vision problems

Scout

Reaction score
Can vision problems be pregnancy related? I have had a couple episodes where I couldn't see correctly...(like I was trying to read a price tag and couldn't) it was like my right eye wouldn't focus at all and I felt strange too, almost like I was drunk. Lasted about 10 minutes and then got a mild headache and still didn't feel all that well. Just wondering if it's anything to do with this pregnancy or just some odd occurance. thanks

Changes in vision can be from preeclampsia - you might want to call your medical provider and discuss it with them. Hope you feel better!

ive had this too, had it really bad one night, for about 40 mins and couldnt see what i was doing at all and felt all funny. i rang hosp and they said come straight in, htey kept me for the nt and ruled out pre-e and sent me home next day.
it has happened since but not as severe at all. it happens me more when tired , i havent gone back to um when it happens cos im being checked all the time and not pre-e so ive just gone to bed if i can when it happens me now .
having said that i would go get it checked , just because mine is a random preg thing doesnt mean urs might be . prob is but beter to check it out .
they wil take u seriously, they took me too seriously, they actually scared me, told me to ring an ambulance to bring me in ( i didnt my sis brought me ;) ).
they reckon it may have been a migraine that failed to happen in me even though i have never gotten migraines ;)

i would def get it checked could be high blood pressure / pre-e.

i had similiar symptoms and when i phoned the midwife she made me come in immediately. I had a brain scan etc because when they realised it wasnt pre-e they were worried about blood clots on the brain.

please get checked! x

Kinda sounds like the migraines I get. I get a blurry spot in my vision and if I don't take anything ASAP - I get a terrible headache. I've had them as long as I can remember so for me, they're not pregnancy related, but have increased during pregnancy from the hormones.

I'll ask OB about it when I see him on Tuesday. I know it's not pre-e bc I'm seeing my OB weekly and my bp is usually around 100 over 60somthing. I just moved into my new home on Thursday and it still smells of paint and kilz. I had the entire interior, including ceilings, sprayed with kilz and then painted, so not sure if the left over fumes would be causing it?? I'll ask about that on Tuesday as well. thanks ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->