very faint and thin line on clearblue

taylor197878

single mum to 4 kids
Reaction score
my af was due today so i wasnt going to test but caved inn i did a test around lunch time after like the 10th pee and i was rushing as i was going out so i took a quick look only after a min and seen a :bfn:,

i thought nothing off it then a few hours later i was going to bin the test and i took a look and there was a faint line and thin blue line the bottom half is darker. its the line that goes down the way.

i know ur not supposed to read after 10mins but i ddint even get to 2 mins so i dont know when it came up it might have came up within the 5 mins.

so know im confused

it was a clearblue test.

now is it a :bfp: or is it a evapration line

i took the test apart and behind the strip where the test is the line its on the back of it too a wee bit darker.

i also took out my last test i done when i had my miscarrige and its in the same place as that line same thinless but alot fainter.

any advice would be great tks

Have you took a piccy honey? Its hard to say, the Clearblue ones are buggers!

i didnt dont have a digital camera and my mobile phone is rubbish.

tried to take a picture myself but it was to faint for the picture

aww im so confused

Does your mobile have a setting for 'macro' or for small things? That helped me when taking pics of my OPKS and HPTS?
(I might be able to tell you if you know what make your mobile is!)

its a lg dont know anything else its a new one its just rubbish at pictures

do u think its a evpration line?

It could well be, but you're best taking another test to make sure. :(

tks i thought the evaperation lines where grey ill try and hold off untill end of the week or do u think i could test tomorrow moring using fmu?

I'm guessing FMU tomorrow should be enough for a positive to appear, if the one you're talking about turns out that its positive.

Evaps are gray in my personal experience but blue dye tests can confuse matters and sometimes show a bit of colour, I have seen it with other girls tests.

i wud get a FR for the morning uknow, these test are really bad for evaps :? but dont give up ...... goodluck for 2moro :dance:

Hi

I've used 5 :)blush:yes 5) clearblue tests over the last week. All very negative with absolutely nothing showing on the yes line in the result box. I kept them each time and checked for hours after (even the next morning :blush:) and nothing showed up. Started AF today.

So hopefully that line means that you are PG!!!!

I would test again tomorrow with FMU!

Best of luck!!!

tks girls i have bought a clear blue digital god knows how to use it will be fun tomorrow morning lol

ill test tomorrow morning

my bf came in from work and i showed him and he said oh its postive there is a faint line so u never know

ill let yous know tomorrow what happens

tashy i used the same test last month and i got a negeitve and the line never changed either

anyway ill let yous know tomorrow girls

tks

that sounds good tashy! for taylor of course!

Taylor good, luck, but you might get a negative on a digi if you are very early. hoever judging by your ticker you're due AF anytime now, so fingers crossed you'll get a good result!

Keep us updated!

I've had two false positives & one true positive on clearblue, all looked very similar.
Best bet is to retest with a different brand, or even a digital :D

Good luck, fingers crossed for you!!! xx

tks girls prop will be a negetive i have no idea how to use it i will look sweet tomorrow trying to work it out

the digital i bought just says pregnant doesnt say how many weeks also says on the box u can test 4 days early with fmu so here is hoping.

i feel werid i have loads of cm my pants is covered in it sorry and my cervix feels high up and its swmimng with cm plus no cramp

ill post tomorrow let u know how i get on i wont hold my breath lol

Good luck honey!!

because you only checked after 2 mins perhaps it is a positive! The first time i checked with this wee one i used a clearblue one that i 'borrowed' from my place of work. I did it in the bathroom a few mins later i had a look and couldn't really see anything then 5-10 mins later a very very very faint line appeared. Later that night i did a digital clear blue one and got a positive!! Good luck if you test again x oh and i noticed you were from paisley! me too!!! xx

hi girls did a digital one this morning its came up a :bfn: so now i know im not :cry:

tks girls for ur help yesterday and support.

it must have been a evapration line on the test although it still there today but now i know.

dont know where my af is right enough but saying that i was either due yesterday or friday im thinking friday is the right day but even at that the test shuld have worked.

tks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->