very faint and thin line on clearblue

sorry to hear that hun :hugs: maybe it's too early for a digital though? as they only register 50miu of hCG. If AF doesn't show her ugly face maybe you could try again? xxxx

ohright do they need more for hg than a normall clearblue test it was the one that said preganant or not preganat not the one that tells u how many weeks u are.

im holding off to friday then take it from there.

i still dont know what to do about that line on the other test.

yes babes the digis are 50miu, now compare that to a 20miu for normal clear blue it needs alot more, don't despair babes has af shown yet?
i would use a red dye test like FRER (first response early response) or cheaper and brilliant still super drug own, blue dye tests gave a man a pos b4 a lady on here told her hubby to pee on the stick and he got a :bfp: so i don't trust them as far as i could thrown them, try red dye hunny sounds good and disregard the digi never test with them for early testing they crap pmsl xxxxxx good luck keep us posted huns xxxxxxx

yes babes the digis are 50miu, now compare that to a 20miu for normal clear blue it needs alot more, don't despair babes has af shown yet?
i would use a red dye test like FRER (first response early response) or cheaper and brilliant still super drug own, blue dye tests gave a man a pos b4 a lady on here told her hubby to pee on the stick and he got a :bfp: so i don't trust them as far as i could thrown them, try red dye hunny sounds good and disregard the digi never test with them for early testing they crap pmsl xxxxxx good luck keep us posted huns xxxxxxx

tks for the reply no af hasnt showed up and no cramp either and loads of cm keep thinking i have started my AF but go to the loo and pants have cm on it(sorry)

i dont know where to get the first responce from everywhere i look its clearblue and i used them the last time and got my positive.

keep looking at that test i done yesterday and it still has the lin on it so i dont know what to think im so confussed.

trying to hold off to friday just to c what happens

tks

I'm not keen on the digi tests either. Hope you get the result you are hoping for.

FX!!!! :bfp:

tks girls

i spoke to my doctor who says its a bfp cause its the line is there but i dont understand i tried to explain that i went away and left it but she said it wouldnt have came up otherwise she didnt mention anything about the evapration lines.

so now im even more confused im going to drive to asda and get another 2 tests and test tomorrow if its negiteve then least i know but ill wait for tghe 10 mins to be up then straight in the bin lol

Hi - i had 2 faint thin blue lines on a clearblue and 2 faint thick lines on a clearblue all which came up within the time limit and stayed there (and got darker) - so thats 4 questionable positives on CB - i then got two BFN on frer and clearblue digi. I got my af in the end it was just late - i will never trust clearblue again (and it ended up costing me a fortune!). However - just to add to your confusion, i do know of people who have had that result on CB when testing really early and they ended up BFP.
Hope it works out for you, the wait is agony. Good luck!

i really wounldnt tae wat your doctor says to be 100 per cent right they do get lines if ur not pregnant they do get evap lines!
thats why they should be read in the time even though we all do it we all go back and look!
id test again if i was u with a super drug or first response!
hope u get ur bfp xx

tks girls

i think it just is a eveapration line its still on the test the now it hasnt changed in any way but im going to hold off untill sat and test give time for the witch to arrive if not by then then ill test.

ill just take it as a negiteve the now

tks girls

Did you test again with another brand? Keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx

Keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

I keep checking to see if you've tested again - I've never had a false positive with a clearblue so am keeping FX for you!! (And I've tested loads of times over the years!!)

tks girls for ur support means alot tested yesterday with another clearblue its all i can find and i got a bfn so thats that

only thing was i tested like the 20th pee and it was the afternoon but i dont know if this makes a differance plus i had a pee 20 mins beofre i tested the pee looked very weak.

i feel like giving up

still no af no cramps dont feel like af is coming also loads of cm and very hot inside down there.

i dont know what to do now

I think your best bet would be to ask your doctor for a blood test and request that its done to check the levels of your HCG...not the kind of blood test that gives a pos or neg.
There have been many women that have had late possitives so i wouldnt completly give up hope just yet.
:dust:

tks but i dont do blood test hate them ill just hold off i just dont know where they are away to i have never been late in my life

still no sign of af no cramps no nothing

How confusing for you :hugs:

Have you tried testing with FMU? Or even your second pee of the day, that can be quite concentrated too xx

tks i havent tested with fmu yet holding off till next week

i have been so stupid and worked out the wrong date was due af yesterday not tuesday which is prop why i got the negetive as i didnt use fmu when testing early lol.

havent tested again ill hold off till next week

1 day late today and still no sign of af no cramps either.

do you think that would have made a differance when i tested the other day as it was like the 20th pee that day.

It could have def made a difference. If you were due yesterday and tested with very weak pee that is. I was supposed to start on mother's day. I took a dollar store test the day before that it was negative. I took one the next am (mother's day) with FMU and it was a very very weak Positive. I bought cheap ones from shoppers drug mart(blue dye ones like clear blue) and they were super weak positive but there was a thin line enough you could see. I took another dollar store one that night--- I know POAS addict lol --- and it was very weak also but positive. Monday I went and bought a FRER and it was a lot more clear it was positive... then a digi that night said YES+ :D I had a lot of very weak ones though before I got the :bfp: for sure so I would hang in there. Some women do not have enough HCG in their system to get their :bfp: until their AF is weeks late. I would hang in there. I wouldn't get my hopes up just in case but don't give up either. Best of luck to you!! :hug:

tks for ur help i tested on thursday with the weak pee havent tested since then so i think that can make a differrance.

i havent done another test ill hold off untill next week hard to do but cant c another bfn.

Same thing happened to me. Yesterday was my due date and I did a test early in the morning. There was no sign for positive. I kept my test and in the evening I found very thin blue line on my test. It could be evap. line.

Last month, I also tried one same clear blue test. Of course it was negative. But no evap. line showed up. That's why now I am confusing about my new result. Is it real positive result? or just evap line?

Beside the test I have morning headache, feeling very week. oh yes I also experienced small spotting three days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->