VERY end of April-Begniing of May BFP PLEASEEEEE

opps wantbump I meant to quote you on that last post and somehow deleted the quote part so the first part of my post is what you said! lol

Lol littlegirl no problem! I think exactly the same way - a BFP will be a miracle! Praying for a miracle now :) Since we really tried this month I will be ordering a pack of cheap tests today :D

Lol littlegirl no problem! I think exactly the same way - a BFP will be a miracle! Praying for a miracle now :) Since we really tried this month I will be ordering a pack of cheap tests today :D

OMG I know what you mean...we really were able to give 100% effort to trying this time around which is usually hard due to the fact that I travel quite a bit on my job and it never seems to fail that when we should be :sex: I am out of town!

So this should be an extra lucky cycle for us both! and lets hope we both get BFP's right around the same time! :thumbup:

and then we can have a little :baby: at the same time too!

would be fun! :hugs:

OMG I know what you mean...we really were able to give 100% effort to trying this time around which is usually hard due to the fact that I travel quite a bit on my job and it never seems to fail that when we should be :sex: I am out of town!

So this should be an extra lucky cycle for us both! and lets hope we both get BFP's right around the same time! :thumbup:

OMG that would be so fun!! Lots of babydust our way :happydance::happydance:
:dust::dust::dust:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: allllllllll in our direction!

:happydance: this is what I will be doing all 9 months once I get my BFP....I told my dh that I could care less how bad I feel and if I get huge or whatever....I can deal with it because i'll finally be PREGNANT!!! AHHHHHHHH :dohh:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: allllllllll in our direction!

:happydance: this is what I will be doing all 9 months once I get my BFP....I told my dh that I could care less how bad I feel and if I get huge or whatever....I can deal with it because i'll finally be PREGNANT!!! AHHHHHHHH :dohh:

OMG I really don't care if I feel bad or anything! I just want to be pregnant and have a healthy baby in 9 months!! I am hoping for a BFP for so long, it's all I dream about!

Thank you littlegirl! Baby dust to you!

Oh, I'm joining in! My CD was the 1st April, so easy tracking, I have just entered the tww today, so will be testing around the 28th, I have short cycles, so will probably poas earlier. I have lots if ic tests to use....

Well ladies....I have definitely joined the TWW group! Yipee lol temp was definitely up today and I breathed a HUGE sigh of relief!

Now I Just have to figure out how to not think that every single little thing I feel going on with my body for the next 2 weeks is a sign I'm pregnant lol

I've made a deal with myself that I wont test until the 29th....hoping I can keep that! If I can wait that long I would have a good chance of getting my BFP!

So here's to keeping sane during the TWW!

:dust: to all :flower:

Oh, I'm joining in! My CD was the 1st April, so easy tracking, I have just entered the tww today, so will be testing around the 28th, I have short cycles, so will probably poas earlier. I have lots if ic tests to use....

Glad to have you! :thumbup:

No I'm gonna test on Friday when my Fiancé brings me to the doctors

good luck!!

lots and lots and lots of :dust: to you!

fingers crossed!

I think I will get crosshairs tomorrow on FF. April 1 was CD1 and I ovulated on CD14, how classic! But but but....my O dates are never the same ranges from CD12-CD17. This month looks good hopefully ends with a BFP!

Littlegirl your chart looks good!! No doubt anymore that you have O'd :)

Cheekygirl welcome! We Started this cycle and O'd around the same time even though I have longer LP's.

Shey - Friday is just two days away! Let us know

hopefully it stays up and never comes back down....for 9 months anyway lol

Exactly! Your chart is very nice and high! Mine always hovers around 97.7 and then goes higher middle of the cycle and comes down eventually. The 98 range just feels good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->