Very frustrated

NicoleLJ

Mom to 6 beautiful Kids
Reaction score
I am 7 days late and did a test this morning and got a negative. I am never this late unless I am pregnant. If I go late the max time is 2 days. No sign at all of AF. Very confused. And DH is very disappointed with the negative results this morning. The test was a clear blue digital test that displays if you are pregnant or not and also how far along you are. Now What?

Have you tried a First Reponse or a regular line test? The digital tests are not as sensitive as the old fashioned test. You may not have a lot of HGC to detect yet.

If the old fashioned test comes up negative I would wait a week to see if the witch comes. I was 9 days late 2 months ago for no reason at all. Sometimes our cycles just like to play tricks on us :(

Good Luck & Lots of Baby Dust

I am the same as you ....day 38 of a 28-32 day cycle. Spotting last Wednesday and again Saturday, tiny amounts. Did a few internet cheap strip tests and all negative!

Interested to see what happens with you!!

Give it a few days and do a test with FMU if no af or BFN then go see your GP.
xx

the clearblue ones arent very sensitive hun maybe try a more sensitive test xx

Thanks all. I am now nine days late and still no sign of anything. We are waiting till after the weekend to retest. Keeping fingers crossed.

Well 10 days late now. Last night my breasts were aching big time. And this morning I woke up extremely sick to my stomach and with a terrible headache. Still have the headache. DH helped my tummy by making me some toast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->