vibration in uterus, need help :(

susan36

team :blue: after 4 mc
Reaction score
hi ladies me again , has any one had like a buzzing vibration in the uterous , since last night ight ive had it off and on , the only way to describe it is like a fone on vibrate in the pocket , its really weird and scary , dont wat to fone the epu incase its normal and im overeacting again thanks susan

thanks alot ladies , sorry abt the spelling above was a bit panicky , it actualy feels like increased blood flow rushing thro , thanks again , be somthing differnent tomorow lol , susan

yeah destiny faith so weird , i tried to google it to and the best i got was phantom fone vibrate lol i couldnt find the right words either glad is normal tho ,

maybe its just your muscles spazzing??? you know contacting and that to make room

:flower:

xxx

I had a kind of fluttering sensation when I was about 4 weeks.

As long as you aren't in any pain, don't stress about it. I currently have some weirdo muscle stretchy thing happening on one side of my tum. I was worried but seeing as I don't have many pregnancy symptoms it's good to know that my body is sorting itself out for the little one.

I had something similar and was told it was something to do with the increased blood flow we get when we are preg. It stopped after a day or so on and off and I haven't had it since.

omg ive had this for weeks now!! feels like bubbles of virbrating up my lady garden lol!! its weird and i did ask my MW and she said its jsut the baby growing and geting comforable and things streching into place :) some women feel it more then others .. is so weird and i know excastly the feeling your on about lol!! i tried to look it up on google but i never knew the right phase to put in haha! but yes its pretty normal xxx

I have had this too, although it feels more like a fizzing sensation. It's normal I believe, as I had it with my first as well!! Try not to worry!:thumbup:

I had a strange fluttering/twitching feeling right at the top of my pubic bone - inside (where I'd imagine my uterus to be) It started one night, and I couldnt sleep because I was so excited, then I had it the next day a couple of times. My DR said its increased blood flow to that area, with a mixture of things moving and shifting. apparently its totally normal :)

I was about 9 weeks at the time. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->