Victoria beckham in USA

hypnorm

Reaction score
Is any one watching this...?

She seems just as dim as David Beckham!!
She was pouting for her driving license photo!!
When he asked for her signature she said ' who do you want it written to' he said no just your signature for the licence:rofl::rofl:

She is obsessed with how she looks.

its on itv2

She thought he wanted an autograph? Talk about vain!

She seemed quite genuine but also been in the spot light way too much!
She was worried about having an earth quake and having to wear flat shoes to get out!!
She met the local 'girls' ... what a bunch of nutters!! one was doing a dolphin impression.

The programm was very funny..

programe was good mad me like her loads more

I think its just her bonkers dead pan humour!

Its a shame she pouts all the time she is beautiful when she smiles

The locals? Ohhh shite! It's just a matter of time before she's arrested for DWI! LOL

Stay away from those media whores...I mean locals. lol

Now I have always liked her (and especially DB:baby:) but I have to say, I think given the fact she is very 'tongue in cheek' the way the programme was put together with the stupid musical effects reminded me of Paris Hilton and that Nicole Ritchie in 'the simple life'.......her 'tongue in cheek humour' having cheap music to back it up I think made Victoria B look really stupid, and the fact she must have approved that to go out, I am shocked!

But hey ho, she is in America now and that is typical of their programmes when doing a docu-soap thing, from what I have seen that they air over here anyway!

It's all pretty much garbage television. It makes me sick. If she hopes for an ounce of respect..she'll steer clear of that kind of media. I think she's beautiful and stylish..too damn classy for most of the Hollywood hooks!

Always thought she is WAY to thin and is a bad icon for young teans who obsess themselves with wanting to look like that!

Always thought she was pretty Dim too so that sort of television is not my cup of tea im afraid!!

xxx

Havent got time for her or her dopey hubby She cant sing and there are plenty of other footballers who are probably a million times more talented than him. the two of them are both more interested in their apperance than their jobs There's far too much hype around them personally i'd rather rip my toenails off than watch them lol

Soo .... you dont like them then Valentine?? :rofl:

lol what gave you that idea.

If you look at any article about david beckham its got nothing to do with his footballing skills just about what new tattoos he has or what hair style he has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->