• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

VENT THREAD! Things you wish you could say but can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah man your post really had me thinking of the episode of hoarders, I feel like going and kidnapping you just thinking about those roaches, I'd have been all peace out day 1 after the first roach, been like oh I'm just going to sleep over at my friends....oh we are going out...oh I think we are going to be out late soooo I'm just going to sleep over again....and repeat

yes omg my grandma is a borderline hoarder!! She shops way too much and my grandad had to build a second closet just for her stuff and then he had to build a THIRD one! But its just her clothes, she throws away things that need to be thrown out. I hate the episodes of hoarders where 90% of the stuff really is TRASH. and i hate the ones whose kitchens are gross. Even if i was a hoarder, my kitchen would still be SPOTLESS :thumbup:

ah man your post really had me thinking of the episode of hoarders, I feel like going and kidnapping you just thinking about those roaches, I'd have been all peace out day 1 after the first roach, been like oh I'm just going to sleep over at my friends....oh we are going out...oh I think we are going to be out late soooo I'm just going to sleep over again....and repeat

yes omg my grandma is a borderline hoarder!! She shops way too much and my grandad had to build a second closet just for her stuff and then he had to build a THIRD one! But its just her clothes, she throws away things that need to be thrown out. I hate the episodes of hoarders where 90% of the stuff really is TRASH. and i hate the ones whose kitchens are gross. Even if i was a hoarder, my kitchen would still be SPOTLESS :thumbup:

lmao yeah my mom is a boarderline hoarder, only because my dad and such has always kept things clean. i think if they ever divorce I feel bad for whatever house she destroys after that

seriously, I don't care what happens to the rest of my house, but the kitchen is a MUST to be clean. I never have had a single roach in my homes and I live in tropical countries like mexico and brazil....and I pin it all in being clean and having a cat LOL. I miss my cats (they are in the USA atm cuz couldn't have cats in mexico) my little predators were expert bug hunters, especially those moths, my cat would get a running start and go strait up walls to catch the ones that were close to the ceiling LOL. and when I had cats, I cleaned the litterbox 3x a day, aka whenever they took a crap I was there with shovel in hand already LOL.

lmao yeah my mom is a boarderline hoarder, only because my dad and such has always kept things clean. i think if they ever divorce I feel bad for whatever house she destroys after that

seriously, I don't care what happens to the rest of my house, but the kitchen is a MUST to be clean. I never have had a single roach in my homes and I live in tropical countries like mexico and brazil....and I pin it all in being clean and having a cat LOL. I miss my cats (they are in the USA atm cuz couldn't have cats in mexico) my little predators were expert bug hunters, especially those moths, my cat would get a running start and go strait up walls to catch the ones that were close to the ceiling LOL. and when I had cats, I cleaned the litterbox 3x a day, aka whenever they took a crap I was there with shovel in hand already LOL.

same here! i could care less about any other room but the kitchen! If some one has a dirty kitchen i think theyre dirty and i lose all respect for them. Cuz i can understand toys in the living room, clothes scattered in the laundry room, toothpaste smeared on the sink in the bathroom etc. Stuff happens. But you EAT in the kitchen. CLEAN IT!! Especially if youre having people over!! i sound like a crazy person but i dont care :) Oh and the dog ate a bug last night.. gross but its one less that i have to worry about so :thumbup: for the doggie

haha thats how I look at it with my cats I stopped getting grossed out over it once I mentally designated it as their job. but also at least my cats don't lick me hehe. yeah thats exactly how I think, your kitchen is where you prep food and such. and ESPECIALLY when I come visiting, if its dirty i'm all...you knew I was comming....so I know you 'cleaned'....so how bad was it before I came that THIS is your version of cleaner?

Hahahaha! Idk why but i'm so tickled by that "this is your version of cleaner?" but Its actually kind of sad that people live like that. especially those that have kids. if theres one thing i cant stand its people who have their kids living dirty but thats a whole new rant..

mhmm I've gone so far as while we are chatting, and they've eaten and I've...drank a soda...I take their plate and start doing the dishes to be a "polite guest" and after that end up cleaning and wiping down the whole kitchen while we talk and they don't even really notice. just cuz I'll have a tick in my eye the whole visit if I don't do something.

omg yes, my friend works in a day care area, and shes like...its a rich neighborhood, their parents dress clean and look good...kids? look like two dirty hobos that may or may not be lice infested.

OMG i'm so glad im not the only person who goes around doing other peoples dishes! haha Even if theyre clean i still like to wash my own plate at least. I feel like i'm being rude if i just toss my plate in the sink and walk away.

now for the rant:

I hate when parents look good and their kids look dirty. I dont see it much with rich people but where i live its the welfare moms who live in the ghetto that do this. They will have their hair done, nails done, new outfit, high heels, jewelery, the new iPhone etc. But their kids are DIRTY, the little girls hair wont be combed and the boys wont have haircuts, the clothes are too small and have stains and holes on them, their faces need to be washed and noses need to be wiped.. i mean its just disgusting!! And then they drop the kids off and as soon as their mom leaves the first thing they say is "I'm hungry!" And thats when i hit the roof! It makes me want to kick her ass be like bitch feed your kids! I mean come on, even if you dont buy them new clothes at least feed them!! And the fact that theyre on welfare and get food stamps make it worse! I know a girl who gets $500 a month for food but her kids are always hungry. How the f*ck does that happen?! I swear nothing makes me madder than a so called mom treating her kids like this while she has the best of everything for herself! SELFISH doesnt even begin to describe these women! And of course theyre the ones who can have ten kids with no problem while I'm struggling to even get my body to ovulate! (Not to get pregnant, just to just drop one damn egg!! and i cant even get that!) If kidnapping wasnt a crime i'd have a house full of kids that i took home with me because i couldnt stand to see them living like that any longer. I could go on for five pages ranting about this!!!

My rant:
Tired of always sacrificing or delaying one dream for another.

Hate living in a country where the healthcare system is so FUCKED that I have to wait until I'm eight weeks late to get a blood test to find out where my sodding period is!

So tired of feeling jealous. I live with my cousin and her family (our new home is having delays in renovation). Anyway, in a morning when I can hear her and her husband and 2 little girls all laughing in bed together and little voices squealing "mummy" or "daddy", my heart breaks. I want that! I NEED that!

My cousin is amazing and has had many mc's so I don't begrudge her her happiness, I just cant help feeling jealous and the fact she's had it so hard makes me feel so guilty for being jealous!

Vent: hey AF thanks for finally showing up... on our anniversary! Happy Anniversary...my uterus feels like it's imploding!

*searches for hot water bottle and advil*

I really want AF to start. Today was my last dose of provera, and whenever AF starts I get to go get my pelvic ultrasound on CD3 and my HSG on CD10, but I'm so damn sick of waiting. I just want to be fn pregnant already. It's driving me nuts. This is bullshit. Blahhh 6 years total I've been waiting to get pregnant and this is crapppppppp. I'm thankful it never happened with my exhusband now (hindsight is always 20/20 lol) but seriously. I'll be 29 in 4 months! I said I wanted a baby by 39! This keeps up, and I don't think I'm going to hit that goal!!!! Blerggggg

Hey hope you ladies don't mind me joining in late but just wanted to have a little rant!

SIL - Please stop saying that your husband only has to look at you and you get pregnant, you have 5 children and I would give anything to have just one

MIL - Please stop putting my down for being worried about having PCOS. I know your friend had it and got pregnant when she wasn't even trying! But I am not your friend, I am trying I have been for a year but I'm not even ovulating so I feel like I have the right to be a little bit upset.

:) That does make you feel better xx

I'm sick of wishing away my life! I'm constantly praying days will pass faster; praying for O, praying for 2ww to pass, praying for af when BFN... Raaaaaaahhhhhhh! I've wished away over 4 years!!!

JUST GIVE ME A GOD DAMN BABY!

So I just spent a few minutes stalking the teen pregnancy forum and i know this probably makes me a huge bitch but i'm so pissed off now!! :growlmad: i mean i dont know any of them personally but i think its safe to say that most (if not all) of their pregnanciees were "oopsies" and they are more likely to not have the fathers around, drop out of school, and end up on benifits which just makes me sad for those babies- and the girls! i know not all of them will end up with a bad life and im not saying they will be bad mothers but the odds are stacked against them and their situation was 98% preventable (if they properly used birth control and condoms!):dohh: Its not like i'm against having kids young, i'm 19. The difference between me and them is that i finished high school, im married, me and my husband live on our own and are financially stable and have BOTH agreed to start TTC. But of course i have PCOS and my body doesnt cooperate with a damn thing i want it to do!! Lucky me! And i really feel bad for being so judgemental because if it wasnt for my PCOS we would have probably been teen parents ourselves (although i think we would have still gotten married)! I wasnt on borth control and we never used condoms! Watching every other girl in my class have "oopsie" babies (and the fact that i was getting one period a year) is how i knew something had to be wrong with me! and there is. I feel horrible that i'm judging these girls but now that i know im having trouble TTC i kind of wish i would have been like them, even though i know that would have caused even bigger problems. Ughhhh.. Jealousy is an ugly confusing green monster!!! Ugh, this is more of a rant against myself i guess. Any body else share in my feelings??

Who the hell do you actually think you are? Your life must be so perfect for you to sit here and bash? Pathetic...you really need to get a grip of yourself. Yes, I had my daughter at sixteen- she is most wonderful thing I have ever done. No, im not on benefits. My partner works to provide for us. I went back to college when my daughter was 10 days old, and in September im off to university to study to become a doctor.

Sorry to burst your sterotypical bubble...but I would love to hear what you have amounted to in life? Not very much im guessing. Maybe you should put your keyboard down for a minute and go and say those things to somebodies face, I would pay for front row seats to see what would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"