very faint line yesterday, bfn today.

Ley

mum to 3 pinks
Reaction score
I don't know where I stand. I have long irregular cycles. I think I may have ovulated somewhere between the 11th and 15th if I ovulated at all this cycle.
I tested yesterday with a superdrug early test and FMU and got the faintest of faint lines. It was only visible when I took the casing apart.
This afternoon I tested again after holding my pee for 4 hours and not drinking and got a bfn.
I'm going to test with fmu again tomorrow but am unsure now. I really thought I would have seen a more visible line today if I was....

It's not long to let the line get darker.. Try again with FMU and see how that goes...

If it's a bfn perhaps it was an evap :(

Hope you get a line tomorrow :D
x x x

hey there

How long after you checked test??

I done a superdrug early Friday got very faint line (checked it around 10mins) then next morning got bfn wif 2 more SP early which turned into having very very faint evaps when left a while!

Got bfn with FR, CB digi ova wknd! and bfn wif Asds own make this morn! :cry: still waiting on AF!

it was within the 10 minutes. I thought I saw something on the test thats why I took it out of the casing. Knowing my luck it's an evap, I got a few of those last cycle too on the IC's.
I'm going to test tomorrow with FMU but if it's negative then I guess I'm out and will wait for the witch to greet me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->