Very very confused... Quite long but help appreciated.

Hey, listen don't get upset hun,

I've had a true positive from a CB test just like yours so they're not as bad as people make out at all.

Personally, that doesn't look like an evap. And it's smack bang in the middle. Looks to me like a very early BFP.

Good luck, though xx

Thank you :) I'm trying to be happy and just look forward, regardless of the result and these cramps are really getting me down, they're really intense at times and when its not cramping I just get a general different feeling in lower stomach.. I'm looking too much in to signs now :S x

Cramps can be a good sign. Just remember, if it's not a positive there's always next month. I have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you :flower:

Yeah, if I found out I was actually expecting I wouldn't mind the cramps as much cos I'd know it was normal but its just not knowing whether AF is gonna arrive or not, scared to go for a pee in case the :witch: is there hahah.
Thanks again though I will let you know x

I decided to use a couple of the tests that I bought cheapy on ebay (First step pregnancy strips). So I used first morning urine around 9am or so and peed in the cup and it was pretty negative. I thought I saw a line but that was just slightly where a bit of plastic was coming up and it was too far apart to be a positive so I guess it was a BFN for me.. :(

I'm just so confused and I don't know what to think. I guess I really thought I'm pregnant just cos of some of these signs I'd been having and then the spotting a week after unprotected sex, it all added up.. Then that clearblue test with the faint line, I just expected it'd be stronger today with the cheapy tests..
I suppose it's not over till the fat lady (AF) arrives.

I think I'll wait and see if she shows and if not I'll definitely get a digital one or something in a couple days time.
This is just not fun :(

I've also googled and there's been people who have had negative results, no period (late for a few weeks) then they test and its positive later or they find out they're a couple of months gone. I want this to be the case or something.. :/

EDIT: I have just been looking at HCG levels and sometimes they are just very very low in some women.. Maybe this is the case.. The test I took today can detect 25miu I think and this chart states its possible to have less than that hormone at 5 weeks after LMP which is what I am right now..
https://www.justmommies.com/articles/hcg-levels.shtml

I have also read that hunni about the HCG levels. Everybodys so different. Fingers crossed for you and I hope you get a BFP soon xx

Thanks again to everyone, I'll keep you all posted when I actually know myself for sure! Xx

How many dpo are you currently???

Have you ever spotted early or have had period early???

I ask because I spotted at 7dpo and am still spotting at 11 dpo.......my af is due on tuesday or wednesday.

No symptoms besides the spotting.

Your case sounds similar to what I am going through when you were spotting! ..... so.....nothing else to do for me but wait wait wait for af to show or not :( (sigh)

How many dpo are you currently???

Have you ever spotted early or have had period early???

I ask because I spotted at 7dpo and am still spotting at 11 dpo.......my af is due on tuesday or wednesday.

No symptoms besides the spotting.

Hey there, due to me having irregular periods and cycles I'm not sure when I ovulated but my last period was on the 20th march and I had unprotected sex on day 14 of cycle (3rd April). The spotting happened 6 to 7 days later and was very faint brown then pale pinky then straight back to the faint brown. It wasn't heavy, very very light and faint and something I have never experienced between periods, if I get anything like it it usually is my period starting to make a show... Oh and my spotting lasted for about 22 hrs very light and only present when wiping some of the times.

That was about 15 days ago now and I'm on cycle day 36 but still no AF! Xxx

Hi hun,

Just thought i would let you know, i bought those internet cheepie ones and i didnt get a positive on them until i was at least 6wks pregnant, the ones that showed up for me were superdrug own brand which is pink dye and the clear blue that you posted so i have my fingers crossed that its just early. also first response didnt even show up my prgnancy before clear blue. it is different for every body.

Fingers crossed and thinking of you. though i do have a feeling you will be posting your BFP very soon xxx

It all sounds so promising to me! I'll be really shocked if you don't end up with a bfp!

Fingers crossed for you! I'm now watching this thread very closely!

Xxx

Big thanks to everyone responding on this thread, means a lot to me cos I don't really feel like talking to anyone at the moment, just with things going on etc.
Its been 36 days since my last AF and still she's not arrived yet this month. Its very irregular usually but like last month she was there after 29 days.
I've decided not to buy any more tests and to try and wait it out (I know, I am soo surprised how calm I'm trying to be). I figured this way its easier than getting BFN after BFN. I'm still not sure if that very very faint line was a proper BFP or not but I'm feeling different from how I usually feel and I can honestly say I'm gonna feel quite heartbroken after all this is if I'm not pregnant..
I felt a little sick after breakfast this morning but it passed quick and was nothing major. These past 2 hours I've been experiencing lots of discomfort in my lower abdomen.. Feels a bit like AF, but still not here.

Obvs today was bank hol and I'm working 8-6 tomorrow and wednesday so I'll try and see the doctor on thursday if I can get an appointment. I have 2 cheapie tests left off ebay (the first step strips) but I'm relectant to taking it after the negatives I seemed to get the other day (2 days after the very very very faint line)..
I can honestly say I wouldn't be looking in to this sooo much if it wasn't for that spotting dischage 6-7 days after intercourse.

Anyone else had anything similar and can relate to this?

Me dear. I can relate. Although I am not late (yet), I am still spotting. Tmrw marks my 14dpo, so AF suppose to visit tomorrow. But this spotting is so strange so I dunno what to think???

are you still spotting? Mine is brown, sometimes dark brown but then gets light. So frustrating now....getting me worried.

Na the spotting only lasted like 22 hrs and was so so light. I'm late now cos it's day 37 and no AF but after that faint faint line I'm getting negatives on a diff brand but I just feel generally different and having cramps. Might get a more expensive test tbh and see if I can get a bfp cos there no AF so there's still a chance, just wish I knew if the cramps I've been having for the past week are AF starting or what.
How long have you had the spotting for hun??? Could just be a light period or maybe late implantation bleeding? Have you tried testing yet? I'd maybe try one and if you don't get your positive keep trying until period comes?
Hope you get the result you want tho, its such an awful wait when you just want to know xx

Get a superdrug own brand and you will know for def, I found out with one of those at 10dpo :)

Big thanks to everyone responding on this thread, means a lot to me cos I don't really feel like talking to anyone at the moment, just with things going on etc.
Its been 36 days since my last AF and still she's not arrived yet this month. Its very irregular usually but like last month she was there after 29 days.
I've decided not to buy any more tests and to try and wait it out (I know, I am soo surprised how calm I'm trying to be). I figured this way its easier than getting BFN after BFN. I'm still not sure if that very very faint line was a proper BFP or not but I'm feeling different from how I usually feel and I can honestly say I'm gonna feel quite heartbroken after all this is if I'm not pregnant..
I felt a little sick after breakfast this morning but it passed quick and was nothing major. These past 2 hours I've been experiencing lots of discomfort in my lower abdomen.. Feels a bit like AF, but still not here.

Obvs today was bank hol and I'm working 8-6 tomorrow and wednesday so I'll try and see the doctor on thursday if I can get an appointment. I have 2 cheapie tests left off ebay (the first step strips) but I'm relectant to taking it after the negatives I seemed to get the other day (2 days after the very very very faint line)..
I can honestly say I wouldn't be looking in to this sooo much if it wasn't for that spotting dischage 6-7 days after intercourse.

Anyone else had anything similar and can relate to this?

Oh, I feel for you hon. It's so hard being irregular!!! :cry:
We've been NTNP for nearly 7 months now...Rough since I'm sooooo irregular. I've only had 5 periods since Dec 09! Dec 09, March 2010, Sept 2010, Nov 2010, and January 2011....nothing since. :shrug:

My Dr always told me it'd "regulate itself" and never did any tests, so I have n idea what my deal is.

Best of luck! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"