Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

thanks bean! I hope it goes well also! at least can hopefully rule something else out. or if there is a problem hopefully can fix it. I did call on the pill and se said it should be ok. :dohh:

yes the sun is sneaky and forgot what sunburns feel like!:haha:

well just got done with my hsg. :sad2: OMG did that not good. but at least she said it looked really good!:yipee: so that is great news!

Thanks great new Joeys. Sorry it wasn't nice. All done now and supper clear tubes!! :happydance:

yes i am glad to be done with it and glad there is no problem that makes me feel even better. I am on cd 7 and feel like i am starting to get ovulation cramps already. I think hd and I will need to start :sex: every other day starting tonight until i go in and see if we are going to have to the injection to make me ovulate with in so many hours.

I'm doing ok. A bit teary today. I think accepting it before the witch arrives is good but I wish the witch would now hurry up and arrive so I can more on. Just hope we catch quickly. I think I'll be more gutted if next cycle is bust.

How are you? Are you still spotting? Can't believe you have a plum already.

I'm now very confused! My temps shot up this morning CD12. No CM but it looks like I might have ovulated! Luckily we BD last night. Not sure what to make of it, I usually O around CD31 with loads of CM. would the b-vits really do this? Might do an OPK this arvo ands see what that says! So confusing! :S

254 great to hear from you, glad all is well.

:-( bean. Like lindblum says, holding out hope that until AF arrives, there is still an chance. What's your temp like?

:hi: to everyone else.

Hanging in there and trying not to test til Friday (14 dpo, 15 dpiui). It's hard. No major symptoms. A little uterine "twinging" today. :shrug:

daisy glad to hear you are doing good.

So the dr just called a little bit ago stating that my hsg looked good and that any spotting should go away. Also that after looking at hd sa we might be better off with doing IUI! :nope:

Joeys, glad your tubes are clear. Sorry your dh's SA wasn't ideal, but at least with iui you'll boost your chances. It's a piece of cake btw, nothing like the HSG.

yes it is great to hear that everything is good on mine hopefully we can get hd sa better. yeah we go on thursday to see where the follicles are at and see if we will do and iui this round or wait another month?>??:shrug:

Joeys - I don't know what's best. Trust the FS. Do you have to pay for the IUI? You could go natural and hope the lovely clear tubes helps the swimmers? Or just go for it?

It's our 3 year wedding anniversary today. Beautiful day for it (not been sarcastic, it's beautifully sunny here). Have so many mixed emotions. I'm sure the witch will arrive today, temp is back to pre-O. So theoretically I'll be miscarrying. I hope I'm not too crampy. It's weird. I'm gutted for losing what might have been but don't feel grieved like some ladies do. Is that weird of me? Perhaps I'm too biological in my thinking. I think it would be different if I was further along. I suppose I preferred this to not conceiving at all. At least we nearly got there. I just hope we catch quickly.

I'm considering taking baby aspirin. What do you ladies think? This was a definite chemical and I think I possibly had one a couple months back but I'm not sure. Faint positives but possible evaps, and late AF but then my LP was longer for following cycles so don;t know if I was late or whether my LP had just improved. I do have poor circulation, I have raynaud's but doubt this has any affect. The raynauds affects my extremities. Opinions please.

How are the rest of you lovely ladies?

Bean, first of all, I think it's totally normal not to be too devastated. We all know that very early + tests can be tenuous, so I think most of us are pretty guarded especially in the first few weeks. I think I may have had a CP last month and was concerned about my cycles/fertility rather than sad.

As far as the baby aspirin goes, I think it can't hurt. Well, there's a TINY risk of GI problems with it, but it's such a small dose. I know that here, REs prescribe it for anyone with any sort of fertility issue. It's not proven to help unless you have a clotting problem, but they consider it basically harmless and potentially helpful.

Daisy, fingers crossed for you! Which day will be 14 DPO?

AFM, I'm on CD 10 now, when I'm supposed to BD per my midwife. Although I have no fertility signs and no reason to expect I'll O for over a week, I'll follow orders. I haven't been taking my B50 the last few days ... I think I got freaked out it would hurt my cycles. I know most everyone says it'll help, but I'm a worry wart. :wacko:

Bean, agreed, I don't think baby aspirin can hurt. It can only improve circulation. :hugs:

sotired, Friday will be 14 DPO. So far my temps are in line with my temps during previous cycles. If my temp tomorrow or Thursday are significantly higher than normal, I may test a day or two early, otherwise I'm sticking to Friday. I am still having the occasional hot flash, but I don't know if that's related to anything, or maybe just left over symptoms from clomid. :shrug:

bean i am not sure what we are going to do. we go in on thursday for our mid day cycle. so they will check the follicles and see how big they are. I am going for another month of acupuncture so hopefully that will help too! maybe after hd talks to the dr we will make a decision. :shrug:

bean happy anniversary! hope you had a wonderful time. how are you feeling?

daisy your temps look good fx for you!!!:hugs:

Happy anniversary bean hope u have a nice evening with hubby.
Sorry for my ignorance but don't really know what a cp is, so focused on ttc hardly know anything about actual pregnancy!
Is there a common reason for them?
I am on cycle 7 ttc too and still too early for more tests but just wondering what you have had or if there is anything u want testing yet?
Has anyone ever wondered about there uterine lining I am pretty sure have a strong o good prog level when it was tested, my latest theory(!) is that uterine lining may not be responding to the hormones and isn't the right environment for an egg to implant... I have no real reason to think this other than spotting which I have been told is normal :0/

Fx'd for u daisy hope the next few days don't drag too much x

Joey glad ur procedure went well and good luck at ur next app x

Hi.

CP is a chemical pregnancy. Basically a miscarriage before 6 weeks. The egg is fertilised but fails to fully implant. They think my are chromasomal problems. I had stand tests done due to random spotting. The only thing they missed in my cd2/3 ones was estrodial.

Like you I'm wondering about my lining. I don't think spotting is a major issue.

I feel like I'm going down the path if trying to FUC everything again and maybe I just need to be patient.

Fxd Daisy.

Sorry not replied to everyone. On mobile and writing whilst walking!

Catch up later.

I used to wonder about my womb lining... I had pretty light periods which made me think there might not be enough for a potential egg+sperm to implant. This wasn't helped by our early MC 5 months ago... but I reminded myself (with the help of some lovely BnB ladies) that early MC is pretty common, so it doesn't necessarily indicate a fertility issue, it could be just 'one of those things' - albeit a very sad thing. Sure enough, I'm now 6 weeks pregnant with a teeny weeny one who implanted just fine, judging by how quickly my tests went really dark.

Bean... baby aspirin... only you can decide. I don't think your situation indicates an 'ongoing' issue with implantation, particularly due to your wonderful high progesterone result last cycle (and progesterone being what prepares the womb lining for/helps with implantation)... just go with what you feel is right for you. :hugs:

I do think you're right. My concern was I had the suspected chemical on cycle 5. One chemical is considered normal, 2 + isn't.

I'll do more reading on aspirin. It's so hard to take a step back and believe it'll happen.

Gotta dash posting whilst DH is at the bar. I'll be in trouble if he busts me.

I do think you're right. My concern was I had the suspected chemical on cycle 5. One chemical is considered normal, 2 + isn't.

I know what you mean... although I think a couple could still be 'not necessarily a sign of anything being wrong' - I think I'd start to look for 'reasons' if I had three, though. I'm pretty sure I also had one on my April 2011 cycle (you can see why if you look down on my chart) - didn't test so can't say for sure, but as a long time charter it's quite obvious... implantation dip, LP appeared 3 days longer than normal (then dropped back down the next cycle) with period starting at 10dpo rather than the normal 7dpo... then 5 months later I was pregnant (again?) for a week longer before MC... and now another 5 months later I'm pregnant again and so far so good.

I'll do more reading on aspirin. It's so hard to take a step back and believe it'll happen.

My goodness, yes, it is SO hard. I know that feeling. When we had our early MC after 13 months I found it really hard to take 'positives' from it... I just felt that was my chance, and that was it. Other people would say "it will happen!" and I'd be thinking "I'd love to think that... but how do you know?!" :( In my (on paper) diary I wrote on 7th Feb (first day of cycle #18) that I really felt like I'd given up hope and just couldn't see it happening... but my next entry was last week, saying I was pregnant.

I hope in a few months you're looking back at this time and thinking "it did happen!"

Big hugs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->