Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

My midwife said my levels are all normal so far. Then she told me to have sex on CD10 and then not until CD13, when she wants me to call her. I said fine, but that's still like a week before I normally O. She said, well, your levels look good to have a normal 28-29 day cycle. I said sure, the last few cycles have been 29 days, but I've still O'd around CD19. Her response? "Oh, that's not normal." I said, "Yeah, that's why I came to you."

Didn't we just go over this yesterday?

Oh well, so far nothing else to do until I talk to her on CD13. Gah.

I was just thinking about that, too (I can't remember who said it!). If only I knew I'd get pregnant in 6 months, I'd be fine with that. It's the NOT KNOWING that's maddening, right?

Sotired, thats so annoying!!! I get so frustrated with medical professionals who assume everyone O's on cd 14!! (or 14 days before expected AF). It's such a myth. I am so frustrated on your behalf. Are you currently doing opks, or CBFM?

I was just thinking about that, too (I can't remember who said it!). If only I knew I'd get pregnant in 6 months, I'd be fine with that. It's the NOT KNOWING that's maddening, right?

Yes, yes, and yes! It's the not knowing when, and the paralyzing fear that it may never. Blech!

thanks for the positive comments! :D it's nice to talk with people who are on the same wavelength. it seems like ALL my friends are announcing pregnancies or have recently had babies. Bean, hope you feel better soon! it's very disheartening when AF shows up!
Lucy

so just got my ultra sound done and got put on letrozole 2.5mg for days 3-7. then will go back for hsg and then a follow up appointment.:happydance:

Yay! That is exciting Joeys! Did they say why letrozole and not clomid? I'm so curious as to why some docs pick clomid and others letrozole (femera).

Yay! That is exciting Joeys! Did they say why letrozole and not clomid? I'm so curious as to why some docs pick clomid and others letrozole (femera).

daisy yes it is exciting. I hope this helps. she said letrozole doesn't have as many side effects as clomid and not as many twins with letrozole. but if we have to she said we can move to clomid see how this works first. so i will let you know if i feel any different!:happydance:

Oooh that's exciting joeys! Hope it works well for you! :)

Got my BFP can't believe it!!!!!!!! Spotting so nervous. Running late for work now but con't concentrate. Digi 1-2. I'm 13dpo today.

Can't decide whether to call DH now or wait until tonight.

Back later to catch up with you all.

Not been on this thread for a few days, checked in and OMG!!! Bean has a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO excited for you! :happydance::wohoo::bunny::dance::yipee:

As for the spotting, I'm well-qualified to say don't worry! It's probably just implantation bleeding so I'm sure everything is 100 per cent okay! Obviously, mention it to your doc when you go but, in the meantime, let's CELEBRATE! You aren't going to believe me, but I had a dream last night that I came on this thread and there was a BFP! Now, just need to dream of the winning lottery numbers!!!

Bean, I'm absolutely over the moon for you :happydance: As for calling DH or waiting till later? Just follow your heart!

Come back on later on for a FULL update.

Sending you and all the other lovely ladies on this thread big :hugs:

Thanks!!! Just can't believe it.

Gotta try and finish getting ready for work. Will be back when on train.

So feel very silly for my rant now. I really can't believe it. Was so sure I was out due to emotions and then spotting but the temp went higher that ever. But I put it done to a cold. My other symptom was lack of sore bbs. Always get sore bbs after O and definitely leading up to AF. Had been meaning to buy a superdrug test but never had a chance. Then this morning was despatate to pee on something do used an OPK. After 5 mins is was 50% dark, but went back after 20 mins and it was 85%dark do thought buggar it I'll try a digi. Had a shower then just couldn't believe it!

Other symptom the last 2 days is achy twinges in bbs. Not soreness just the odd twinge.

Weirdly 4 people have asked me in the last week when we're having babies. Just said we're on it but not happening yet. Just can't believe it.

Told DH. Couldn't not. He didn't answer when I called, then called me back when I was have an OMG moment so couldn't talk. He asked if I was ok and all I could say is 'we've done it' he was shit really. Had a pupil in the room so had to watch what he said.

Not sure whether we're going to be able to hide it from friends. One already knows. One asked how we were getting on last night and I said no luck yet. But we're out with close friends tomorrow night who know we're trying and know I always drink and having friends for dinner Sunday and next Saturday. No way I'll be able to hide not drinking from them. Oh well. They are close friends so if it's doesn't work our I won't mind them knowing.

Anyway I'm rambling sorry!!

Thanks for all the support guys. :flower:

How are the rest of you doing?

Still need to do a proper catchup (am away at my parents' so only occasional internet...)

but...

Congratulations Bean!!! That is fabulous news! Really happy for you... you're only 11 days behind me! Fab news! :hugs: Bring on the late Nov/early Dec babies. :)

congrats bean how exciting! and you thought you were out! :nope: I am so happy for you this is so exciting!!!:hugs:

Thanks guys. Haven't dared go to the loo incase i'm spotting.

If I am may pop to GP to get them to check progesterone levels if not will wait till next week. When do ladies normally go to GP?

Bean! Holy shit! Pardon my French. You so deserve this, I am sooooo bleeping excited for you!!! Remember your rant a few days ago??? Uh, hello pregnancy hormones!

Yay! :yipee:

And go to GP TODAY. If you need supplemental progesterone, best start asap.

Yay!!!!!

Thanks Daisy. Tested with A FRER but barely a line. I had only held my pee for a few hours. Want nice strong lines. It's weird to get a BFP on a digi and barely there line on a FRER. My pee was very concentrated this morning.

No more spotting, just a little browny CM.

FXD ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->