Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Thanks 254. I know it'll happen. It's just so difficult, I keep regretting that we didn't start trying sooner. We have been together for over 13years and tried to wait unit we felt financially secure. I still don't feel we are there but I'm nearly 31 and don't have any children yet. Thank you for your always very wise and much appreciated advice. I hope we are bump buddies soon.

bean don't get discouraged. my hd and i have been together for 10 years in june and i just turned 34 and he is 32. neither of us have any kids and we are trying for #1. keep your head up!!!:hugs:

Don't forget, I'm 34 too, and TTC #1. It will happen. You are not OLD.

Hi Ladies,
wow Daisy, you are so close to your test date - you must be a bag of nerves! hope you get your BFP! :)

Bean...it really seems the case now! my sister is only 25 but her hubby is 36. she doesn't want kids yet. they both love their jobs and don't want to be 'tied down'. Everytime i talk to her i always want to scream at her for waiting for the sake of something that might never happen (being financially secure!). I think the reality is, it's unusual to ever be financially secure, we live in a world where things are never certain. we don't know what tomorrow brings - circumstances change in an instance and a lot of the time these things are beyond our control. I hope you get your BFP very soon too!!

these last couple of days have been a bit of a rollercoaster for us. my almost 1 year old fell over yesterday morning while she had a small piece of apple in her mouth. she choked on it and after about 5mins of coughing started wheezing. i took her to the dr who sent her straight to emergency at the childrens hospital. after a short procedure under general anaesthetic they removed a tiny piece of apple from her right lung. we're at home now after staying in overnight and she's fine, but it really does make you appreciate life!

obviously i haven't really had chance to think about my cycle the last few days but when i got home today i sat down and updated my chart it looks like i already ovulated. i use FF and have had 3 temps above the coverline. i had no CM at all before O but have heaps now?! it says i ovulated on CD10 (compared to my normal CD31!) i'm in a bit of shock! anyway my GP wants to test my progesterone levels 4DPO which would be tomorrow - should i go and have them done even though i'm not convinced i did O? also my Luteal phase is usually 9/10 days, which means that i would have completed my whole cycle including AF if she turns up before my usual O-day!! man this is all so confusing!
i haven't had any spotting or anything, but do you reckon the b-vits have totally screwed me up, or is this good?

i just re-read what i wrote in previous post and realised it sounds really rude and offensive! sorry! i didn't mean to sound nasty - all i meant was there seems to be lots of people waiting til later on in life to start having babies, when all the evidence stacks up against the ease of conception after 30. to me it doesn't make sense.
I knew i wanted kids at some point in life and decided i'd do it when it's best for my body not when i have the nice house & nice car. i guess everyone is different! i get so much judgement from people for intentionally having kids young, and people automatically assume that they were "accident" babies or that i'm some kind of freak for destroying my young years!

Hi Everyone,

Bean i am sorry it is looking like a CP for you, dont feel guilty about how you feel, i think its perfectly normal! At least you know you and DH can fertilise the egg, so that at least is some positive, but i can imagine it must be hard to focus on thos at the minute.

254 - glad to see all is well with you and your little bean, how are you feeling any MS?

Daisy - exciting only a couple of days till you test, well done for holidng on!!

LLPM - sorry to hear about your girl, that mmust have been very very scary!!

Joey - i am glad your procedure went well and i hope you get the BFP from it soon.

Happenstance - how are you doing? Are you getting a nice bump? Is it seeming more real now that you are further along? It is just starting to sink in for me! Luckily my MS seems to be tailing off a bit too!!

Take care all!

LLPM - I didn't take it the wrong. we've wanted kids awhile but I studied fir a long time and DH changed careers so we had lots of debt and i was and still am the main bread winner. Our monthly out goings always added up to the our incoming and that was with me working. It wasn't a position I felt comfy bringing a baby into. It if had happened we'd have managed I know.

Regarding age. I think it's just me worrying about my MIL. It has probably never crossed her mind but I keep thinking that's she's thinking we should have tried earlier and that we're having problems. I don't think we are having any more problems than many ladies, I just think she'll think this.

Joeys - we're been together over 13 years. Crazy how the time has flown by. I've forgotten without looking back when are you seeing doc again? I know it's soon.

LLMP - sorry to hear about your LO. Hope she is doing ok and feeling better now. Can you link your chart? How come she wants 4dpo not 7dpo?

Broody - glad you're starting to feel better. Can't believe you have a prune already.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?redirect=/ttc/index.php&
not sure if this is how you link it?!

also, she wants to do it 4dpo & 7dpo for some reason.

yeah thats a tough situation - i definately think i'd be of the same mindset! :)

Thanks
Lucy

You need to set up a homepage and post the code here. Go to sharing, set up. Then copy the BBcode code.

LLPM, you know fertility doesn't really start to decline until after 30, and it' a pretty slow decline in the early 30s, meaning there's still a lot of fertility at that point. So your sister has a good 10 years to TTC before the experts indicate it may get significantly harder (many people still get pg without a problem in the late 30s, but there is a definite difference between the early and late 30s). I wouldn't be worried! (the husband's age is generally not a factor)

It's a balancing act. On one hand, there is never a perfect time to have kids. On the other hand, there are bad times to have kids! What is a good enough time depends on the person, I think.

Also, my chart is so weird. I discarded my CD 9 temp, but if I count it, it gives me dotted lines for O on CD 8. Please tell me I didn't O then! I did sleep poorly CD 9 and 10, so I hope that's why my temps were high. I didn't even do an OPK on CD7+8 (I don't normally start until CD10), but I had no symptoms, non fertile CM, and I never O until CD18-19. What do you think? My Ovulation Chart

Bean I totally hear you that is all you ever hear from people after you get married or have been together with someone for a while they keep asking when are you going to have kids. It does not always help the situation. Yes it is crazy how fast that time flies when you have been together for that long. But I look at it that we have gotten all the parting and other stuff done before we would have kids so we won't feel like we were missing out of anything. :shrug: I go tomorrow for mid cycle u/s hd is coming with and she will talk about his SA seeing if the IUI would be better?:shrug:

LLMP OMG I would have freaked out so glad that your little one is better. THat is weird about the dpo but I hope they know what they are doing.

Broody Oh :happydance: you are a prune! are you starting to show at all?

daisy how are you feeling today? looks like a few more days and hopefully test! :happydance:

Llmp, scary. Hope your lo is feeling better today.

So I caved and tested early, stupidly. Bfn. I've been crying all morning. Now I have to test again in 2 days and go through this again - dumb, dumb, dumb.

diasy i am sorry just think though dpo 12 is still early to test. so there is still hope! you are not out till af shows her ugly face!!:hugs:

Daisy - 12dpo is still very early. You're most definitely not out yet. Stay positive. :hugs:

Joeys - good luck tomorrow.

AF won't show until I stop taking progesterone. I stop taking it in Friday (assuming another bfn). AF should arrive ~ 36 hours after my last dose.

good morning ladies it is pretty quiet here lately. So i go in today for my mid cycle u/s. we will see how the follicles are doing!:shrug:

Bean how are you doing?

Daisy your chart still looks pretty good. any af symptoms?

Yeah, chart does look good. Think my symptoms (sore nips mainly, which started yesterday, and feeling hot) must be largely due to the meds - progesterone now, and clomid earlier.

Didn't test today although I had a REALLY concentrated pee sample! I was tempted. But I'm holding out until tomorrow. Also wondering if I should request a Beta tomorrow as opposed to taking a HPT. My guess is that if it's a sticky bean, it should show up by 14 DPO on HPT...

oh hopefully that is a good sign! fx crossed for you!:thumbup: if your temp is still high tomorrow i think i would test i wouldn't be able to not test! :blush:

Well I'm definitely testing tomorrow - it's my official test day, per the RE, and I have to stop progesterone and bring on AF (and cycle 9), if it's BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->