very panicy

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
I hate it when baby hardly moves. For 3 days now it seems to have gotten lazy and I am freaking out. I know some will laugh at me but I played music and all to it to get it to move and I only get a slight kick, I think its kicking inside, perhaps its turned around or something? I dont know its being lazy!

I am panicing like a nit wit here thinking all sorts. :cry:I felt a wee internal kick there but i want to see my belly wobble and move about. All i get are tiny low kicks which are not like before,.

has the baby maybe gotten to big to move about? please calm me down :cry:I know its alive I am just paranoid now.

You baby is just as lazy as mine lol!
Babies are evil i tells ya.... they like to play the game of "let me just wiggle my fingers so mummy cant feel it then starts getting paranoid".
Your LO is probably just facing the other way or having a kip...or you may not be feeling the movements cos they are so slight. Ive noticed that sometimes my belly jerks but i dont feel them

Possible your LO has moved positions or just lazy lol

it is so playing games with me! used to listen to me when I said move and now it just ignores me :( I can feel vibrations but what happened to the battering I was getting just last week! i think its kicking my bowl again but i cant be sure. Little imp! I just like a few solid kicks to know its ok down there. I could be regretting saying that near the end but it makes me feel a bit better.

I was told i had an active baby , thats what makes me think what the hell is it at now .

Mine has lazy days which always makes me worried - especially if there's not a lot of action in the evenings, which is when he's most active. I get those little tickly feelings, but I can kinda tell when he's facing a different direction as the kicks are more slight and internal.

I reckon he was sticking his little bum out lastnight as there was a lot of sticking out at the front and kicks were felt more on the inside.

LO probably has his/her back to your tummy, therefore you wont feel too much. Try having some ice lolly, usually gets them wiggling a lil more. To be honest though with mine she does have her lazy days where all she wants to do is sleep and do slight wriggles. Gets a bit worrying though sometimes, but they are fine.

there is rumbling down there anyway and its around my cervex now, it definatly is the wrong way around. I wanted to know when does it not have enough room to move about.

and in typing this my bladder has got a kick, ouch. TURN ROUND BABY! kick out not in! grrr lol

my baby has started moving a lot more recently. if i dont feel him/her move for a little while, i either have an ice lolly or some ice cream or a cup of coffee... it soon gets LO wriggling about again :)

i know just how you feel. I'm drinking coffee. And I'm also thinking that my midwife is a unicorn or something. Rarely sighted and difficult to track down. I just want to ask a question, not go on an epic quest.

*cries*

i know just how you feel. I'm drinking coffee. And I'm also thinking that my midwife is a unicorn or something. Rarely sighted and difficult to track down. I just want to ask a question, not go on an epic quest.

*cries*

I love how you wrote that and know exacly what you mean! I dont even know my midwife! and i have been to hospital apps and asked and all i get is a few names of the local ones. I dont even know who to call. I am getting jealous of all the people who can just pick up a phone and have them round for tea. :cry:

*cries*

I love how you wrote that and know exacly what you mean! I dont even know my midwife! and i have been to hospital apps and asked and all i get is a few names of the local ones. I dont even know who to call. I am getting jealous of all the people who can just pick up a phone and have them round for tea. :cry:

yeah! they are always 'ooh, I'll phone my midwife' whereas I am more likely to say 'um, well, I shall phone and recite the magical incantation and circumnabulate the magical cup widdershins, and if it's a full moon night she'll return my call. :dohh:

*cries*

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The rare and beautiful creature that shows itself only to worthy virgins. We are all screwed.....

I was exspecting someone to say in this thread "call the midwife" which is useless to me so I am glad I aint the only one who is in search of this mythical creature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->