Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

That sounds better. I don't spot so I can't answer your question. :(

spotting right before, during or after ovulation can be pretty normal. There are several causes. I would get one drop of bright red blood about 2 days before ovulation.
I'd be hopeful for an early/on time ovulation for you this cycle and wait and see if it becomes a pattern for you.

I also often get brown ewcm due to af lasting so long with the spotting that it overlaps with ov :( TBH I don't know whether it affects fertility or not, but I have not been able to get a bfp while it's been happening, at any rate. I don't think it can be a great environment for sperm. On the other hand, my ewcm is usually a few days before I actually ov and the spotting has always finished by the time I ov. Not sure that any of this is any help to you - but you are not alone! The B vits also seems to have helped that end of my cycle and have reduced af from 10+ days to 8 or 9. xxx

hello! could you check my BTT chart, pls? this is second cycle with B6 a 50mg day from 5DC/6DC... in actual cycle i have still postovulatory BBT (in days when i took the temperature). i´m after ovulation? but temperatures seem they are so low (usual BTT is higher; also previous cycle i had lower temperatures :sad1: ) or it is caused by B6? do you know advise me?

Quick update:

Started taking B6 3 cycles ago. LP first month was 11, 2nd month was 12 and last cycle (finished yesteday) a whopping 13!!!! I'm so happy! OK i'm still spotting a bit, but hardly much at all - more like coloured CM then actual blood spots, which it used to be.

VERY HAPPY!

Just need the BFP now lol!

That's great girlie! I am doing the the B Vits and the Soy just like you this cycle. I want to see if it causes me to O earlier and to give me a longer LP this month too! You give me hope! Mine LP has been as low as 9 days, but mostly 12 days for years!

hello! could you check my BTT chart, pls? this is second cycle with B6 a 50mg day from 5DC/6DC... in actual cycle i have still postovulatory BBT (in days when i took the temperature). i´m after ovulation? but temperatures seem they are so low (usual BTT is higher; also previous cycle i had lower temperatures :sad1: ) or it is caused by B6? do you know advise me?

In your current cycle your temps do seem high (like post-ov) - are you temping with the same method this cycle (same place, same time etc)? I don't think b vits can alter your temp pre-ov, as it's post ov that progesterone comes into play :shrug: Just keep on temping and see what happens I guess. :hugs:

Hey ladies im currently on CD24/8DPO. ive been taking B100's since 2DPO and i did ovulate early so im hoping for a longer LP.

Anyway, i was wondering ive been temping and ive noticed my temps are really high this cycle..... anyone else having HIGH temps while taking B-vits.

Quick update:

Started taking B6 3 cycles ago. LP first month was 11, 2nd month was 12 and last cycle (finished yesteday) a whopping 13!!!! I'm so happy! OK i'm still spotting a bit, but hardly much at all - more like coloured CM then actual blood spots, which it used to be.

VERY HAPPY!

Just need the BFP now lol!

That's great girlie! I am doing the the B Vits and the Soy just like you this cycle. I want to see if it causes me to O earlier and to give me a longer LP this month too! You give me hope! Mine LP has been as low as 9 days, but mostly 12 days for years!
Yeah my LP was also only 9 around a year ago! Good luck and :dust: hun!

LOL last cycle was all out of wack... my cycles are usualy 26 days to the day but somehow, last month I O'd 14 days later and then got AF 12 days after I Od... it was weird... I think taking Vitex may have delayed Oion..I don't know what happened...
LOL...

I usually O on CD14 and then 12 days later I get AF

Did you take Vitex for the whole cycle? I used to do that and it would make my cycles longer. I then read that you should only take it for the first half of your cycle. If you continue to take Vitex, you might want to do that... becuase I heard it can interfere with Progesterone when taking it after O.

thanks ebony, maybe i did take it for the whole cycle but I cant remember, i think i stopped a couple of days or a week after I Od... I will definitely stop after I O.... should be Oing in the next day or two...

thanks, :hugs:

In your current cycle your temps do seem high (like post-ov) - are you temping with the same method this cycle (same place, same time etc)? I don't think b vits can alter your temp pre-ov, as it's post ov that progesterone comes into play :shrug: Just keep on temping and see what happens I guess. :hugs:

magicvw
yes, i do the same as other cycles - thermometer, place, time :thumbup:
i overrided my chart this morning with ov on 6DC :blush: (there were some ov signs)

I didn't think O was supposed to even be possible before day 10. I think I would keep yours eyes open b/c I thought I Oed on day 12 and I actually got FQCM again later in my cycle and Oed on day 21. I would really really really go on your temps.

magicvw
i overrided my chart this morning with ov on 6DC :blush: (there were some ov signs)

I would say you probably didn't o then, even if you got the signs. If your last cycle was 27 days and you are regular-ish(?) then O-ing on cd6 is just not a possibility. It's really rare anyway, to be that early. It takes quite a few days for your eggs to ripen and develop. If you are really o-ing that early it would likely be a problem (treatable by something like clomid though). But, as I said, you most likely didn't o then. I see you got ewcm and spotting today - that sounds like it could be o related. The other explanation for your high temps is that you are in fact pregnant - have you tested recently? It's common to get af break through bleed - and I see you've had a fair amount of spotting too, which you didn't get last month? :shrug: :hugs:

Yeah, I would also say you are wrong. I am surprised that you took the same charting course I did on FF and think that you O'd that early. I can't explain the CM but I'm 95% sure you're wrong or there is a really big problem. Or maybe you are prego and don't know it.

magicvw

I would say you probably didn't o then, even if you got the signs. If your last cycle was 27 days and you are regular-ish(?) then O-ing on cd6 is just not a possibility. It's really rare anyway, to be that early. It takes quite a few days for your eggs to ripen and develop. If you are really o-ing that early it would likely be a problem (treatable by something like clomid though). But, as I said, you most likely didn't o then. I see you got ewcm and spotting today - that sounds like it could be o related. The other explanation for your high temps is that you are in fact pregnant - have you tested recently? It's common to get af break through bleed - and I see you've had a fair amount of spotting too, which you didn't get last month? :shrug: :hugs:

once i had ov on 7DC, in April 2010... many times i had problem with long spotting, cramps during cycle... in new cycle i will have hormone profile on 3DC and 24DC...
i have eggCM only for 1-3 days in cycle during ov...

Yeah, I would also say you are wrong. I am surprised that you took the same charting course I did on FF and think that you O'd that early. I can't explain the CM but I'm 95% sure you're wrong or there is a really big problem. Or maybe you are prego and don't know it.

I think it, because the same i have last year... i'm temping from March '09, many of my cycles were unusual...
I think there would be hormone problem... not that i'm wrong :-(( i agreed with my doctor in new cycle will be done hormone profile... he is worrying from my cycles too...

Good luck with your tests and let us know how you get on. TBH there is no point in temping at all, if you don't do it every day and you do it at different times every day (white circles) - it's not going to give you any useful information. I hope the doctor helps you understand what's going on :hugs: There isn't much help we can give you here based on the those charts - sorry huni xxx

Oh by the way I'd say 1-3 days of ewcm was completely normal. How many days were you expecting? :hugs:

Good luck with your tests and let us know how you get on. TBH there is no point in temping at all, if you don't do it every day and you do it at different times every day (white circles) - it's not going to give you any useful information. I hope the doctor helps you understand what's going on :hugs: There isn't much help we can give you here based on the those charts - sorry huni xxx

i´m temping AM 5:20 - 6:00; could gassy sign turns blue circle to white circle? because today afternoon i added gassy to chart and circle has changed...

i´m temping AM 5:20 - 6:00; could gassy sign turns blue circle to white circle? because today afternoon i added gassy to chart and circle has changed...

No. I just experimented with mine and no, it doesn't. You get a white circle if you've put a time in the box which is not the same as your others, or if you tick "sleep deprived". Are you getting enough sleep? Are you temping as soon as you wake?

PS You might want to start another thread about your charts? This thread is really about B vits, and a lot of ladies read it without posting and it can get a bit bogged down when it goes a bit off topic. You could put a link to a new thread in here though. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->