Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Sorry, postaholic today! I checked my cervix to try to see if I could feel my uterus contracting at all and I couldn't. But I did see a little bit of blood. :( I didn't expect to be this upset about it, but I'm scared it's the start of AF at 9dpo! I'm praying it's actually implantation, though. :(`

I sometimes cramp post O. I wouldn't worry. It's completely natural. I'd take it as a good sign.

Yeah there is meant to be something in pineapple core, you can drink pineapple juice, the one not from concentrate. Also heard milk is good.

My SIL was recommended to take DHEA leafing up to IVF. Meant to some promising research with regard to egg quality. Although none of use will need it cause we're going to get our BFP's!!

Lol bean! That would be pretty funny if we all got pg in the same month!

I'm 6dpo now so looking out for potential implantation signs!! :)

Lol bean! That would be pretty funny if we all got pg in the same month!

I'm 6dpo now so looking out for potential implantation signs!! :)

Stranger things have happened!

Fingers crossed for you LLPM. Remember lots of ladies get no symptoms/signs.

AFM - Think I O'd last night or this morning. We have def covered the important days so fingers crossed! Going to count today as O day.

Daisy - hope the first IUI went well.

Hope you are all having a good weekend.

Thanks guys!

I'm waiting for my second iui. The first one was yesterday at 14.5 hours after trigger, with 67 million

I had accupuncture last night and she said she was going to try to make me ovulate. She thinks I may be a "sluggish" ovulator. Last time, I didn't ovulate until 40+ hours after trigger, maybe even 48 hours after. This time I think I ovulated ~24 hours after. I had o pains yesterday, and a few more this morning. They started on the right yesterday afternoon, and I had some more on the left last night. I have two follicles, one on each side. I had a 0.4 point temp rise this morning. My temp is not as high as my typical post O temps, so i think i probably ovulated some time last night, or early this morning. I'm happy because the timing seems much better this time. First iui was hours before the o pains started, and second iui will be less than 24 hours later.

Here is hoping...

I have heard good things about dhea and coQ10 for egg quality. I'm taking coQ10, just started this cycle. I'm nervous to try dhea because of the possible side effects. Personally, I would want a doctor to check my levels first to see if I'm low, and recommend a conservative dosage.

Yay, Bean! I don't think it's going to happen for me this month. BFN again today (10dpo), still cramping. My temp hasn't dropped much yet, though, so we'll see what happens with it tomorrow. When I conceived my daughter, I got my BFP at 10 dpo with a cheapie test, so I'm feeling like it's not going to happen this time around. :cry:

Hope everyone is having a great sat. Well for me not so same thing no spotting or af aymptoms. I slept terrible waking up all the time and slept with my mouth open. My temp was 98.19 but went back to bed and slept hard for the next 3 hours and took my temp againand it was 98.63. Not going to teat till tomorrow or Monday.

Daisy congrats on the iui fx for you.

Bean congrats on o also.

Hope everyone is doing well and have a happy Easter.

Sotired, not every pregnancy is the same, so you could always implant later this time around. 10 DPO is still early for a BFP. Hang in there. If not this month, hopefully next month. A whole bunch of my friends on here just got their BFPs this week after waiting months and months - it will happen.

Second IUI went well - 81 million sperm/mL. FX.

Glad the IUI's went ok daisy! Fx'd

Congrats on O bean!

Agree sotiredmama, don't count yourself out yet. I didn't get a + til 14dpo with dd2.

Afm, had cramping all day today, 7dpo? Like AF cramping and achey legs! :( hopefully the vits have extended my LP a bit but not looking that way!!

Sotiredmama - you are definitely not our yet. Less the 50% get BFP on 10dpo, I think less than 30%.

LLPM - fingers crossed its implantation.

Daisy - timing sounds perfect!! Good luck!

Joeys - sounding positive. Can't wait for you to test! Fxd!!

Afm - think I O'd yesterday lunch so 1dpo today. Weirdly achy boobs and sensitive nipples started yesterday morning. But my boobs have been a little achy also cycle.

Happy Easter!

Yay bean! Do you have a test date in mind?

I was hoping implantation, but still thinking its AF! At least then I won't be disappointed!

Daisy, somehow I missed your entire post about O! I'm sorry! But YAY for O'ing! If you did 24h after, that would be perfect (your first IUI was ~17 hr after, right?)

LLPM, do you think it could be implantation cramping? 7dpo is pretty much the perfect time for that!

Bean, you are right. I think FRER's promises about BFPs at 8 dpo has me a little batty. Also, I tend to talk myself into believing I'm not pg because then it's easier for me to accept when it happens. Congrats on O and waiting for more updates!

Joeys, you're testing today!!! (or tomorrow, but I'm hoping today :) I seriously signed on at an ungodly hour this a.m. hoping to find your results. Don't keep us waiting too long, chica! ;)

AFM, I was cramping all day yesterday (10 dpo) and not feeling positive at all. My last several cycles, AF has shown up tomorrow. But this morning my temp stayed high and FRER gives me what I think MIGHT be the beginning of BFP! It's so faint there's not even any point in photographing it, and I think there may be some pink to the line, but I can't really tell. It's almost like a little shadow where the second line is, but unlike the last couple of days, where the shadow disappears once the test is dry, this one is still there. Could be an evap, too. I'll probably know by tomorrow.

Happy Easter!

Yay fx'd for you sotiredmama!! Hope it is positive for you!

Joey make sure to let us know your test results!! How many dpo are you?

FRER are deceiving. I think the small writing on the back says something 60percent 6 days before AF.

Sounds promising!! Fingers crossed. Will you test again tomorrow?

Yeah, you're right. FRER says like 2/3 detected at 8 dpo and 100% at 10dpo. But I'm sure that one study they did doesn't mean actually every single pregnancy will be detected by 10 dpo, if you know what I mean. But I'd rather err on the side of thinking I'm not pg and being wrong than the other way around.

You'd better believe I'm testing again tomorrow! :winkwink: I actually might be able to get a blood test tomorrow too at work.

Sotired, sounds really promising! I think the info on the FRER box talks in terms of days before missed period, not dpo? I could be wrong. My point is that every woman has a different luteal length. If the normal/desirable luteal length is ~16 days (based in textbook 28 day cycle with ovulation on cd 14), then the FRER should give a positive result by 10 dpo. But if your LP is shorter, say 11 days, there is no way you'll get a bfp 6 days before missed period, at 5 dpo. See what I mean? And so many women don't get a bfp until 11, 12, or even 15 dpo, so don't read too much into this study.

Sorry to hear that bean it is so hard when u get your hopes up or have an inkling on a particular cycle, still hoping for u it may just take a while to show up... Stay away witch xxx

Sorry put bean on that post instead of joey have beans on the brain! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->