VERY tender under breasts

lu-lu2009

Expecting a boy! 35 weeks
Reaction score
hi all, im 35 weeks pregnant and the last week or so under my left breast it has been very tender, esp at night and often wakes me up. is this anything to worry about ? should i change my 'underwire' bras for a more supportive type ?

unfortunetly i have been very vain when it comes to underware during this pregnancy

I would definitely stop wearing the underwire bras straight away! They're not good for letting the milk ducts develop properly as I've been told by various people. I would say it's best to wear a comfortable supporting bra and see if the pain goes away. I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Ive been in sports bra for the past 3 or 4 months, much more comfier

am off to town tomorrow, mothercare underware department now being the 1st stop!

thanks for the advice, hope i can find some pretty bras, they were all a bit dull with my last pregnancy 8 years ago xx

am off to town tomorrow, mothercare underware department now being the 1st stop!

thanks for the advice, hope i can find some pretty bras, they were all a bit dull with my last pregnancy 8 years ago xx

There are some really lovely ones out there now - all cute and sexy! Enjoy bra shopping! :) :hugs:

There are some really lovely ones out there now - all cute and sexy! Enjoy bra shopping! :) :hugs:

feel like a teenager again lol:muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->