Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

oooh tracy, exciting!! Are you going to test or wait and see if AF is actually late?

oooh tracy, exciting!! Are you going to test or wait and see if AF is actually late?

Well I tested at 13dpo and it was bfn so I think I am just going to wait a couple more days. I am assuming it's just the B6 working it's magic because I have read that if your pregnant there is a 95% chance of getting a BFP at 13dpo. Today is 15dpo with still no sign of AF though! I will keep you posted!

UPDATE....:bfp: this morning!!!!! I am still in shock. This was the first month I used soy and b6, so I really thought it was just b6 changing my LP, but thankfully I was wrong!! I still need to take like 5 more tests before I fully believe it I think!!!

UPDATE....:bfp: this morning!!!!! I am still in shock. This was the first month I used soy and b6, so I really thought it was just b6 changing my LP, but thankfully I was wrong!! I still need to take like 5 more tests before I fully believe it I think!!!

Congratulations Tracy :happydance:

Congrats Tracy,
This is the end of my second cycle on B6.
First cycle,
Ov day moved from CD 18 to CD 16
LP stayed the same, 10 days BUT WITHOUT any spotting (which used to last for at least 2 days before AF)

Second cycle, ( I slacked off about taking B6 after ov)
Ov day moved from 16 to 15.5 (FF predicted first 15 and then 16 but I think it is 15.5 :))
Currently at 9.5 DPO no spotting
AF due tomorrow evening. I want my LP longer but I am afraid of hoping for a BFP and being hit by AF.

Congrats Tracy :)

Leylak - we're both on the same dpo and hoping for the same thing, lol! I'm on 9dpo and desperately hoping I can just make it to at least 10dpo. Of course, like you say a bfp would be fantastic but a 10+dpo would be an improvement. Will keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Thanks, angel. You seem to have long cycles, I hope this is your month.

Hi folks!
Just found this thread, and thought I could contribute.
Been TTC for 2 and a bit years now. Regular 26 to 30 day cycles. Self-diagnosed LPD - about 9 or 10 days. Got "low end of normal" progesterone, but all tests inc lap and dye supposedly normal. In fact, here in Glasgow, the uro-gyn and ob-gyn I've seen are total disbelievers in LPD, disregarded my own temp charting and OPK testing entirely. Quite demoralising! So on the list for OI-IUI, NHS so will be about August next year.
Anyhoo - I used B100 from Holland & Barrett (which has 100mg B6 along with other B vitamins and folic acid) for a good 6 months last year, and it gave me an extra day or 2 of luteal phase. It also stopped my PMS and I had great skin and nails!
After a break, feeling more positive and back on it and also Agnus Castus - get that progesterone boosted and aiming for serious bumpage in 2011!
Baby dust to you all - Merry Christmas!

Hey hon, If you want more info, please watch my video on youtube. I am TTC and I am on a regimen on supplements.

: _)

TYPE: " ToniaClarkmc" in You Tube search bar and a list of my videos will appear..

Please sub if you like : ) good luck!

Hi Tonia!

Good for you, putting info on YouTube. Great to see someone proactively putting themselves out there to educate fellow TTCers on LPD/AC and all that stuff. Back when I first started, I had no idea about any of the options and support available out there.

Wish you all the best in your baby quest x

Leylak - we're both on the same dpo and hoping for the same thing, lol! I'm on 9dpo and desperately hoping I can just make it to at least 10dpo. Of course, like you say a bfp would be fantastic but a 10+dpo would be an improvement. Will keep my fingers crossed for you :)

im the same im 8dpo been taking B6-comlex 50 (50mg) since cd9... (i'm cd23 today)

last cycle i was spotting on cd8/9/10 and got :af: next day :cry:

but touch wood i havent had any spotting yet:happydance: i would love a BFP :baby:but if its not my time this month, then an increase in 10LP would be a runner up prize for me :thumbup:

Can i ask what you mean by stopping the extra B6? i get night sweats after Ovulations anyway:shrug:[/QUOTE]

I was taking an extra 50mg of B6 in addition to what is in my prenatals and B Complex - so now I'm just sticking to those two and not taking the extra 50mg and seeing what happens.

Well I'm currently 11DPO with no signs of AF yet. Normally I would've gotten AF this morning on CD35, but hopefully she stays away. I'm trying not to think about some of my symptoms, but I've been quite nauseous for 3 days now off and on. I tested yesterday and this morning, both BFN's. I'm just hoping that the B50's are working and extending my LP. Hopefully this is the month. I tested with cheapies that aren't very sensitive so if AF hasn't shown by tomorrow I think I will use my FRER. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Well I'm currently 11DPO with no signs of AF yet. Normally I would've gotten AF this morning on CD35, but hopefully she stays away. I'm trying not to think about some of my symptoms, but I've been quite nauseous for 3 days now off and on. I tested yesterday and this morning, both BFN's. I'm just hoping that the B50's are working and extending my LP. Hopefully this is the month. I tested with cheapies that aren't very sensitive so if AF hasn't shown by tomorrow I think I will use my FRER. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Good luck Janelle, hope you get your new years wish! :happydance:

im the same im 8dpo been taking B6-comlex 50 (50mg) since cd9... (i'm cd23 today)

last cycle i was spotting on cd8/9/10 and got :af: next day :cry:

but touch wood i havent had any spotting yet:happydance: i would love a BFP :baby:but if its not my time this month, then an increase in 10LP would be a runner up prize for me :thumbup:

That's great :) Sounds promising if you don't have any spotting :)

It's just so disheartening when you get to 8dpo and either get hit full force or start spotting.

Let me know how you get on :)

I've made it to 10dpo today and my temp went up again (highest it's been) so keeping everything crossed that I'll last out through the day and get to 11dpo which would be fab :) :)

Well im 9dpo today woke up to period pains.... but no period! Normally when the pains wake me i normally already habe my period...FX its my time

My temp is still high at 37.00 deg cel

FX for you too, urs sounds really promising too xx

Just noticed your nice little dip at 5dpo on your chart - fingers crossed :)

Google implantation dip and it might put a smile on your face ;) It's early at 5dpo but not impossible :)

Erm, I've had cramps but not the witch is on her way cramps if that makes any sense? Not had sore nipples either which I've had the last 2 cycles before the witch arrived. Trying not to read too much into anything because I'll drive myself mad, lol. My cervix is really low so I guess that means I'm out anyway.

How you feeling?

Google implantation dip and it might put a smile on your face ;) It's early at 5dpo but not impossible :)

Erm, I've had cramps but not the witch is on her way cramps if that makes any sense? Not had sore nipples either which I've had the last 2 cycles before the witch arrived. Trying not to read too much into anything because I'll drive myself mad, lol. My cervix is really low so I guess that means I'm out anyway.

How you feeling?

yes i try not too, but it is hard not to when you want something so bad:cry:

i'll google it now:thumbup:

looked at your chart too, its a good one:thumbup: you temp is still up high too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->