Very very sore boobies!

MileyMamma

Reaction score
I'm 11 weeks and my breasts have doubled in size, when I take my bra off they hurt so bad :( is this normal? They hurt a bit in my last 2 pregnancies but never grew this quick or hurt this much until after birth?

I'm only 5 weeks and mine have gone up a cup size and hurt soooo bad. They never did that with my dd. I have to go out and buy a new bra next week.

I'ma lot earlier, but I can't take my bra off either. They've gotten bigger and just hurt if they're not supported. I'm assuming it's normal.

I'm thinking I need bigger bras and maybe they are squished up too much and when I release them they are aching, seem to of settled now my bra has been off a few hours, thank you for your replies :) wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

3rd pregnancy here too. And wow, the pain! I keep bumping them when I reach for something (I guess cause they are bigger?) and yesterday I had a bit of fluff on my top and brushed it off, nearly cried! My other two pregnancies, they were tender but this is crazy! Got fitted for a bra thinking it would help but nope! When I take my bra off I have to cradle them to "let them down gently" lol! They hurt probably more than they did after my milk came in previously.

Sarah that's exactly how mine feel! Maybe it's a 3rd baby thing! All my symptoms are stronger with this one, and my nipples are really sore this morning putting on my bra was torture! X

Mine really hurt when I take my bra off too . I think I need new bras

5 weeks today and mine are officially filling my cup (40F) and they hurt when I don't have my bra on.

Wow they must feel so heavy! Mine have gone from a small c to a d cup that's full, oh the joys of pregnancy! Then again if they didn't hurt so much I would be in love with my new found assets!

I already had 40F bra, but I didn't fill it all the way til now lol

I'm 11 weeks and my breasts have doubled in size, when I take my bra off they hurt so bad :( is this normal? They hurt a bit in my last 2 pregnancies but never grew this quick or hurt this much until after birth?

Don't know how far along I am yet because I just found out Sunday but I'm guessing 4-5 weeks (digital test confirmed 3+ weeks) - mine also got really big and hurt soooo bad it's what tipped me off that I might be pregnant in the first place. Sure enough...

Congrats fit mama! It's so strange it feels like my symptoms with this baby are a million times stronger than with the last 2! In think the under wire in my bra is not helping!

Thanks Miley Mamma, congrats to you too! :flower:

Ouch, no way could I handle regular underwire bras right now! I've been wearing my most supportive sports bras everywhere, even to bed, which has helped some.

I need to buy bigger bras for my new assets! Waiting for them to hopefully slow down so i don't waste a load of money and have to get more a few weeks later! X

I never thought I'd be one of those ladies who's boobs get bigger but i got my bfp a week ago and they've already gone from a B to a C! Already bought a bigger bra its so much more comfortable. They hurt a lot though, nipples have started to get really sore now as well. I'm happy though the more symptoms the better as it helps me believe it's really happening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->