Very anxiously announcing my bfp!!!

Vixmar

Very proud mummy :)
Reaction score
Hello Ladys!!

Well to cut a loooonnnng story shot in October i got my bfp! In november at my scan it was discovered my pregnancy was ectopic :-( had surgery and methotrexate, due to ttc beginning of feb, but due my peroid monday.... came and went so very anxiously took a test (altho thought wed been sooooo careful) i got my BFP!!
Full of mixed emotion, so happy yet bitter sweet!
And as i had a shot of methotrexate im pretty anxious at what may happen but spoke to my nurse at epau and she said i had a small shot and thinks everything should be fine as my time was almost up!
So fingers crossed!
I have a scan on 17th to check that my beans in the right place and alive, cant say im looking forward to laying on the couch again so soon!

Hopefully ill be staying with you guys for the duration!!

xx

Congratulations! :happydance:
Wishing you a H&H 9months :flower:

:happydance: That's wonderful! Congratulations!
Best of luck on your scan.

:happydance: That's wonderful! Congratulations!
Best of luck on your scan.

Thank you ladies!
Hi Anna, thank you, i think i remember you from nov when i had my ectopic, congrats on you news!!
I see youve had your hcg done! I havent been offered any of that even though i was told that i would be if i feel pregnant again, i also have to wait till feb 17th for my scan thats almost a whole 3 weeks, im almost tempted to pay private for a viability scan but ive convinced myself that paying £99 for a scan isnt going to make the outcome any diffrent, if i have another ectopic then itsll be ectopic now and itll still be ectopic on 17th! Finger crossed i havent had any bleeding and i am full of smptoms that i didnt have before!!
How was your ectopic treated (im nosey)???
x

Yes, I remember you from November when you'd just had your ectopic, so I was very happy and excited to see your name in the :bfp: announcements thread! :happydance: I got my :bfp: on the 20th, although it feels like it's been an eternity already!
I called the nurse as soon as I knew because they'd told me to. She got me in to do blood tests right away and scheduled me for an ultrasound at 6 weeks. I must say, seeing my numbers more than double took a lot of pressure off, although I won't be satisfied until I see my little one growing in the right place. Hell, I probably won't truly feel at ease until he/is in my arms wailing.
How far along will you be on the 17th? Perhaps you could ask to have your hcg levels monitored in the meantime. Seriously, it helped me with the worry a lot.
P.S. I was treated with methotrexate and 3 months off of TTC.

Yes, I remember you from November when you'd just had your ectopic, so I was very happy and excited to see your name in the :bfp: announcements thread! :happydance: I got my :bfp: on the 20th, although it feels like it's been an eternity already!
I called the nurse as soon as I knew because they'd told me to. She got me in to do blood tests right away and scheduled me for an ultrasound at 6 weeks. I must say, seeing my numbers more than double took a lot of pressure off, although I won't be satisfied until I see my little one growing in the right place. Hell, I probably won't truly feel at ease until he/is in my arms wailing.
How far along will you be on the 17th? Perhaps you could ask to have your hcg levels monitored in the meantime. Seriously, it helped me with the worry a lot.
P.S. I was treated with methotrexate and 3 months off of TTC.

Hi!
On the 17th ill be 7weeks and 4, i got my silly box at bottom wrong lol im 5 weeks today, and by 5 weeks i knew somthing wasnt right last time, i thought id pulled a muscle in my side, i was sore down there and just didnt feel right, now i feel normal altho im completley paranoid and have done 15+ test lol even done one today lol, i was also treated with methotrexate and surgery, i discovered i was expecting last week by chance so i was 3 weeks short of my 3 months but epu nurse said i had a low dose and not to worry so ive got everything crossed lol, your scans this week isnt it? how far will you be? do u expect to see a hb? x

The day of my scan I'll be 6wks1d. I should be able to see the baby and hear the heartbeat by then, but I've read on BnB that some women only see the sac but no babe. God, I hope to see something, it would be so reassuring.
I'm taking it one day at a time and trying not to get too stressed. That being said, I had an absolute meltdown last night. I'd gone to see Black Swan with a friend, and right in the middle of a bloody, horrible scene I started to feel wet down there. I froze and hit full panic mode, then ran to the bathroom expecting blood. Everything was fine and I realized I was just experiencing what others have described - you just feel wet. Still, I was rattled and had to hide it as I haven't told anyone about the pregnancy yet. I went home right after the movie and had a good cry. Thankfully I woke up with a PMA and everything feels fine.
*Sigh. This is going to be a loooooong week.
Have you joined any pregnancy threads or groups? I'm still hanging out on some threads in the TTC groups as I've made friends there and it feels safe.
Hope you're feeling good today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->