Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

i was recommended agnus cactus for my progesterone along with acupuncture which i had for the 2nd time yesterday and all apparantly is looking good, just thought i would let you all know

i was recommended agnus cactus for my progesterone along with acupuncture which i had for the 2nd time yesterday and all apparantly is looking good, just thought i would let you all know

Good luck :thumbup: x

Hi Girls...hope everyone is doing well!!
Lyns..any O yet???
Ebony...I see you are getting ready for O...get BDing!!!

As for me....3dop today...so just waiting. I did want to say that when I ovulated on Wednesday I had the slightest pink cm...spotting at O I guess...this has never happened to me. I usually spot 4-5 days prior to O ...but never after that. I think it must be the b vits....just incase this is happening to anyone else!

Baby dust to all.....

Sorry girls...I forgot a couple...got distracted by my little ones...Whiteglass..how did you make out with your lp...I hope you got your bfp!!
Indichick...how are you making out????

Hi Girls...hope everyone is doing well!!
Lyns..any O yet???
Ebony...I see you are getting ready for O...get BDing!!!

As for me....3dop today...so just waiting. I did want to say that when I ovulated on Wednesday I had the slightest pink cm...spotting at O I guess...this has never happened to me. I usually spot 4-5 days prior to O ...but never after that. I think it must be the b vits....just incase this is happening to anyone else!

Baby dust to all.....

Oh no... got ages yet :wacko: another week :dohh:

I had the spotting for the 1st time last cycle and although it ended up in a chemical it was a good sign so hopefully its a good sign for you too! Good luck :thumbup: x

Thanks mom23, but I spotted at 9 DPO. :( for the first time ever this early. it was light pink spotting that turned to brown and is going away now at 11 DPO. no real AF signs except kinda sore bbs and nipples, little bloating, backache on and off. I am so confused and sad! last month on b6 i didn't spot at all and AF came on 15 DPO. why am i spotting at 9 DPO? (i really don't think it's implantation spotting, i've spotted at 10 DPO before, stopped, and then got AF 4 days later).

Thanks mom23, but I spotted at 9 DPO. :( for the first time ever this early. it was light pink spotting that turned to brown and is going away now at 11 DPO. no real AF signs except kinda sore bbs and nipples, little bloating, backache on and off. I am so confused and sad! last month on b6 i didn't spot at all and AF came on 15 DPO. why am i spotting at 9 DPO? (i really don't think it's implantation spotting, i've spotted at 10 DPO before, stopped, and then got AF 4 days later).

Are you sure the last time this happened wasn't a chemical and this time is implantation again? It sounds alot like implantation.

Got my fingers crossed for you. :thumbup: x

Have you poas yet????? How many months have you been on the bvits? The first month for me I noticed a huge change...this month my cycle kinda reverted back to normal...with midcycle spotting and delayed O!!!
I am sending you lots of babydust though...and have my fingers crossed for a bfp!!!:winkwink::winkwink:

thanks guys, but i really don't feel good about it - i guess i feel like if i were preggers i would know bc of symptoms, but they are the same as they are every month. i won't poas until my LP goes longer than it ever has (which is 14 days) so by thursday if AF isn't here i will test. having cramps tonight so we'll see. i have been on 100mg b6 up from 50 just these last two months, so the 15 day LP was technically the first month of 100mg. so this is the second month, and my cycle is reverting back to spotting! so annoying. well, thanks for all the support gals i'll keep you updated :)

thanks guys, but i really don't feel good about it - i guess i feel like if i were preggers i would know bc of symptoms, but they are the same as they are every month. i won't poas until my LP goes longer than it ever has (which is 14 days) so by thursday if AF isn't here i will test. having cramps tonight so we'll see. i have been on 100mg b6 up from 50 just these last two months, so the 15 day LP was technically the first month of 100mg. so this is the second month, and my cycle is reverting back to spotting! so annoying. well, thanks for all the support gals i'll keep you updated :)

Awww good luck! Don't give up get! :flower: x

Hi ladies, how is everyone? Any news whitglass? Has the spotting stayed away?

I have a wee update for you, this month I o'd on cd14!! So shocked, and only just picked it up because I started using opk 'just in case'. Thought it was faulty to start with. So because of that managed to BD say before and day after o, just hoping thats enough. So glad as I'm off on holiday on Wednesday and was supposed to o on Tuesday so was worried we'd miss it.

So far my temps seem pretty low after o compared to other months. Not sure what that means?? Now for the 2ww which I hate! Fingers crossed we might have a good chance this month, but from what others say sometimes its the months everything goes totally wrong that are actually successful! Trying not to hope too much.

Babydust xx

I have a wee update for you, this month I o'd on cd14!! So shocked, and only just picked it up because I started using opk 'just in case'. Thought it was faulty to start with. So because of that managed to BD say before and day after o, just hoping thats enough. So glad as I'm off on holiday on Wednesday and was supposed to o on Tuesday so was worried we'd miss it.

So far my temps seem pretty low after o compared to other months. Not sure what that means?? Now for the 2ww which I hate! Fingers crossed we might have a good chance this month, but from what others say sometimes its the months everything goes totally wrong that are actually successful! Trying not to hope too much.

Babydust xx

Hey Lyns...that is great news...always nice to have O early instead of late!!
How many dpo are you now????

I am 4dpo today...quite crampy...this lo better be implanting! I feel like af is coming and boy will I be pissed if she shows up now!!!

Any updates whiteglass???? Hoping for a bfp!!!

Baby dust to all:thumbup::thumbup:

Babydust xx

Good luck and don't worry about temps. Last month my temps were much lower after af than normal for about 5 or 6 days and although it nded in a chemical it was a bfp technically. :thumbup: x

spotting still here...expecting AF to show in the next few days. :( i guess it was a longer bout of spotting than usual for me, and may be a progesterone issue after all. my acupuncturist set it up for me to do blood work next month to check hormone levels.

lyns - maybe lower than usual temps mean something good? and i've heard many women say they thought they were out for sure based on temps and went on to get BFPs! ebony is a good example of that!

mom23 - 4 DPO and cramping is great! do u usually cramp so early?

really rooting for you gals, you've been so supportive!

spotting still here...expecting AF to show in the next few days. :( i guess it was a longer bout of spotting than usual for me, and may be a progesterone issue after all. my acupuncturist set it up for me to do blood work next month to check hormone levels.

lyns - maybe lower than usual temps mean something good? and i've heard many women say they thought they were out for sure based on temps and went on to get BFPs! ebony is a good example of that!

Keep away :witch: xxx

No definatly no cramping that early...especially such painful cramping. Also creamy cm...tonnes of it...like it is dripping out...sorry tmi...but very bizzarr!!! I also have pain in my hips and pains down my legs!!! I am really not sure what the heck in going on with my body...I hate reading into symptoms though...I know this early it really may mean nothing!!!

I am really hoping for you whiteglass...remember we are really not out until af shows her ugly face!!!

just thought i would let you know that i was recommended Agnus Cactus (from Holland & Barratt), for my progesterone to help keep it high as mine drops at the end of the 2ww , ( i have also have had 5 early m/c in 18 mths ),and so far its kept high. Im also seeing an acupuncturist too my 4th apt is the last one for this cycle on weds my period is due on thurs so we will see if its worked for us .
Good luck everyone but i thought i would let you know to see if you might like to try it too if your progesterone drops too x

just thought i would let you know that i was recommended Agnus Cactus (from Holland & Barratt), for my progesterone to help keep it high as mine drops at the end of the 2ww , ( i have also have had 5 early m/c in 18 mths ),and so far its kept high. Im also seeing an acupuncturist too my 4th apt is the last one for this cycle on weds my period is due on thurs so we will see if its worked for us .
Good luck everyone but i thought i would let you know to see if you might like to try it too if your progesterone drops too x

How much are you taking a day and is it just up to ovulation? I ask because I think the vit b is giving me terrible mood swings and I was thinking of swapping to it next cycle. x

Thats me 4dpo today so really too early to be analysing anything, although its so hard not to!

I tried Agnus Castus last month but had a really crap cycle because I was sick so decided just to stick to the B vits this month. Will go back to it next month tho if we need to. Am getting bloods done on Wednesday too so wanted to get an accurate reading as the Dr said she'd refer us to our local fertility clinic if its too low.

So sorry to hear about your mc's inkdchick, that must've been hard. I have everything crossed AC is the answer for you. Any sign of AF whitglass? Hows the cramping mom23? I'm so hoping this thread is sending out babydust vibes to us all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->