Very very confused... Quite long but help appreciated.

GirlRacer

Reaction score
I registered on this site in Febuary, but this is my first proper post, so hey everyone :blush:

Anyways, to get to the point of this cos I'm at breaking point right now, I hate not knowing what's going on. :cry:

Ok, so my cycles aren't very regular at all. My last one was 29 days long, however that was a good one cos they are quite often a lot longer than that or shorter, never usually a set time.
I am not sure when I ovulated this month(been very busy with things), but my last period was 32 days (20th March).
On day 14 of my cycle I had unprotected sex. We always had used pull out method as we hadn't planned a pregnancy as such but we have discussed it'll happen when its gonna happen :thumbup: but it was my birthday night and we had had a little too much to drink and he ejaculated inside me, carrying on for about a minute after.
6-7 days later on cycle day 20 I experienced spotting discharge (I've never had this before in all my time of having periods). It started a very faint brown when wiping then went to a light pink, then back to faint faint brown. This happened for approx 22 hours only occassionally and very lightly.

It is now cycle day 32 and over the past week I have been experiencing tiredness and crying an awful lot at tv programmes and silly things. I keep getting a little dizzy at times. I have an increase in cervical mucus (like milky white and egg white at times) and some cramping. I have been feeling like my period is going to start but nothing.

I finally decided I'd take a test this morning (2 clearblues I bought the previous day) as it is now 18 days after intercourse. I decided to (TMI sorry) pee in a container instead b'cos my aim is rubbish haha. The first one went all smudged which I wasn't happy about, I think it was a dodgy one cos the blue dye was funny and the 2nd one left me puzzled.
You can see the thick control window line and a faint horizontal line but I can also make out a very very faint vertical line which appeared a minute after dipping..

I was wondering if anyone could have a look at the pic for me. I don't know whether its positive or not, to me I can see a faint line, better in some angles but I'm not sure if this was a dodgy evaporating one too.
It could be a little too early still, hense the very faint line or it could just be a crap test. I'm hoping I'm pregnant though and that my AF won't come and I'll get my BFP very soon! I know I need to test again but I don't wanna spend so much on all these tests. I've ordered 5 cheap strips off ebay but they wont come till next week (bank hols).

Help please this is driving me insane!!:cry:

Thanks xxx

I see the line but blue dyes are awful for evaps!!! Can you treat yourself to a good First response one? It's not like to do them 10 time a month and it would be clear cut whether your preg or not (sounds like you are tho')!!!

Thanks for your reply :) I am looking way too far in to things and I'm scared of getting a BFN really or AF turning up but I will definitely not be using Clearblue early test again. I am defo thinking about first response or even REALLY treating myself to a digital one as they're meant to be good. I did go on ebay and get 5 cheap test strips but I've worked out that due to the bank hols coming up, I won't receive it until next week.
That will be okay though PROVIDING my period doesn't come, which I so so hope it doesn't, but the way I'm feeling now, I'll defo be testing again soon cos I'm eager to know, even though I am scared at the same time..

Thanks for your reply :) I am looking way too far in to things and I'm scared of getting a BFN really or AF turning up but I will definitely not be using Clearblue early test again. I am defo thinking about first response or even REALLY treating myself to a digital one as they're meant to be good. I did go on ebay and get 5 cheap test strips but I've worked out that due to the bank hols coming up, I won't receive it until next week.
That will be okay though PROVIDING my period doesn't come, which I so so hope it doesn't, but the way I'm feeling now, I'll defo be testing again soon cos I'm eager to know, even though I am scared at the same time..

Can you nip to a 24hr Tesco? to have it for your first morning wee?

If not first morning urine is the best to use normally - wee into a jar and keep it covered at room temp until you can pick up a test asap!!! Mind you it's a bank holiday tomorrow!! I'd be dying to know ... ... ... does sound promising though x

Shops near me are shut now :cry: Guess I'll have to wait. But the one I used today was first morning urine.. All I'm guessing is that if I am pregnant which I hope I am, then it is early days and not quite enough HCG is being produced yet.. Either that or they are very convicing evap lines and I will not be using clearblue early AGAIN. Ha. :(

Pinks the way to go .... whenever you test and whatever the result ( :bfp: i hope) please let me know x

I will definitely let you know. I'll be posting on this thread when I get the results. For now I'm thinking wait and see if I can stick out without testing till my ebay ones come and just hope my period won't arrive! :)

I only see one line on the left. Doesn't that mean negative? *Confused*

Oh wait I was looking at it the wrong way, I see it now hahaha

Good luck! Hopefully a pink dye test will work better for you.

BTW, your kitty looks just like mine!

Just to let you know superdrug own brand of pregnancy tests are brilliant when testing early.also I see the line :)

Hi everyone thanks so much for all your replies and responses, its so nice having an opinion from someone else, kinda boosts my confidence that this isn't all in my head..
I showed one of my best friends today and she said she could see a line there too, but I'm still not convinced, I think its cos deep down I know it'd be too good to be true! Haha. Also I've been reading up on the blue dye tests and there are a few ladies who have had lines that haven't been a positive after all! :cry:

I am now on cycle day 34 and it's been exactly 3 weeks since intercourse and even though my cycles are irregular so I dont know when I'm due on, I'll test again tomorrow. I bought 5 First Step pregnancy strips off ebay and they arrived this morning so I'll hopefully be testing tomorrow using first morning urine.
Have been feeling like AF is coming all day, keep rushing to the toilet to check but nothing yet, just lots of cramping :( not sure what that is, it feels a bit more tense than usual AF pains and just sort of goes after a bit, though my stomach feels a little uncomfy..

I will keep you all posted though, thanks again. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->