very happy just had to share

itsnowmyturn

Reaction score
Well as a lot of u no I had vaginal surgery almost 3 months ago and I was very worried about dtd after it. Well its taken me till now to be able to get there but I'm there.

However that's not what made me happy (obviously it did u no what I mean) as we were dtd oh said ur not on the pill anymore are u, alarm bells in my head started n I was thinking o no he's changing his mind so I quickly reminded him that my zoladex doesn't wear off for another 12 days, he promptly followed up with so will this be our first time trying? I was a little bit stunned because I thought he was having cold feet with the first comment but it turns out it was actually that he was excited it might be our first time TTC, unfortunately I had to remind him that I'm protected until the zoladex wears off but oh my god was I happy to hear that.

I have always known he was on board with it as it was his decision but I no men can get funny closer to the time and as we hadn't dtd for 3 months I wasn't sure how he would be but I now no

I'm so glad he's on board - and that DTD went well!

That's awesome, so happy for you! At least you won't have that to worry about:)
I can't imagine my OH ever getting excited about the idea of TTC, but at least he's on board.

I think just knowing they are on board is a bonus, most men play their cards very close to their chest. But boy had he made me s happy lady tonight. This weekend iv felt more and more like its really happening with him mentioning baby names and now this. So glad my zoladex wears off soon, I'm so impatient I want everything yesterday lol

That is fantastic, on both accounts!! I'm glad your surgery provided some relief :) And it is ALWAYS good to hear that your OH is just as on board as you are <3

that's lovely news glad things are going good for you :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->