Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Well said bean, Liz don't give up just yet! But if AF shows up at least your LP is amazing! How many months have you been TTC?! It'll happen, what's comforting me is that things happen when they are supposed to. If I'd have conceived earlier with each pregnancy then my girls wouldn't be here!!!

Thanks you for your advice have had a little cry so I will try and put a brave face on for the wedding and it will take my mind off it
It has only been 7/8 months and the dr has said there is nothing to suggest anything is wrong it is just so scary to think something u want so bad might not happen and I just feel like my body is letting everyone down ESP my husband who will make such an amazon dad and our parents mine are already grandparents to my niece and my husbands parents don't have any yet and would be wonderful, I'm sure everyone feels like this it is so hard not tolerate your imagination take over and think about things like how you would tell your parents etc. I know I just need to be patient and I do believe it will happen when it is supposed to and just cling onto that thought
Phew sorry to be on a downer first time in a few months I've felt this low, think because af took me by surprise had no pms symptoms.....
Anyway have got my fingers x'd there'll be some bfp's coming this way soon FCC joeys and everyone else in the 2ww or waiting to I
Xxxxx

Oh Liz, I am so sorry. A great LP is awesome news, though!

AFM, BFN this morning with a FRER at 8dpo. :( It's possible I'm not actually 8dpo yet, since I'm not really sure when I O'd. But overall, I just don't feel good about his month, so I'm feeling kind of down.

sotiredmama, sorry! Although 8dpo is Sooo early. Lots of people having even implanted yetso you certainly aren't out!!
Hope the wedding was lovely Liz, try not to get too down about it! xx

LLPM. thank you for your sweet message, and I couldn't agree more that doctors don't always know what's best for an individual. They make a lot of assumptions based on what you do for the average person, but there are always exceptions to the rules. We are all different, and what works for some doesn't necessarily work for others. Your delivery stories are amazing. Just goes to show, we do know our bodies, and that should not be overlooked.

Sotired, 8 dpo is way too early. The earliest bfps I've seen are at nine dpo. And some show up much later like 13, 14, 15 dpo. In the many months I've been in here it seems like most bfps show up between 10-14 dpo. Xxoo

Bean,sounds like an exciting weekend. Sneaky nookie us always fun. Fx their scan goes well.

Joeys :dust:

Liz :hugs:

So after some consideration, I do think I will give myself the shot a few hours early so the inseminations will be more like 15 and 38 hours past trigger.

Good morning ladies! well my temp dropped just a little bit but not sure if it was because I was sleeping with my mouth open i could tell!:dohh: because I sure felt really warm! plus last night i flet like my teeth were all killing me and i know i am not getting cavities because I just got checked out and they said they looked good.:shrug: my bbs are sore i swear they have gotten fuller even hd was like wth:dohh:. i am trying not to read too much into these symptoms though still trying to hold out with testing till sunday or monday. also my back is really sore, im tired, my skin broke out(nothing like going into a holiday with a bunch of zits all over) :blush:, keep waking up at like 4, slight cramps, weird feeling in my tummy, i don't really have much cm *tmi* but when i insert my progesterone supp it is creamy.:shrug:

Liz, i am sorry you feel you are out but if AF shows her face take this as a night to just relax and enjoy! then go for next month.

Daisy I think no matter which time frame i have a good feeling about it this month!:hugs:

Bean fx for their scan. How are you feeling?

sotired yes you are still really early to scan I am on 9dpo and trying not to think about :test: at all right now even though with my symptoms i want to but trying to hold out. try again in a few days!:hugs:

Hey ladies , just a quick hello. Need to sleep getting up at 5.30am to drive to Devon, 4-5 hours away. It's good Friday so trying to beat the traffic.

Lizc - I know how you feel. We're on month 8/9! But it's totally normal. The doc The great sperm race helped me understand why it's so hard. Our time will come.

Sotired - it's well too early. You'll be seeing a line in a day or too.

Fingers crossed Joeys!

Good luck Daisy!!

So........ Spoke to my bro who is an optional wreck! SIL had some spitting and cramping so they decided it was over but scan shied - 4mm bean in a sac in a lovely position with a heart beat. Measuring at 5 weeks, 5 days! Fingers crossed!!

Afm - OPK about 25% off positive, so expect positive tomorrow but not got much EWCM so unsure. Bd'd tonight and will for next few days now. Fxd!!

Yes, I totally know that 8 dpo is super early (and I may not even be 8 dpo because my CD19-21 temps don't convince me I definitely O'd CD18). However, because of the radiation at work, I test as early as it's possible to get a BFP (only with FRER, though. I think it's pointless to test that early with anything else). I'm not discouraged yet because I know it's super early, I just have a kind of bad feeling about this month. But this morning I thought I maybe so a colorless shadow on the test. I'm 99% sure it was "wishful seeing", because I couldn't really see it except for like 2 seconds of tilting the test back and forth in the light. :)

Bean, I hope you're right and I'll be seeing a line soon! I hope your O will show up in the next couple of days, too! That's great news about the healthy little bean, too!

Joeys, the more I hear about your symptoms, the more excited I get! It sounds super promising. I mean, I know all our symptoms can be solely in our heads (I was nauseated today, but of course if I didn't have any hCG to show up on a pg test today, I surely didn't have enough to make me queasy!), but still, that's promising! I'm sure if it were me I wouldn't be able to hold out 'til the weekend, but by then you'll at least know for sure.

Daisy, that sounds like a good compromise. KMFX for you this month! I just thought ... if you get pg this month, your baby will due practically right at Christmas, won't he/she?!

New Years!! I think New Years day actually. Well, he/she won't have any trouble finding people to party with...

Lol. If I conceive this cycle my EDD according to FF would be 23 dec!! I went 9 days over and 7 days over with my girls, so could potentially be a Christmas baby! I would always feel bad that it was so close to Christmas but don't think it'd be worth waiting just for the sake of a jan/feb baby! We'll see anyway. I have a good feeling about this month, not that that means anything but I feel at Peace about it all! :)

Hey ladies,

Sorry about all my typos in last message. Stupid brain and stupid autocorrect!

So got my smiley this morning. :happydance: So will O today cd18 or tomorrow cd19 which is great for me. Bd'd last night and just. We left hope at 6.15am to drive to Devon, took 4 hours. Bro and SIL are at work so managed a quickie!! Presuming I do O I'll be due 29th December! This time last year I'd have said no way to a Christmas baby now I'm not missing a chance.

I've got a good feeling for us all this cycle!!

Yay, bean! Sounds like great timing!

I'd have a Dec 16-20 baby if I conceive this month (depending on if they go by LMP or O date), although I'm not feeling optimistic. BFN today again at 9dpo with FRER. It's still too early to consider myself out, but I'm just not feeling like it'll happen this month. :nope:

This is a totally stupid question, I know, but I'm obsessing a bit. Is there anything you can do around the time of implantation to help/hurt the chances of conceiving? For instance, is it possible that having an orgasm (with uterine contractions) around 7dpo-ish could cause an embryo to not implant? I understand that orgasm/excitement can also affect the pH ... does that have any effect - positive or negative - on conception?

I'm guessing the answer is no, but it's nagging me. I think we just had business as usual when I conceived my daughter, but I can't really remember.

I've read before that some FS don't recommend O during the TWW as the contractions can affect implantation but I don't think it'll make any difference. Being relaxed and enjoying yourself will have more benefits!! Enjoy!!

I think it's definitely contraindicated in IVF cycles. My doctor hasn't said anything to me about it though for IUI cycles. That said, I too am nervous about it.

There is an old wives tale that eating the core of a pinapple from 5-10 DPO can help implantation, but I don't think there's been any research on it. And it's only the core, and about 1/5 of the core a day. :shrug:

Oh right! I totally forgot about the pineapple core thing! I'll still totally do it next month if we don't conceive this month!

Now I'm feeling nervous ... I had an O today (9dpo) and I've been having cramps. :( I hope that's not bad. I know it's contraindicated for IVF, but I thought that had to do with the IVF process rather than for implantation itself. Who knows.

I don't really know. I hope those cramps are a good thing and related to implantation!

I hope so, but they've been happening pretty much consistently since I had an O. Makes me nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->