cigarette when he saw me coming like I wouldn't notice. This after he promised he had quit his casual smoking months ago. I have to wonder now if he ever quit. Makes me so upset that I seem more committed to this ttc effort than he is. And he did it on the day af shows up moving us to cycle 8. He knows how much this hurts more every month af shows up. Why are men so stubborn? It was his idea to stop smoking in the first place!!!

/rant

This is a great thread ladies!!!

If one more person tells me to "Just stop trying and it will happen!" I'm going to have to try really hard not to punch them in the face!!! Or "It will happen when it's meant to happen!" That doesn't make the waiting any easier!

Every time one of my new mom/dad friends complains to me about being exhausted and how hard it is having a newborn, I want to tell them "shut up at least you have a baby!"

Like most of you other ladies, I can't stand the women who say "Oh my husband just has to look at me and I get pregnant!" UGH.. just shut up!

And no offense meant at all to the ladies with other children trying for number 5, 6 & more, but sometimes I just think "Well obviously you'll get pregnant eventually, you've done it 5 times already!" I really don't mean to offend any of you trying for big families, it just stings sometimes when some of us ladies are in such a struggle to even get to #1 :(

This is a great thread ladies!!!

If one more person tells me to "Just stop trying and it will happen!" I'm going to have to try really hard not to punch them in the face!!! Or "It will happen when it's meant to happen!" That doesn't make the waiting any easier!

Every time one of my new mom/dad friends complains to me about being exhausted and how hard it is having a newborn, I want to tell them "shut up at least you have a baby!"

Like most of you other ladies, I can't stand the women who say "Oh my husband just has to look at me and I get pregnant!" UGH.. just shut up!

And no offense meant at all to the ladies with other children trying for number 5, 6 & more, but sometimes I just think "Well obviously you'll get pregnant eventually, you've done it 5 times already!" I really don't mean to offend any of you trying for big families, it just stings sometimes when some of us ladies are in such a struggle to even get to #1 :(

I am currently ttc #4, and am going through some issues. Waiting to test Friday. During my times of frustration, I have considered how much more frustrating it must be for those trying for #1. DH and I went three years ttc #1, with no luck. I wanted it so bad, and I hated seeing pregnant women or people with babies, so I do kind of know what that feels like. I honestly don't know if I can say anything to make you feel better. Just wanted to say I do understand where you're coming from.:hugs:

I know this is gonna sound really bad, but im going to rant about my OH and a few other people

*rant on* He seems to be under the impression that just because we will have the best dr for when we get pregnant he seems to think that 'nothing will go wrong' in the way of me having PCOS. He seems to think that we will have have a healthy pregnancy and that I wont be at risk of losing it. Everytime I talk to him, it's just the same old answer " Babe it's okay, we'll get though it because we'll have the best Dr and Ob/Gyn so you wont lose our baby or your body wont fail because of the PCOS " Argh it's like FFS man, I've got just as much faith as what you have in my own body to make it 'sticky' and yes im bloody scared about it all!

Ladies! what do I do?? Do I educate him more about PCOS or do I just write off his opinion??

Oh and the snarky woman in the shops the other day who thought I was preg because my overcoat made my belly round.. No I don't need your frikkin help and no I don't frikkin want to know about a Maternity Bra! *rant off*

Just wanted to say thank you jcombs -- I kind of felt bitchy after writing that!! But it's a vent!!! And it's how I feel sometimes! :hugs:

This TTC thing brings up strange feelings :/

Just wanted to say thank you jcombs -- I kind of felt bitchy after writing that!! But it's a vent!!! And it's how I feel sometimes! :hugs:

This TTC thing brings up strange feelings :/

Exactly- it is a vent. I took no offense to it. I can certainly see where you're coming from. Your post made me think. :-k

Thank goodness for this thread!! So i already HATE going on facebook because of all the pregnant girls and new moms that are constantly posting statuses and pictures about their babies and it makes so me jealous i could explode!!!! But today when i logged in i was greeted with a wall post notification. A friend from highshool posted something to me on my wall, so i clicked to go to my page.

Her post read: "So now that you're married when are we going to see little Alyson's running around? lol"

I WAS FURIOUS AND MORTIFIED!!!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

But i tried to keep my cool. I wanted to delete it but i didnt want to seem rude or give off the impression that i was angry or over sensistive. And besides, this girl is really nice and im sure that if she knew what i was going through she wouldnt have done this.

So I replied saying that i was just so stressed out with getting ready for the move that i hadnt even had time to think about that sort of thing.

Heres what i wanted to say: "Well if you must know, every moment of my life is consumed with thoughts about having a baby! I spend all day researching and on forums talking about how much i want a child. However, i'm so damn unlucky that i have PCOS, and getting pregnant will be hard for me, and staying pregnant will be even harder. I have the wonderful option of taking harmful medications that MIGHT work, or trying natural supplements that MIGHT work, seeing as there is NO CURE for my illness. Also you might like to know that i DIE a little inside everytime i see a pregnant woman, whether its on facebook or in person and i hate myself for being so jealous but i cant help it. The fact that i may not be able to give my husband a child, while little 15 year old sluts seem to be able to conceive by just SEXTING turns me into a stark raving mad lunatic!! I just dont understand!! And for another fun fact: I get so depressed and mad at my self everytime i delusionally symptom spot and take a pregnancy test just to get a BFN and be dissapointed! In fact, i cried myself to sleep last night for that very reason. Some days i really wonder how much more of this i can take, and im not even actively trying to conceive yet. And when we do start ttc it will have to be this big secret just between me and my husband because neither of our families is supportive of us having a child right now and dont seem to understand why we would have the audacity to tell them that we can make our own decisions! Just more drama to add to my life.. So in conclusion, i'm miserable, childless, miserable about being childless and possibly being doomed to a life of struggle and infertility, and sometimes i truly think that if i cant have a child that it makes me a useless human being and that i'm not worthy of being called a woman or a wife or even being alive for that matter. So thanks for asking me this insensitive question on facebook for the world to see and digging the knife in even deeper. If i kill myself tonight, you should know its because of you. But dont worry, since we're cool, i'll give you a shout out in my suicide note. Any more questions???" BITCH!!

Well i'm glad i got that off my chest :)

I teared up reading this because it's exactly how I think every damn time someone asks that ... but at the same time I laughed because I know how you feel and it would be great to see someones reaction if that is the answer they finally get .... *hugs* I am right there with you girl.

My heart goes out to you ladies..and to those people who either says it will just or think they know everything when it comes down to a baby tell them to kiss your asses with cherry red lipstick. Because everybody body is different.

Thank goodness for this thread!! So i already HATE going on facebook because of all the pregnant girls and new moms that are constantly posting statuses and pictures about their babies and it makes so me jealous i could explode!!!! But today when i logged in i was greeted with a wall post notification. A friend from highshool posted something to me on my wall, so i clicked to go to my page.

Her post read: "So now that you're married when are we going to see little Alyson's running around? lol"

But i tried to keep my cool. I wanted to delete it but i didnt want to seem rude or give off the impression that i was angry or over sensistive. And besides, this girl is really nice and im sure that if she knew what i was going through she wouldnt have done this.

So I replied saying that i was just so stressed out with getting ready for the move that i hadnt even had time to think about that sort of thing.

Heres what i wanted to say: "Well if you must know, every moment of my life is consumed with thoughts about having a baby! I spend all day researching and on forums talking about how much i want a child. However, i'm so damn unlucky that i have PCOS, and getting pregnant will be hard for me, and staying pregnant will be even harder. I have the wonderful option of taking harmful medications that MIGHT work, or trying natural supplements that MIGHT work, seeing as there is NO CURE for my illness. Also you might like to know that i DIE a little inside everytime i see a pregnant woman, whether its on facebook or in person and i hate myself for being so jealous but i cant help it. The fact that i may not be able to give my husband a child, while little 15 year old sluts seem to be able to conceive by just SEXTING turns me into a stark raving mad lunatic!! I just dont understand!! And for another fun fact: I get so depressed and mad at my self everytime i delusionally symptom spot and take a pregnancy test just to get a BFN and be dissapointed! In fact, i cried myself to sleep last night for that very reason. Some days i really wonder how much more of this i can take, and im not even actively trying to conceive yet. And when we do start ttc it will have to be this big secret just between me and my husband because neither of our families is supportive of us having a child right now and dont seem to understand why we would have the audacity to tell them that we can make our own decisions! Just more drama to add to my life.. So in conclusion, i'm miserable, childless, miserable about being childless and possibly being doomed to a life of struggle and infertility, and sometimes i truly think that if i cant have a child that it makes me a useless human being and that i'm not worthy of being called a woman or a wife or even being alive for that matter. So thanks for asking me this insensitive question on facebook for the world to see and digging the knife in even deeper. If i kill myself tonight, you should know its because of you. But dont worry, since we're cool, i'll give you a shout out in my suicide note. Any more questions???" BITCH!!

I teared up reading this because it's exactly how I think every damn time someone asks that ... but at the same time I laughed because I know how you feel and it would be great to see someones reaction if that is the answer they finally get .... *hugs* I am right there with you girl.

Thanks! Sometimes i wonder how poeple would react too. Because I seriously feel like people ask questions that they dont want a REAL answer to. Like when some one asks "are you ok?" they dont really want to know about your problems, they expect you to say "I'm fine!" so they can feel better about themselves for asking even though they didnt really help you at all. I've learned that about people over the years. So now i only ask people questions that i could actually handle an honest answer from. But i think i'm just a more genuine, caring person than most of these insensitive jerks out here lol

Relax. Really? RELAX?

That is your advice? Glad to see medical school taught you well.

Shove your advice where the sun don't shine

My thoughts exactly honey!! I can never comprehend how people can be so insensitive about us woman who have PCOS. They have no idea how it feels to tell our boyfriends/fiancees/husbands that we might possibly not be able to give them children. It angers me to think that these 14,15, 16 year old s**ts can have babies naturally and think it's cool to be a Teen Mum. IT'S FERKING NOT OKAY!! IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR CHILDREN GIVE THEM TO WOMAN WHO CANT HAVE CHILDREN! Im so jealous of all those woman who are pregnant, and when I see them in the street I think I wish that could be me. I keep telling my OH what a failure I am to be considered to be his girlfriend and that he could find a woman who could give him children without difficulty, but he keeps telling me he loves me and he wouldn't want anyone else.

Im just dreading the talk with my OH about how hard it will be for us to TTC and to tell him how hard the emotional rollercoaster will be for him. He keeps telling me he loves me for who I am and that whatever happens will happen. But I dont think he will understand just how hard the struggle will be for us.

The rants just keep coming.... :nope:

Well, I really am starting to feel a bit selfish. All you ladies are trying to hard just to have your first one, and I'm freaking over ttc #4. I really honestly wish you the best of luck. But really, whether it's your first or your tenth, if you are actively trying to get pregnant and can't, it is extremely frustrating. I have never gotten pregnant "easily." The first three years, hubby and I tried and tried with no luck, then finally got pregnant and had a miscarriage. I remember the fear and apprehension I felt during that time about not being able to get pregnant and carry a pregnancy to term well. I remember feeling like I wasn't a whole woman.

When I hear someone struggling, I tend to say things like, "quit trying so hard." or "Just be patient." because it's the only thing I can think to say. I never realize how hurtful that may be or how insensitive it may sound.

MissFernandez- I tell my husband the same things and he swears he still loves me and he doesnt think any less of me. But i'm still really hard on myself about it, and the last thing i need is to have insensitive rude people nosing around in my PRIVATE PERSONAL business! It just makes me feel worse. On the bright side, i have an appointment coming up to see if i can start treatment since i'll be ttc soon. So hopefully i'll start seeing some progress in the near future. It just sucks that we have to keep ttc a secret from our families, but oh well.

Jcombs35- I am sorry for your loss. Congrats on your beautiful three, and good luck with number four. Its stories like yours that give me hope :hugs:

MissFernandez- I tell my husband the same things and he swears he still loves me and he doesnt think any less of me. But i'm still really hard on myself about it, and the last thing i need is to have insensitive rude people nosing around in my PRIVATE PERSONAL business! It just makes me feel worse. On the bright side, i have an appointment coming up to see if i can start treatment since i'll be ttc soon. So hopefully i'll start seeing some progress in the near future. It just sucks that we have to keep ttc a secret from our families, but oh well.

Jcombs35- I am sorry for your loss. Congrats on your beautiful three, and good luck with number four. Its stories like yours that give me hope :hugs:

Thank you. I'm glad I could give you some hope. Sometimes we're stuck in the middle of our storms in life and we can't see the whole picture. We sometimes get to the point where all we can think of is all the negative things that are going to happen! And how ironic that ttc makes you so stressed out and crazy and yet that stress can make it so hard to conceive!

Alycon... I flippin' LOVED your post!!! I think you should have Facebook posted it. Sometimes it's better to piss everyone off at the same time.

My H2B says he doesnt think any less of me either and that what will come with come. Im also still really hard on myself too, and you're right the last thing we need is insensitive people sticking their nose in on OUR PRIVATE business. We are keeping our TTC Journey quiet to our family too, only confided in basically our GP and a few VERY VERY close friends of our plans.

We are trying to naturally TTC first, then when we get frustrated and feel like we're getting nowhere then we'll try treatment. Good Luck for your journey!

Alycon... I flippin' LOVED your post!!! I think you should have Facebook posted it. Sometimes it's better to piss everyone off at the same time.

Thanks! If we werent keeping our ttc a secret i totally would have!! I can only imagine everybodys face if they were to log in and see that! :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"