Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

So sorry Joeys. Hope it's just being shy. Your chart looks good. Either way your last 2 cycles look good. Nice LP. I think you'll get your BFP soon if it's not this cycle. You most definitely aren't out yet!! :hugs:

Morning ladies! Sorry Joeys. How many dpo are you? Maybe there's still hope. :)

Sotiredmama are you still testing everyday?

I'm not as urgent to test as I normally would be for some reason. I'm quite content to wait to see if AF comes. I was really convinced AF was on her way yesterday but My temp went up again today after 2 days of lower temps. Highest temp on chart this cycle - 98.50! :) I'm now 8dpo so according to my previous 9day LP I'm due tomorrow but now I don't think she'll show tomorrow. Only 7 more days till test day! Each day gets more tense on here lol!

Thanks ladies still no spotting not a lot of af symptoms. I am 12 spot. I have slight cramping still but going from right to left and with af it is always right and terrible and goes to my back. I still have sore bbs. And nipples slight cramps breaking out tired irritable. Worn out nauseous at times. So I don't really know

I am 12dpo and also have been very regular going to the bathroom and normally am not

You know Daisy, you're totally right. I've been assuming 6 days before missed period = 8 dpo (I thought the textbook LP was 14 days? Assuming ovulation on CD14+14day LP = 28 day cycle?). So I've been equating those two numbers. But obviously if women have longer LPs, then 6 days before missed period is a later dpo. Like I said, FRER just has had me a little batty. :)

But I still see SOMETHING there on that test, so I"m going to test again in the a.m. I'm supposed to be around the radiation tomorrow, so I"ll need to make adjustments if it's a BFP!

Joeys, I'm so sorry to hear about the BFN. But like the others have said, you're not out yet! Your symptoms all sound so promising! :hugs: I hope the witch stays away!

Sotired, my math was off - you are right, textbook 28 day cycle is usually o on cd 14, with LP of 14 days. But yes, everyone's LP is different. Cant wait to gear how your test goes tomorrow.

Hi Ladies, just droppng back in to see how you are getting on.

Good luck for testing again today sotiredmama, and Joeys 12dpo is still pretty early, your symptoms sounds really promisiing, i hope you both get good news this cycle.

Good luck everyone else for this cycle, i hope you are all well. xx

So today I was cramping again and had the teeniest smudge of brown spotting! really hoping its not the start of AF. I'm hoping it's maybe implantation spotting but can't help thinking AF is on the way. Didn't have any spotting with my girls but I know every pregnancy is different so not giving up hope yet! Don't usually spot before AF though so its weird either way! Maybe the vits are making me spot?!

I know what you mean daisy, it's so exciting waiting for everyone's test results each day. I fill in my FF when I wake up then come straight on here to check! Lol

Morning ladies. So many in the TTW!

Nice to hear from you miss Broody. How is everything going?Can't believe you're in your 2nd Tri!!

Sotiredmama and Joeys - it really does sound promising! Fxd!

good morning ladies. i hope everyone had a great weekend! well i think i might be out this cycle. i feel like my temp is going down now spotting. but bbs are still tender, acne break out, cramps, tired, gassy/bloated, feel worn out and at times feel nausous. but not sure if it is because of the pills or not. i slept like crap last night. woke up at 2;30 in a sweat fell back asleep woke at 4:30 in a sweat where it was rolling off of me! icky! and fell back asleep and woke to my alarm this morning at 6:10 so not sure if that affected my temp aslo?:shrug: had really weird dreams and vivid.:dohh: i am trying not to get my hopes up didn't even think to take a test this morning i was too tired when i got up.

hope everyone is doing well and good luck in the TWW!!!

thanks bean i am trying to keep a potistive mind but it is really hard after seeing neg after neg after neg. My back is still killing me again this morning. I am trying not to look at my symptoms since i am still taking the estradiol and the progesterone. :nope: i think that is why i am getting my symptoms. but hopefully i am wrong.

bean how is your sil?

Hey girls! Hope everyone is well and had a nice Easter.

First month on b50 complex and I ovulated on cd12/13 rather than cd16! I don't know if it was down to the b50 or just being more relaxed ttc but I hope this continues!

X

She's ok thanks Joeys. Well kind of. They ate supper nervous. She's spotting lots. Mainly mucousy but pink and a little red yesterday. But feeling nauseous etc which is good. Keep thinking of Happenstance. She spotted and everything was fine. She's going to get another scan next week.

We're just chilling on the sofa today eating lots if chocolate.

Fxd you your delayed BFP!!

oh fx for her and for you! i hope the scan goes great. so do you think i should test tomorrow morning or does it matter if the morning or afternoon? that is if AF doesn't show? i believe I am suppose to test for my dr to find out. Since this is the longest my LP has been which is 13.:happydance:

I think FMU is best so test tomorrow morning. Fxd!! Good luck!!

so do you know with being on progesterone supp and estradiol can that cause me to have some cramping? it comes and goes.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->