VENT THREAD! Things you WISH you could say..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChesMik4eva

Lorenzo's Mama
Reaction score
Ok firstly, this thread is just a bit of fun! I thought it would be good to have a place to come and say the things you wish you could! My pregnancy hormones make me the least patient person on the world and I have to bite my tongue hard everytime I want to snap back at stupid, annoying people. I don't want to bitch ot my OH so I thought I would take it out on BnB lol.

I'll start... to the woman at work,
F*** OFF!! You are the most annoying person I've ever met! Just because I've whinged to someone you're standing near does NOT mean you can jump in the convo with "You've got a loooong way to go yet! Just wait until you're bigger!" ARGH! YOU'VE NEVER EVEN HAD KIDS!!!! How does that make it ok for you to comment on my pregnancy?! Back off!

to the man who works at Toy World,
Don't ask me if I'm pregnant and then IMMEDIATELY say "And how old are you?" That's rude! I'm 19 but it's none of you bloody business how old I am! Learn some tact...

to my friend,
STOP being stupid about contraception! You say you don't want a baby right now yet you're not using ANYTHING?! I know you might think you want a baby because I'm pregnant but that's not a good reason! You and you're boyfriend fight and break up every second day! Do you really think that's a good environment to bring a baby into? Don't think just because you're boyfriend smokes weed and drinks his sperm count will be low and you won't get pregnant. How do you know? That's the most ridiculous logic I've ever heard...

Ok ladies thanks for listening and please feel free to say what's on your minds!

that people would just shut up and not ask me "oh 7th, what will you do?" Or for my ex" well since your having a 7th, I think it be best i take our older 4 from you since your clearly not paying attention to them" umm SHUT UP.. your not around, F OFF! ugh..so much more I could vent about. I sound like a cranky B****

To my SIL..

You will NEVER meet our child! We will NOT be allowing your attitude towards me to rub off on our children. NOT happening!!!

To my parental in laws...

PLEASE show more interest in your new grandchild that will be coming into the world soon. It seems like you don't care much at all and it hurts quite a bit.

To ALL of my friends who have kids...

QUIT WITH THE ADVICE!!!! I'm not completely stupid. I KNOW that babies don't sleep all night and I get the jist of your parenting techniques but PLEASE let me make my own. Your way is NOT the ONLY way!!!!

Cheers :)

That feels sooooo much better :haha:

"The majority of my friends"
No, I won't miss my "life", I've had my years of being wild and irresponsible, I'm more excited about raising my baby and becoming a family then any more holidays with the girls etc.

To my OH: i do not trust your family alone with the baby.

To MIL-to-be: Stop trying to control everything. let your son be a man and stop whining that im taking him away from you. and stop thinking your stupid boyfriend matters in my life he will never be my sons grandfather. he wont even marry you for hells sake! Ugh and stop wanting to do all my health stuff, im not peeing in any more cups for you or having you take my blood anymore. back off and let us start our family geez!

To my OH: i do not trust your family alone with the baby.

To MIL-to-be: Stop trying to control everything. let your son be a man and stop whining that im taking him away from you. and stop thinking your stupid boyfriend matters in my life he will never be my sons grandfather. he wont even marry you for hells sake! Ugh and stop wanting to do all my health stuff, im not peeing in any more cups for you or having you take my blood anymore. back off and let us start our family geez!

Your MIL sounds like a control freak! I feel so sorry for you :(

LOL!

@ most people "YES I know I will be busy"!

To people at work who think they have had SPD
NO YOU HAVEN'T HAD SPD, it is totally different from "pelvic pain", its agony and means sometimes I can't manage a full day at work, im not skiving!

To my MIL
Thanks very much for not bothering to phone me for over 3 months to see how I am even tho you know I was off work for weeks with SPD and spotting. Just as well you live 200 miles away as you are not part of my life. Oh and thanks very much for not bothering to buy one single thing for your FIRST grandchild even tho my mum and dad have bought loads for us. I'll never forget that.

To my sister
Thanks for not really bothering to ask me how I am when we see each other and doing nothing but talk about your wedding in June 2013! Something else I won't forget about.

Ooooo I love this thread!

To the girl at work who doesn't know what soap is-will you please wash your pits and flange you are making everyone around you gag. It's obvious you don't wash as I could fry an egg on your head with grease dripping from it.

To my family members- 25 isnt too young to have a baby. I know I will have sleepless nights and I don't care if you don't like my name choices.

To my DH's Sister- Stop being a cow. I will eat what I want. Chocolate does not cause miscarriage if I want a wee square of chocolate who are you to judge?

General work people- Stop telling me I'm huge. How would you like it if I said you were fat?

To SPD- F*ck off. you're ruining my pregnancy.

To my DH:
Please stop playing F'king computer games every night! you never used to do it, so why start now when I could really do with your help around the house in the evenings when I come home from work achy and exhausted, and find that although you've been home for an hour before me, I have to do all the dishes, cook dinner, tidy up etc etc...and then when I do finally get to sit down & relax, I have to watch stupid cars going round and round a bloody track. I want to watch some TV for a change!!

To DH's "mum" who is not really his mum, just someone who's daughter he used to go out with as a teenager, and who he lived with for a while when he left home:
You are not and WILL not be "grandma/nanny" to this baby!!! you f'd up all your own kids lives, even though he refuses to see it you f'd up my husbands life, your family is completley disfunctional and I do not want this baby to have anything to do with you other than the occasional visit (maybe) but you certainly are not going to be "involved"

That feels better! thank you x :thumbup:

To the girl at work who doesn't know what soap is-will you please wash your pits and flange you are making everyone around you gag. It's obvious you don't wash as I could fry an egg on your head with grease dripping from it.

Just eeeeewwwwwwwwwww!!!! :sick:

I know! It's like sitting next to a dumpster. I hate it when she sits on my seat cause I have to disinfect everything afterwards. bleurgh. xx

Lol! Its good to get it out!!!

To the general public- I know how busy im going to be when my second arrives and yes i know theres ONLY a 21month age gap! Oh shock horror, god forbid that, that was hoe we wanted it!!!! I dont need you to be telling me putting a downer on my pregnancy!!!

To my family- you can acknolledge the baby thats inside of me! I know it may not feel real to you but its making me feel like you dont care about him!

To my SIL- I know you were shitting it thinking i was going to have a girl (because you have all boys and wanted a girl!) i bet you were made up when we said its another boy, Thats the only reason i wanted a girl so i could knock that smug look off your face, but im sure it wont be long before you pop another one out (that you cant afford!) and i really hope its a boy!!

The last one is sooooo childish but its been building up for ages!!!!!

:) lol to these so far hehe

I can't stand my mil. She drives me nuts. My baby girl is NOT your baby. YOUR baby is In his 30's now. Back off and stop calling me umpteen times a day. You are a complete pain in the neck. Go and get yourself a life woman and stop pestering us all the time. We are entitled to private family time without you butting in. And stop sending over distasteful junk in the post! Yes we're Irish that doesn't mean I want a house full of tacky green Irish crap everywhere. Stop buying her clothes too. Cheap rubbish that's vile. STOP. Your house is a shrine to my baby girl. It's scary!

And now you know ( last person in both families) about new baby bump ...... Leave me alone. I don't need to talk to you all the time! No just like before we will NOT be telling you our chosen names so DON'T ask me throughout entire pregnancy again. And If we decide not to share the gender with you that means NO.

I could write a book about this annoying woman.

Ps. Can't believe she's flying over this weekend. I'm dreading it. I can't stand her. How she looks, how she acts ( like a child and not a nice one) and how she talks.

Ahhhh. Thanks lol

To all the people that like to comment on this being baby number 6

No we're not on benefits...my husband works
Yes we do know how babies are made....now trot on and judge other people on their sex lives
No they don't just pop out now....I still have to work to get them out
Why, why....well isn't it obvious....we are trying for a puppy but keep getting babies

To my friend who has 2 children and her mum pretty much brought up the first.....Yes I know it'll be hard work....d'ya think the first 5 came out self sufficient. And yes spending 500 pounds on a pram may be a lot to you but you're on benefits and have no intentions of working...my dh works hard, we have saved up to be able to do this so please shut up about us buying some crappy, double, broken pram you have found. And if we want to have a 4d scan that is our business and don't worry we won't be asking you to pay.

To the people who think pregnancy is an illness and roll their eyes at me when they know I'm exercising and working out! It is GOOD to keep active you morons! I am not going to do anything to harm my baby and maybe if you bothered your arse to exercise you wouldn't be so FAT...

Omg I feel better already! X

Hahaha great thread ... and good timing.

To one of my so called good/best friends ...... YOU'R AN AR*EHOLE.

Just to fill people in. She told me 4 weeks ago that she might not be able to attend my wedding next month due to her BF's housemates dad being terminally ill. 2 weeks ago she told me she definitely cant come as death is iminent. Please dont get me wrong, i am sad that someone is dying but i dont get why she is putting her BF's HOUSEMATE's DAD before a so called good friend. She's been with her BF just over a year.

Today i say i am disappointed & upset she cant make my wedding. Her response ....

' Nothing i can say to that to be honest. Have a great hen night & wedding day. Take care '

Seriously, is that all i'm worth?????

I know! It's like sitting next to a dumpster. I hate it when she sits on my seat cause I have to disinfect everything afterwards. bleurgh. xx

lol :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back