VERY end of April-Begniing of May BFP PLEASEEEEE

I'm hoping for my bfp at the end of April - hopefully I should be getting my +opk next week.
In cd 12 now but didn't get my positive opk until day 16 last cycle - first ov since stopping bcp on my second cycle so going it comes a little earlier this month and I catch that egg for a nice bfp in a few weeks.
Good luck everyone, hope this is our month! !

sunshine and lora welcome! and Best of luck to you both!

Yesterday was CD16 for me and I was pretty sure my OPK was + yay finallyyyyyyy, but today it was DEFITINELY + so here's to BD-ing the next few days a LOT and definitely keeping fingers crossed that the egg gets caught and Ill get my BFP in the next few weeks...

Shey- hope things are going well for you! I am taking your advice and just trying to have fun with it so hopefully this is the time that it works!:thumbup:

:dust: to all!

sunshine and lora welcome! and Best of luck to you both!

Yesterday was CD16 for me and I was pretty sure my OPK was + yay finallyyyyyyy, but today it was DEFITINELY + so here's to BD-ing the next few days a LOT and definitely keeping fingers crossed that the egg gets caught and Ill get my BFP in the next few weeks...

Shey- hope things are going well for you! I am taking your advice and just trying to have fun with it so hopefully this is the time that it works!:thumbup:

Thanks! :hugs:

I am on CD7 and no babydancing in for me until Wednesday as I am out of town! Ugh! I didnt want to miss any days dtd but I am certain I wouldn't ovulate right after af ended which was on Friday. I return home Wed night and will dtd every other day until my fertile window than maybe every day!

Fx for us all and loads of :dust:

I'd like to join! This month CD1 for me was on April 1st so it's been so easy tracking :p

I got a positive OPK yesterday and today and I am pretty sure I ovulated today. We dtd CD7, CD11 and CD13 and this is the most we ever tried since my husband finally agreed to try!!! Really hoping for a BFP end of this month - I have very long luteal phases 16 days!

Someone in another post had said something about this being the perfect time for the spermies to go egg hunting since it is almost easter and all...This has a be a great sign for all of us who are BD-ing right now right!?!?!

I sure hope so!

Best of luck to all of you! I have my fingers crossed for us all and am sending out an EXTRA big load of :dust: as Im pretty sure I will be ovulating tonight or tomorrow so HOPEFULLY we all have extra luck this cycle!

I would love a bfp at the end of this month! Especially before May 2nd (my husband's birthday), it would be such a great gift and annoucement to him. I'm testing every weekends! I have no clue when I O and still have no AF since I got pregnant with my first (still breastfeeding).

Hope everyone gets their bfp!!

Alright, so me and my partner have did the deed close to every day this month, i have a 32 day cycle and i was just wondering has anyone ever experienced implantion bleeding 2 weeks before there expected period, if so please explain

Hi ladies. I would love to join as I am either expecting af or a bfp at the very end of this month. Not feeling positive at all.

So I did not ovulate yesterday as predicted so I am really hoping I O'd today on CD 14. The temp tomorrow will say I guess. Also, never remembered to use an OPK today when I peed :(

Alright, so me and my partner have did the deed close to every day this month, i have a 32 day cycle and i was just wondering has anyone ever experienced implantion bleeding 2 weeks before there expected period, if so please explain

might actually be from ovulation! I don't really know but I know you can see some spotting when ovulation occurs and when implantation occurs and 2 weeks before you are expecting AF would be right around the time of ovulation!:thumbup:

Does anyone know how long after you O that your temp actually rises? I expected to ovulate today....but it could have happened in the middle of the night? My temp was 97.5 today which is higher than normal, but not in the 98 range where it usually would be for my LP? Just wondering if maybe I did O in the middle of the night and temp was starting to rise but just wasn't totally elevated yet?

I know tomorrow's temp will tell tomorrow, but waiting that long kinda stinks...so just curious if anyone knew!

Thanks!

Littlegirl same probably happened to me. My temp was 97.5 today and normally when I O it shoots at that level and then starts increasing slightly from 97.5. It can happen but since your luteal phase temp is in the 98 range usually then it is possible you didn't O yet. Also your temp 2-3 days ago was higher than this.

Does anyone know how long after you O that your temp actually rises? I expected to ovulate today....but it could have happened in the middle of the night? My temp was 97.5 today which is higher than normal, but not in the 98 range where it usually would be for my LP? Just wondering if maybe I did O in the middle of the night and temp was starting to rise but just wasn't totally elevated yet?

I know tomorrow's temp will tell tomorrow, but waiting that long kinda stinks...so just curious if anyone knew!

Thanks!

Littlegirl same probably happened to me. My temp was 97.5 today and normally when I O it shoots at that level and then starts increasing slightly from 97.5. It can happen but since your luteal phase temp is in the 98 range usually then it is possible you didn't O yet. Also your temp 2-3 days ago was higher than this.

Thanks!

So if I ovulated this morning then tomorrow it should go up to around 98?

Well I also noticed that my CM has dried up CONSIDERABLY so I'm guessing the big O happened it just must have happened today instead of yesterday or last night....which makes sense! I was just a little more worried that my temp wasn't lower this morning? but I guess that doesn't really matter?

Well I also noticed that my CM has dried up CONSIDERABLY so I'm guessing the big O happened it just must have happened today instead of yesterday or last night....which makes sense! I was just a little more worried that my temp wasn't lower this morning? but I guess that doesn't really matter?

If your CM dried up then you probably O'd and it is possible it happened in the morning today or even last night. I know from my cycles that temp does not always dip before O. Mine dipped very low day before yesterday and I was sure I was going to O yesterday but I didn't, I had ewcm all day and temp was slightly higher but today it jumped to 97.52 and I am quite dried up.

Don't worry too much if you have squeezed in a lot of BDing by now nothing to worry about. They say to BD after O too which I haven't done this cycle though.

If your CM dried up then you probably O'd and it is possible it happened in the morning today or even last night. I know from my cycles that temp does not always dip before O. Mine dipped very low day before yesterday and I was sure I was going to O yesterday but I didn't, I had ewcm all day and temp was slightly higher but today it jumped to 97.52 and I am quite dried up.

Don't worry too much if you have squeezed in a lot of BDing by now nothing to worry about. They say to BD after O too which I haven't done this cycle though.

I seriously appreciate you talking to me about this! I know I should just relax about it and we have BD the last 2 days at different times and plan on it again tonight! And my OPK's were + on the exact same days as last cycle and then CD 20 was when I saw my temp rise last cycle so I suppose it will happen again....I just worry that I wont O due to my cycles being irregular in the past, but this is exactly like last cycle and I know I O'd then so praying this one is the same!

Good luck to you! :dust:

I'm 8DPO so waiting to test Friday.

I seriously appreciate you talking to me about this! I know I should just relax about it and we have BD the last 2 days at different times and plan on it again tonight! And my OPK's were + on the exact same days as last cycle and then CD 20 was when I saw my temp rise last cycle so I suppose it will happen again....I just worry that I wont O due to my cycles being irregular in the past, but this is exactly like last cycle and I know I O'd then so praying this one is the same!

Good luck to you! :dust:

Oh Thanks!! :) That's why we are all here, to talk to each other! Hoping we both O'd - my signs always how that I O'd but I can't be 100% sure as I have endometriosis and I am PCOStic. Lots of babydust to you and I am really really hoping for a BFP this month. We kind of O'd at the same time and if I remember correctly from previous posts you have a long LP, so do I. My LP's are normally 16 days long. So hopefully we both get a BFP end of April.

Oh Thanks!! :) That's why we are all here, to talk to each other! Hoping we both O'd - my signs always how that I O'd but I can't be 100% sure as I have endometriosis and I am PCOStic. Lots of babydust to you and I am really really hoping for a BFP this month. We kind of O'd at the same time and if I remember correctly from previous posts you have a long LP, so do I. My LP's are normally 16 days long. So hopefully we both get a BFP end of April.[/QUOTE]

Yes my mom has endometriosis and so due to symptoms they think I could have that....I'm also a type one diabetic which if you have irregular periods and say the word diabetes they think you have PCOS...So either of those things could be effecting my chances! Dr. said he wanted me to temp and do opk's and try for a couple cycles before he officially diagnoses me with either one *sigh* just wish all of this wasn't so hard lol

Yes I should be able to test around the 29th! OH MAN KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR US BOTH!!!!!!!!!!! :flower:

a BFP would feel like a MIRACLE :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->