Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Sounds like you should be O'ing very soon! Its so much better to be where you are as you feel like you're actively doing something and can make sure all the BDing is in the right place!!

I'm discounting last month when O was cd27 as I'm pretty sure that was due to being ill so hoping it'll be cd19 or earlier this month. It has to be as I'm away on cd20 for 5 days without DH and really don't want to mess up another month!

Bit worried about being away after O though as usually DH helps me through and I can have a moan about things when it goes wrong. I'm away with a really good friend but she doesn't know we're trying and is currently 24 weeks pregnant! I don't want to tell her in case she stops sharing her pregnancy with me, which I would hate as I'm so happy for her. Its getting harder and harder though as this is such a big part of our lives at the moment.
xx

Hi ladies... forgot to update.

My first month on 50mg vit b complex from holland & barratt I convieved but it didn't stick and I lost it. So good news about the vit b but bad news about my body :cry:

Anyway, HSG on Tuesday and then back to the waiting to ov. I'm like you ladies... I hate this part of the cycle. x

Aw Ebony I'm so sorry, thats awful. Are you doing ok? Definitely good to know that you are able to conceive just now what to do to make it stick. Are you still taking the B50 complex? Do you think it would be worthwhile upping to the B100 complex?

Sending you big hugs :hugs:

Aw Ebony I'm so sorry, thats awful. Are you doing ok? Definitely good to know that you are able to conceive just now what to do to make it stick. Are you still taking the B50 complex? Do you think it would be worthwhile upping to the B100 complex?

Sending you big hugs :hugs:

Thanks.. I'm doing ok now I'm onto CD4 but I wasn't at first. :nope:

I have a HSG on Tuesday and I'm losing weigh for clomid so I'm concentrating on that for now.

I'll see how this month goes on 50mg... it really seems enough for me last cyle though. xxx

Ebony I am sorry to hear about your loss....I had the same thing happen last month!! It really sucks!
I hope this month is better for you!
Lyns...I hope things are going well...still waiting to O?

As for me...cd23 and still no positive opk...I am soooooo annoyed. The spotting has stopped...3 or 4 days ago...I am really expecting to O in the next day or two! So frustrating!!!

Baby dust to all!

Ebony I am sorry to hear about your loss....I had the same thing happen last month!! It really sucks!

As for me...cd23 and still no positive opk...I am soooooo annoyed. The spotting has stopped...3 or 4 days ago...I am really expecting to O in the next day or two! So frustrating!!!

Baby dust to all!

Thanks...

Do you temp? x

Baby dust to all!

Thanks...

Do you temp? x

No I don't temp...I have 3 little ones and do shift work so I don't think it would be very accurate! I can usually tell by cm and opk when i am going to O though. I am so frustrated becasue last month I oed on cd17 with no mid cycle spotting...it was my first month on b6. This month back to the spotting and late O....very frustrating!!!

Baby dust to all!

Thanks...

Do you temp? x

No I don't temp...I have 3 little ones and do shift work so I don't think it would be very accurate! I can usually tell by cm and opk when i am going to O though. I am so frustrated becasue last month I oed on cd17 with no mid cycle spotting...it was my first month on b6. This month back to the spotting and late O....very frustrating!!!

I have read that late O can be common with vit b. Just hang on in there. :thumbup: x

Thanks Ebony...I'll hang in there. My opk is half dark this morning so I am hoping that it will be positive by tonight...that or the ttc gods are playing a cruel joke on me!!!

Thanks Ebony...I'll hang in there. My opk is half dark this morning so I am hoping that it will be positive by tonight...that or the ttc gods are playing a cruel joke on me!!!

Good luck :flower: x

Baby dust to all!

Yep still waiting to O. Am just hoping things go back to normal this month and it happens on day 19, which is next Tues. Will start OPK this Friday just in case.

Was reading something interesting about using ground flax seeds pre-O to improve oestrogen and sunflower and sesame seeds in your LP to help progesterone production so going to try these this month too. There was something about castor oil packs too, might be a bit later but giving this a bash as well. Surely all this along with the B vits should give me the best chance possibe!!

Fingers crossed for a dark OPK mom23
xx

Baby dust to all!

Yep still waiting to O. Am just hoping things go back to normal this month and it happens on day 19, which is next Tues. Will start OPK this Friday just in case.

Was reading something interesting about using ground flax seeds pre-O to improve oestrogen and sunflower and sesame seeds in your LP to help progesterone production so going to try these this month too. There was something about castor oil packs too, might be a bit later but giving this a bash as well. Surely all this along with the B vits should give me the best chance possibe!!

Fingers crossed for a dark OPK mom23
xx

Good luck! x

has anyone ever heard of B6 causing spotting during ovulation? For the first time this month, on 100mg, i spotted three days, first on the day i ovulated, and then two days after. 7 dpo today, no spotting since 2 dpo.

has anyone ever heard of B6 causing spotting during ovulation? For the first time this month, on 100mg, i spotted three days, first on the day i ovulated, and then two days after. 7 dpo today, no spotting since 2 dpo.

It made me spot at ovulation last cycle and it made my ovulation pains much more obvious. :wacko: It was a good sign for me... my bean just didn't stick. x

thanks ebony, so sorry for your loss. :( hugs honey.

was it the first time you spotted during ovulation? i also felt my O pains more. hope it's a good sign for me, but at this point i just don't know...

thanks ebony, so sorry for your loss. :( hugs honey.

was it the first time you spotted during ovulation? i also felt my O pains more. hope it's a good sign for me, but at this point i just don't know...

It was the first time I spotted. Also I may have the odd twinge but last month it was cramping down my leg and was very obvious. It was like something had woken up in there. :shrug:

Good luck. I hope its a good sign for you. x

wow, looks like something did wake up in there! do you plan on continuing to take b6 while ttc?

wow, looks like something did wake up in there! do you plan on continuing to take b6 while ttc?

I'm going to continue to take it this month and see how it goes. I think its giving me mood swings though so I don't want to take more than the 50mg I'm on. x

hi yes, i had brown spotting (once) while taking B6 but these vitamins didnt work for me - got me drier actually

I did have spotting during ovulation this month...I usually have spotting 4-5 days before ovulation...this month I had that plus then yesterday I had spotty ewcm...then I had a positive opk this morning...finally...I should ovulatte today:happydance::happydance: Finally on cd25!!!

Ebony...I hope the bvits work for you this month!

Lyns...I hope you have O on time...not delayed like I did!

Baby dust to all! :thumbup:
Tracey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"