Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Hi all i started taking vitamin B complex 50 from holland and barrett but it gave me hot flashes so i had to stop but i did take them on top of mr pregacare vitamin whi also has vit b in. which vitamins are you taking as well as the vitamin b's if any???

I take the vitamin b complex 50 from holland and barratt on top of pregnacare conception. Have you tried taking half a tablet a day and seeing if that helps? x

Hi all i started taking vitamin B complex 50 from holland and barrett but it gave me hot flashes so i had to stop but i did take them on top of mr pregacare vitamin whi also has vit b in. which vitamins are you taking as well as the vitamin b's if any???

I take the vitamin b complex 50 from holland and barratt on top of pregnacare conception. Have you tried taking half a tablet a day and seeing if that helps? x

no i havn't but i might try again because i drank red wine that night and im wondering that they might of not gone together to well. the other thing is that vitamin b complex has folic acid 400 in and so does pregacare is that not too much?. has anyone recieved any professional advise re vitamins? i will mention it at my appt next week but im sure they wont say much.

no i havn't but i might try again because i drank red wine that night and im wondering that they might of not gone together to well. the other thing is that vitamin b complex has folic acid 400 in and so does pregacare is that not too much?. has anyone recieved any professional advise re vitamins? i will mention it at my appt next week but im sure they wont say much.

Well my luteal phase was 7 days last month. This cycle is my first cycle on the b50 and I'm on 10dpo with faint lines on ic's :happydance: x

OMG!!! How exciting ebony! I have fingers and toes crossed that little line gets lots darker. Keep us updated and good luck xx

okay girls...I really need some help!! So I posted a couple weeks ago...I started b vits last month with huge changes....my o date moved up to cd17 from cd23...I had no spotting midcycle...the cycle before I spotted right up until cd 18 and my lp went from 9 days to 10!! I did get preggo...but it was chemical.

So I was ready for a similar cycle this month....no such luck. I am currently cd17. I started spotting...actually it is different than before...not just spotting. It started about 3 days ago. When I get ewcm...it is like I get a gush of blood...sometimes enough to leave a spot on my undies...most times just noticible when I wipe!!! I have had ewcm with a little blood before but this is different. So I am doing opks....no sign of ovulation yet!!

So I am taking a super b complex...100mg of b6/day. This is the same vits I have been taking since I started. Is it possible for the bvits to make a difference for 1 month...then my body gets use to it???? I haven't changed anything else!!

Has this happened to anyone else?????

by the way....congrats ebony...I just read back throught the posts!!!

okay girls...I really need some help!! So I posted a couple weeks ago...I started b vits last month with huge changes....my o date moved up to cd17 from cd23...I had no spotting midcycle...the cycle before I spotted right up until cd 18 and my lp went from 9 days to 10!! I did get preggo...but it was chemical.

So I was ready for a similar cycle this month....no such luck. I am currently cd17. I started spotting...actually it is different than before...not just spotting. It started about 3 days ago. When I get ewcm...it is like I get a gush of blood...sometimes enough to leave a spot on my undies...most times just noticible when I wipe!!! I have had ewcm with a little blood before but this is different. So I am doing opks....no sign of ovulation yet!!

So I am taking a super b complex...100mg of b6/day. This is the same vits I have been taking since I started. Is it possible for the bvits to make a difference for 1 month...then my body gets use to it???? I haven't changed anything else!!

I think with the vit b's it can be trial and error for the amount you need (from what i've read on this thread anyway) and for some people it an even take a few months to show any effect. :shrug:

I'm so sorry about your chemical. :hugs: I had one at the beginning of the year but it did give me a bit of hope in a strange way.

Don't worry about you ov yet though. It might have moved back again. I thought mine had moved forward this month but it was as though my body tried and failed, then tried again. I had the ewcm and the blood when I wiped. Then a few days later when my body tried again I had more ewcm but with only a tiny stripe of blood. I ave never bled around ov before vit b's.

I think you just need to hang on in there and keep :sex: just to keep it covered.

good luck :hugs: x

I think with the vit b's it can be trial and error for the amount you need (from what i've read on this thread anyway) and for some people it an even take a few months to show any effect. :shrug:

I'm so sorry about your chemical. :hugs: I had one at the beginning of the year but it did give me a bit of hope in a strange way.

Don't worry about you ov yet though. It might have moved back again. I thought mine had moved forward this month but it was as though my body tried and failed, then tried again. I had the ewcm and the blood when I wiped. Then a few days later when my body tried again I had more ewcm but with only a tiny stripe of blood. I ave never bled around ov before vit b's.

I think you just need to hang on in there and keep :sex: just to keep it covered.

Thanks Ebony....I think my body did try to ovulate on Sunday. My opk was significantly darker...but not positive... i was super surprised to see light again on monday....I am almost positive I haven't ovulated yet!! I still have the spotting....very annoying! I thought after the success I had last month with my cycle I had found my solution!!!

Thanks Ebony....I think my body did try to ovulate on Sunday. My opk was significantly darker...but not positive... i was super surprised to see light again on monday....I am almost positive I haven't ovulated yet!! I still have the spotting....very annoying! I thought after the success I had last month with my cycle I had found my solution!!!

Well don't give up hope this cycle. You could be ovulating later to get a better quality egg. i know it can delay ov for some ladies. I'd see how this cycle goes and then take it from there. x

I had similar with my opks last cycle - a dark but not quite positive one. If I hadn't done another one later the same day (which was positive) I wouldn't have known that I had O'd as the following day was lighter than the first. Perhaps you did O but you just missed it with your opks?

Are you temping? My O was confirmed by FF a few days later but I would have completely missed it if I were just using opks and didn't do the second one on that day.

I had similar with my opks last cycle - a dark but not quite positive one. If I hadn't done another one later the same day (which was positive) I wouldn't have known that I had O'd as the following day was lighter than the first. Perhaps you did O but you just missed it with your opks?

Are you temping? My O was confirmed by FF a few days later but I would have completely missed it if I were just using opks and didn't do the second one on that day.

thanks for the input....i don't temp but I usually do 2 opks around the possible peak times....just for that reason. Between 3 little kids and shift work I don't think my temps would be ver accurate!!! I am not ruling out the possibility that I oed...but before the bvits I would have spotting a couple days before O. I suspect that's what is happening...just wierd because it didnt' happen at all last month. The annoying part is waiting to see how long it will last!!! Oh the joys of ttc!!!

Hi ladies

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing? I am currently on cd 9 just waiting on O again. I loathe this part of my cycle as it seems like the longest part of just waiting and I spend all my time thinking about what might or might not happen in the next month. Im trying to think of it as the chance to prep my body for a really good O and the potential to hopefully hold on to a stickie bean. This month I've decided to skip the AC and just continuing with the B100 complex. Am hoping that as this is my 2nd month on this it will reallt start to kick in.

Its just so frustrating when you have the foggiest what your body is up to! Mother nature has certainly made this journey a tricky one! I certainly feel that if I do ever get pregnant it will be a miracle and I will be completely overwhelmed!!

Lots of babydust to all xx

Hey lyns....I agree I hate waiting to O....it is too much anticipation!!! I am also waiting to O...cd21 today...last month was cd17! I have been spotting - although it seems to have ended a few days ago...all my fertile cm is bloody though...(sorry tmi)...ver bizzar though...not sure what is going on. I started having what I am hoping is O pain yesterday...I am super bloated today...I haven't done an opk yet but i am really hoping for a positive today or tomorrow...before I lose my mind.
I am still taking the 100mg b complex...I was concerned about the spotting but since it seems to have stopped I think I'll continue. I don't want to stop taking it mid cycle....I am not sure it is helping me anymore...last month was great!!

I know what you mean about not having any idea what your body is doing!!! Very frustrating!

When do you think you'll O???
Baby dust to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"