Very faint line? Roughly 15dpo

Oh my how exciting :) I think the digi will show I had line like that on ics and got and 'pregnant' on a digi xx

Here’s my faint wondfo bfp and the FRER/ digits same day!!! I’m not familiar with those ICs but I know them to be faint when bfps are clear on other brands!! Really excited for you those look great!!!

Attachments

• 3BDD5B2A-2360-4C8C-BC1E-79F16D21A81B.jpg
    3BDD5B2A-2360-4C8C-BC1E-79F16D21A81B.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 23
  • CA421A4E-6087-40AD-8B22-973EEC75F61A.jpg
    CA421A4E-6087-40AD-8B22-973EEC75F61A.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 26
Here’s my faint wondfo bfp and the FRER/ digits same day!!! I’m not familiar with those ICs but I know them to be faint when bfps are clear on other brands!! Really excited for you those look great!!!

Wow thank you for sharing them! They are faint but i can see the lines. How fantastic that the brand ones are so positive! Hubbys getting excited... he's going to push me out of bed in the morning and urge me to test! :lol:

Where these tests they day of your missed At?

Wow thank you for sharing them! They are faint but i can see the lines. How fantastic that the brand ones are so positive! Hubbys getting excited... he's going to push me out of bed in the morning and urge me to test! :lol:

Where these tests they day of your missed At?

Of course I was so surprised at how truly faint the ic was same day as well, I didn’t use FMU for either. I was at “suspected” 12 dpo based solely off LMP and regular cycles. Wasn’t paying much attention just dtd the entire week it could’ve been!!

So sweet your OH is that excited!!

Haha I know!

Looking forward to seeing what the digital test says in the morning... fingers crossed now!!!

I’ve got everything crossed for you xx

We’re you tracking do you know exactly when you ovulated? I won’t be surprised if you get a blaring bfp on another test.

Check out this thread, looks like the same ic you’re using :happydance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...int-lines-bfp-update-first-response-test.html

Haha I know!

Looking forward to seeing what the digital test says in the morning... fingers crossed now!!!

I’ve got everything crossed for you xx

We’re you tracking do you know exactly when you ovulated? I won’t be surprised if you get a blaring bfp on another test.

Check out this thread, looks like the same ic you’re using :happydance:

First month using opeks and I tested from cd10 and got a very positive ovulation test on CD 15 so I'm roughly guessing ovulation... but we did every other day and a few back to back days for around a week either side !

That is my game plan this month!!! Can't wait for your update!

Well ladies you where right!!!! Number 1 is on their way!!!!

Attachments

• 20180725_065217.jpg
    20180725_065217.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 31
Eeek congratulations where are you? Xx

Thank you! England (i presume thats what you meant by where are you) :)

Yes that what I ment so am i :) depending what part you in here in northeast I have to go docs to confirm then they get in touch with midwife and then it's a waiting game for them to contact you xx

Yes that what I ment so am i :) depending what part you in here in northeast I have to go docs to confirm then they get in touch with midwife and then it's a waiting game for them to contact you xx

:) I'm in the midlands

I gave them a call this morning, got to drop off a urine sample in the morning so they can confirm the pregnancy then they will arrange an appointment and take it from there!

No work is getting done today i am googling EVERYTHING! :lol: what to eat, where to give birth... EVERYTHING! Only got married in May so this is something to focus all my energy on! :)

:) I'm in the midlands

I gave them a call this morning, got to drop off a urine sample in the morning so they can confirm the pregnancy then they will arrange an appointment and take it from there!

No work is getting done today i am googling EVERYTHING! :lol: what to eat, where to give birth... EVERYTHING! Only got married in May so this is something to focus all my energy on! :)

:haha: Google was my best friend still is sometimes lol if you need anything advice or anything just message me I'll answer what I can xx and congratulations on getting married xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->