Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

My longest cycle has been 29 days so it would be really late for me to have not Oed yet. I guess I will have to keep it up and see what happens. I was so happy when my temp stayed up for 3 days but then it took a nosedive and hasn't recovered. I have lots of creamy CM right now so I would not expect O to be coming soon. I had several days of watery CM before I thought I Oed.

yeah, the CM and the OPKs seem to indicate ovulation... but the temp rise wasn't very high at all... I actually thought your chart was in celcius at first, lol.
I know that for me, if I had no temp rise, I definitely didn't ovulate, and a chart like that for me would not be ovulatory.

If there is any reason why your temps might have gone down, or if they shoot back up and stay up then it may not be a sign of anything bad. You can link to my old charts in my signature if you're intersted. I only had 1 that looked like a good, traditional chart, lol... the rest were kind of funky in some way.
When I did get my BFP, my temp had been down low for 2 days and I was worried about my progesterone level but it was actually going up and was higher than it had ever been. Your temp dip was too early to be implantation but I wanted to share that low temp does not always equal low progesterone.

I was pretty sure it was bc of the estrogen surge I had read about but 3 days is a bit long.

Quick update:

Started taking B6 3 cycles ago. LP first month was 11, 2nd month was 12 and last cycle (finished yesteday) a whopping 13!!!! I'm so happy! OK i'm still spotting a bit, but hardly much at all - more like coloured CM then actual blood spots, which it used to be.

VERY HAPPY!

Just need the BFP now lol!

Quick update:

Started taking B6 3 cycles ago. LP first month was 11, 2nd month was 12 and last cycle (finished yesteday) a whopping 13!!!! I'm so happy! OK i'm still spotting a bit, but hardly much at all - more like coloured CM then actual blood spots, which it used to be.

VERY HAPPY!

Just need the BFP now lol!

Wooow Thats super news:thumbup:

hi ladies!
was wondering if anyone can help me.....
AF ended on CD6 but since CD8 Ive had brown spotting on and off. Could this just be old blood from AF or something else? has anyone had this after AF ended? Im thinking its bcuz of the B vits but dont really know for sure.....

any advice will be so helpful....

:hugs:

hi ladies!
was wondering if anyone can help me.....
AF ended on CD6 but since CD8 Ive had brown spotting on and off. Could this just be old blood from AF or something else? has anyone had this after AF ended? Im thinking its bcuz of the B vits but dont really know for sure.....

any advice will be so helpful....

:hugs:

I've had this for ages. Actually it's getting better since I've started the B vits. Usually my af would last for about 5 or 6 days, then I'd be spotting for another 2-4. It is just the tail end of af I am pretty sure. I wouldn't worry too much about it, although it is really annoying!! :hugs:

Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind me jumping in here!

After reading alot (but not all of!) this thread, I've decided I'm going to start B-50 complex next cycle. I spot for 4 or 5 days before AF every month and have a 12 day LP, so I'm hoping it can stop the spotting/lengthen my LP..

I m/c in November at 5 weeks and I spotted throughout, so I wonder if it was progesterone related. My fs refused to check though, saying it's not important!

Good luck to all of you ladies xx

yeah, the CM and the OPKs seem to indicate ovulation... but the temp rise wasn't very high at all... I actually thought your chart was in celcius at first, lol.
I know that for me, if I had no temp rise, I definitely didn't ovulate, and a chart like that for me would not be ovulatory.

If there is any reason why your temps might have gone down, or if they shoot back up and stay up then it may not be a sign of anything bad. You can link to my old charts in my signature if you're intersted. I only had 1 that looked like a good, traditional chart, lol... the rest were kind of funky in some way.
When I did get my BFP, my temp had been down low for 2 days and I was worried about my progesterone level but it was actually going up and was higher than it had ever been. Your temp dip was too early to be implantation but I wanted to share that low temp does not always equal low progesterone.

Ok, Lisa. I am thinking that although I was in denial before I had EWCM today so I have a feeling I was wrong before and just hopeful that I was right.

Ok, Lisa. I am thinking that although I was in denial before I had EWCM today so I have a feeling I was wrong before and just hopeful that I was right.

Sometimes your body can try to ovulate, not quite make it, and then start over again. So you might be about to ovulate now! FX'd! See you've been getting your BDing in! :thumbup:

Yeah when I saw the watery appear again we started it again just in case. Can't help these crazy temps but I can bd. If I am ovulating really late that could save us some unnecessary baby making BD that was getting to be too much every day.

yeah, I always found CM to be a good predictor for me, and always a good failsafe!
Are you doing the OPKs again now that CM is looking fertile?

No, it's so late in my cycle I think I am just going to go with it and keep temping. I don't trust OPKs.

I totally understand. But hey, its not too late for OPKs if you haven't had a surge yet. And I always found it nice to know that we didn't HAVE to BD if the OPK was negative.. as long as we were going every 2-3 days we could relax but once that OPK was positive I knew we had to get busy!

Hi ladies, it's my second month of using vit b and so far I've managed to get my lp from 8/9 days to 11 days this cycle. It really does work :)

I am not positive but I think I may need this thread after all. I have to see how long my LP is but it doesn't sound promising.

hi lisaf,
hoping you can help answer my ?... :hugs:

so on my last post i said that Ive been having brown spotting and it has gotten much lighter but yesterday i had EWCM with the brown spotting, do you think I will be Oing soon? will the brown spotting cause a problem with the egg and sperm fertilizing?

oh man Im a mess... LOL

:hugs: :friends:

Wow, your last cycle was crazy crazy long for you to be Oing on day 12.

LOL last cycle was all out of wack... my cycles are usualy 26 days to the day but somehow, last month I O'd 14 days later and then got AF 12 days after I Od... it was weird... I think taking Vitex may have delayed Oion..I don't know what happened...
LOL...

I usually O on CD14 and then 12 days later I get AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"