Very very confused... Quite long but help appreciated.

Girlracer and Jaylina I'm really rooting for you both. I can't imagine how difficult the not knowing must be.

Girlracer in the run up to my bfp first time around I had cramps and was so certain af was about to show up I thought no way am I taking a test and wasting money but when I got to cd50 something my husband was like enoughs enough just take one so he went and bought a tescos own brand and my bfp showed up within seconds. It turned out I was 6 weeks pregnant! Have you tried a first response early response. As you're now so many cycle days gone and that's a really sensitive test it'd def show by now. But just remember some women never get a positive result on a hpt!

Big hugs to both of you!

Xxx

Aw Rin731, I hope you get this sorted soon! I think your doctor should at least run some tests just for your piece of mind! I hope you get your :bfp: soon anyway hun.

Thanks MummytoSummer, as its day 38 tomorrow I'm getting a bit tired of this really. I'm still having this cramping a lot which gets worse when I need to pee. Also, I've been needing to wee a lot more today, like I'll go and then about 10 mins later I'll feel like I need it again. This is annoying at work and if its not pregnancy I seriously think I have a problem with my bladder or whatever.. Also been having discharge when wiping that looks almost like egg white stuff and is sometimes creamy..

I rung my doctor to see if I could see him on my day off on thursday but he can't though I've been told to ring and chat to him perhaps.
The test I took on day 32 was a clearblue plus and thats the one that gave me that faint faint faint vertical line on the +. I am just confused as the ones I purchased on ebay that night I took 2 3 days after using FMU and couldnt see a 2nd line. I took one again this morning and still can't see a 2nd line. I'm not sure of the sensitivity of detecting the hormone on this test but I still cant work out why I'd have that extremely faint bfp after 2 mins then nothing... :S
Anyway, after not being able to see the doc, I went to boots after work and purchased 2 First response early result tests so I'll use one tomorrow first thing I think and if its not a bfp I'll need to see the doc as to why the late period and the cramping for a week with frequent urination and also the unusual spotting a week after the sex.

Just hoping I'll know soon. Is it really true then that some women actually never get their :bfp:s even when pregnant?

Thanks again to everyone for all your help, this just feels so hard at the moment I just want to know cos its getting me down and I've ended up just wanting to get this :bfp: even more now... xx

Aw Rin731, I hope you get this sorted soon! I think your doctor should at least run some tests just for your piece of mind! I hope you get your :bfp: soon anyway hun.

Thanks MummytoSummer, as its day 38 tomorrow I'm getting a bit tired of this really. I'm still having this cramping a lot which gets worse when I need to pee. Also, I've been needing to wee a lot more today, like I'll go and then about 10 mins later I'll feel like I need it again. This is annoying at work and if its not pregnancy I seriously think I have a problem with my bladder or whatever.. Also been having discharge when wiping that looks almost like egg white stuff and is sometimes creamy..

I rung my doctor to see if I could see him on my day off on thursday but he can't though I've been told to ring and chat to him perhaps.
The test I took on day 32 was a clearblue plus and thats the one that gave me that faint faint faint vertical line on the +. I am just confused as the ones I purchased on ebay that night I took 2 3 days after using FMU and couldnt see a 2nd line. I took one again this morning and still can't see a 2nd line. I'm not sure of the sensitivity of detecting the hormone on this test but I still cant work out why I'd have that extremely faint bfp after 2 mins then nothing... :S
Anyway, after not being able to see the doc, I went to boots after work and purchased 2 First response early result tests so I'll use one tomorrow first thing I think and if its not a bfp I'll need to see the doc as to why the late period and the cramping for a week with frequent urination and also the unusual spotting a week after the sex.

Just hoping I'll know soon. Is it really true then that some women actually never get their :bfp:s even when pregnant?

Thanks again to everyone for all your help, this just feels so hard at the moment I just want to know cos its getting me down and I've ended up just wanting to get this :bfp: even more now... xx

You're very welcome hon! :hugs:
Dr will have to wait, as I have no insurance. DH is up for a promotion with insurance, soon, though. :thumbup:

I'll be waiting to see your results tomorrow x x God Bless x x

Well as always hun my fingers will be crossed for you tomorrow morning and whatever the outcome, some women really do never get positives on hpt's. My friend was over 15 weeks pregnant by the time it was confirmed at a scan. She'd done test after test and even a blood test at the doctors, all saying negative. They finally thought she had appendicitis and instead found a healthy baby growing!!

The discharge and everything you're describing is just so like how i was before i got my bfp so as i said before and without wanting to get your hopes up, i will be totally gobsmacked if it turns out you arent!!

Will be checking in tomorrow morning hun, but wishing you all the luck in the world!!!

xxx

Thanks so much again, I can't say thanks enough lol cos this support is great and right now its all feeling a mess as me and my partner are kind of.. 'not partners' at the moment.. :/ but I guess all the false hope in the past makes me want this :bfp: still and makes me feel more confident things will work out okay.
I am working from 8 till about half 6 tomorrow so I won't be on till the late evening, I do get BnB on my iphone but signals not great without wifi so takes about 10 mins to load a page lol. But I will keep you updated. xx

Im nervous for you! hope you are pregnant unlike me haha

I hope you get your bfp, girlracer.

Today marks my 14th day of spotting, and af due today.

But I'm not sure what's wrong with me :( this is breaking my heart so bad.

- was at clinical for school, used the bathroom around 10:30am, and noticed a little darker and a LITTLE more flow. 2 hours later, I used the bathroom and no more of that. It went bk to light brown spotting.

Does anyone know what all of this could be? Please no sugarcoating, I need answers as this now disturbing and worrisome. I'm having insurance issues at the moment so I can't visit the doctor right now.

i dont know, all i know is i got something growing in me where the baby should be but im showing negative on all urine and blood tests

Well ladies I'm left feeling confused, worried, lonely and just plain *excuse my language* shitty! :(
Today is day 38 of my cycle and no AF still. Today I've had more cramps seeming quite intense but they come and go really. Frequent urination is passing off compared to yesterday where I was literally needing to pee every 10 mins. I am having a lot of the egg white looking discharge when wiping (tmi). Getting dizzy when standing too for some unknown reason. I get this a lot but its worse today.
Anyways, I decided to just get on with it and take the First Response test I bought last night and low and behold it was :bfn:. My heart sunk and suddenly worry just kicked in. At least finding out I'm pregnant would mean these symptoms are relatively normal but now I'm just worried about this spotting I had a wk after sex, this horrible cramping that feels like stretching almost sometimes, the lightheadedness and I never thought I'd say I'm worried about this but, the disappearance of AF this month..
I just don't knw what to think. I feel horrible now. I am too scared to drink if I go out this weekend just in case I am actually pregnant but I don't know now, just feel like curling up in a ball really!

I have heard of women that don't get :bfp:s until theyre about 7 or 8 weeks and I worked out that its been 5 weeks 4 days since my last period so I'd be 5 weeks pregnant approx. I've even heard about the women that don't show up :bfp: on preg tests as the hcg doesn't seem to ever reach their urine.
So, I really dont know any more or what the hell to do as cant see my doctor no appts.

Sorry to hear about this Jaylina and Yogurt.. We all sound as confused as each other here :( this really is no fun is it? I guess nothing is straight forward though, eh?
Do you have to pay then to see your doctor Jaylina? Where do you live? I'm in the UK and its free to see a doctor here, you just book an appointment and then they see you free of charge. Some places charge for things like antibiotics etc etc.
I really hope you both get this sorted though, I can relate to your feelings though, cos you just don't know HOW to feel but it makes you feel so small and crap. xxx

Sorry to hear about this Jaylina and Yogurt.. We all sound as confused as each other here :( this really is no fun is it? I guess nothing is straight forward though, eh?
I really hope you both get this sorted though, I can relate to your feelings though, cos you just don't know HOW to feel but it makes you feel so small and crap. xxx

Its super shitty. Its nice to know that I (apparently) got some type of cyst or growth in the same exact spot a baby should be $%($^ It grosses me out and now my bf is worried about me and I don't know what to do.....im gonna die?

Hope you don't mind me stalking, just wondered any news today? X

Hope you don't mind me stalking, just wondered any news today? X

Hey, I don't mind at all. Thanks for asking :)

No news though, still no period today and its day 39. I'm off now and back to work on tuesday (bank holiday tomorrow and monday). I was originally hoping I'd be able to see the doctor today but there was absolutely no appointments whatsoever so that's not been possible. I guess its more waiting around now.

Do you have to pay then to see your doctor Jaylina? Where do you live? I'm in the UK and its free to see a doctor here, you just book an appointment and then they see you free of charge. Some places charge for things like antibiotics etc etc.

I live in the States, hence the insurance issues :(

ATM, still spotting. But noticing veins now??? I dunno if it's because the weather in LA is finally getting warmer or not but....maybe it's all in my head also.

Blah! More waiting it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->