Virgin Media

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Has anyone else hada a letter from Virgin saying they will be increasing their monthly bill by £3.50 a month?!

I Have just called their customer service who have hung up on me 3 times.

I finally managed to actually speak to someone who said the £3.50 increase was for more broadband and extra channels which i dont actually want.

I was then cut off again only to phone back to say they can not do anything to my bill and i basically have to pay it!

Does anyone know how i can contact their head office or something?

I've had a letter saying ours is going up by £2 a month, we must be on a slightly different package. There is nothing we can do about it but go to another provider biut I don't want a big dish stuck to the outside of my house.

It does annoy me. My mobile is also with them and they have put my charges up twice. I'm stuck untill my contact ends (roll on May) but they can change their prices as much as they like.

Yep i have also had a letter saying mine is going up £2.00 a month. I though with them increasing the broadband speed that they would increase the prices......not good is it?:cry:

ring them & threaten to go with Sky. see if that helps xx

We haven't had a letter. Maybe it's only people with the tv package (we just have the national phone and broadband - no cable in our area)

I Think it says somewhere in the terms & conditions that if they change the price etc you can canel within 30 days of the price change... I THINK

Im going to call them tmw and say im going to leave according to the T&C , im pretty sure they have a retentions team so ill just see if they will lower my bill. Worth a shot i guess :shrug:

I hate virgin media because they ALWAYS hang up (sorry rant over)
Yup mines going up £3.50.

Uh id threaten to leave they sometimes change there mind lol

customer services at virgin media are appalling ! x

they put ours up quite considerably without asking or telling us (virgin national phone and broadband only) we are out of contract atm or on a rolling one month contract so will threaten to cancel and go to talk talk as aside from BT and Virgin national they are the only people offering broadband in this development. xx

We got the letter too but we still pay less for the equivalent package with Sky. Its worth pricing up with sky and having all the information to hand but after recently haggling free TiVo and XL TV upgrade there really is little difference between the 2 now and research before hand showed that neither are offering as good deals as they used too.

Im thinking of going with Virgin when I move, Im thinking again now!

Most companies will have a telecoms price increase this year, we have just had ours put up by 02. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->