Very faint line? Roughly 15dpo

Slsabin

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

Looking for some advice.
TTC #1 and it's our 3rd month trying.

I tested 2 days ago with one step test (roughly 13dpo - I used opeks) and was definatley a negative.

AF is due today and I have tested this morning and as a first time tester i would value your opinions? Pretty please?

I plan on testing again on the morning but as you can imagine this is all that's on my mind now!

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• 20180724_063423.jpg
    20180724_063423.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 96
I see the line and it looks pink. I would say BFP.

I see the line and it looks pink. I would say BFP.

Thank you for your opinion, that was taken after 7 minutes (i didnt wait the whole 10) this TTC things make you doubt your own eyes! :huh:

That should be a bfp! Have you got any other types of test? 😊

That should be a bfp! Have you got any other types of test? 😊

Hey Mummafrog!

I do indeed, i have a Clear Blue early detection test stored in my bathroom cupboard! I thought about trying a couple more of the internet cheapies before trying this one or do you think i go for the Clear Blue test tomorrow?

Again thank you for your opinion, it really helps!

Definitely a pink line there :flow: my first bfp with this one was on an ic (wondfo) and was so faint, more so than yours, FRER was obvious same day. Xx

Definitely a pink line there :flow: my first bfp with this one was on an ic (wondfo) and was so faint, more so than yours, FRER was obvious same day. Xx

Eeek this is so exciting! I was seriously doubting myself. Will defo test with the Clearblue early detection test first thing in the morning!

That looks like a :bfp: to me is say a congrats are in order xx

Looking forward to it :) xx

BFP :happydance:

The One Step tests are always REALLY faint, you'll likely get a much stronger result on a "better" test.

And note... if you use the One Step tests for progression, they stay faint for AGES so don't panic!

BFP :happydance:

The One Step tests are always REALLY faint, you'll likely get a much stronger result on a "better" test.

And note... if you use the One Step tests for progression, they stay faint for AGES so don't panic!

Thanks for the tip!

Ill try the Clear Blue early detection, although a day after missed AF isnt really an early detection ... though i suppose i can trust the result then! :lol:

Tested again with another one step test... looks like a faint line again (only held pee for 2 hours!)

It's a digital "how many weeks pregnant" test I've got not an early detection... Still going to give that a go tomorrow.

Very exciting! Don't want to get my hopes up too much but AF has still not shown!

Attachments

• 20180724_185413.jpg
    20180724_185413.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 46

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh