image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 51
Inside 'not pregnant' Cb digi

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 29
Digital will normally take 2/3 days longer to show as they aren't as sensitive

I see the second line on your tests I'm just wondering why they aren't getting significantly darker? Try another tomorrow and see if there's progression ... Don't worry about the digi though those take very long to show positive xx

Been to docs today as test thismorn was negative and theirs was negative too.... I feel dreadful and looks like I'm onto my 4th Chemical! That's 5mc and 4chems :-( xxx

When is AF due? You are still testing early, with my 3 pregnancies I got negatives at my doctor and faint positive with frer, their tests aren't as sensitive as the frer, don't give up hope just yet :hug:

Irish baby thank you! I don't actually know when my AF is due but I know I ovulated around about 9-14 days ago... So you are right I could be early but was weird how I got a surge of positives on a few different brands then they all went? However I still have really sore boobs, nausea etc and cramps but no feeling like AF is coming xxx

Irish baby thank you! I don't actually know when my AF is due but I know I ovulated around about 9-14 days ago... So you are right I could be early but was weird how I got a surge of positives on a few different brands then they all went? However I still have really sore boobs, nausea etc and cramps but no feeling like AF is coming xxx

Your FRER showed progression and personally i put more faith in these then ICs, have you done another frer since to compare?? i don't think this is the end for you xx :hugs:

Your FRER showed progression and personally i put more faith in these then ICs, have you done another frer since to compare?? i don't think this is the end for you xx :hugs:

I haven't done another FRER since these two. I've done a couple IC's but nothing much to report. I just presumed I would start to bleed soon but then realistically I might not actually be due until next wed that would only make me 10dpo today... However it wouldn't explain the numerous lines early on in the week? I've just done an IC and thought I seen a hint of something but probably more my line eyes playing up haha! Xxxx

Can you put up a pic of the IC? And if you can get a Frer �� Xx

I haven't got another FRER yet but the IC I done thismorning had nothing at all on it. I will get a FRER in the morning and post a pic... I still have no sign of period and it's now 15 days since we dtd and I know I was ovulating then... Strange!!! Xxx

I agree with Irish, the tests at the dr are not as sensitive as frers, and some ICs are just crap.

Really hoping you have a positive frer today. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"