Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

This is my second cycle taking B-Vits - good luck ladies!

Well im now 7dpo and still feel slightly nervous reaching 10dpo, but what i have found is the last few months of a cycle, i cramp really badley from ovulation to AF whereas this month, other then a few days of cramping ive had nothing since :happydance: so keeping everything crossed for a longer LP

I've taken Bvits for 3 cycles now and begun with a 9 day LP with 3 days spotting on top of that. First month I took B50 and that reduced the spotting so upped to B100. This has increased my LP to 12 days although still with a bit of spotting. I had one cycle of 30 days but my last cycle it went back to 28 and moved my ov day to day 16.

Nearly at ov now so fingers crossed.

8dpo and no sign yet :happydance: But i have ordered B 100s for next month just in case my 50s didn't work this month

hi all ive just read all this thread and its great my lp is only 9-11days so i have brought some b6 50mg do i need to take anything else as well or is this ok?thanks,ladies

Hi,

My cycle prior to my Vit B Complex/Vitex/PreNatal Vitamin - Regimen, my LP length is 11dpo, start spotting at 9dpo. The next cycle LP extended to 13dpo, start spotting at around 11dpo. I ovulate between CD11 - CD13. Today, I am on 12dpo, and started spotting but no feeling of AF arriving soon.

Vitex did not make me sick, I have Glow in the dark pee with Vit B Complex though!

Hi,

My cycle prior to my Vit B Complex/Vitex/PreNatal Vitamin - Regimen, my LP length is 11dpo, start spotting at 9dpo. The next cycle LP extended to 13dpo, start spotting at around 11dpo. I ovulate between CD11 - CD13. Today, I am on 12dpo, and started spotting but no feeling of AF arriving soon.

Vitex did not make me sick, I have Glow in the dark pee with Vit B Complex though!

Hi Millana

Whats Vitrex?

Well I got to 9dpo and have started spotting :cry: so now back to trying again but upping my dosage to Vit B 100, also i will be making a doc appointment to have a chat about tests, as this is my third month of short LP

Hi,

Hi Millana

Whats Vitrex?

Well I got to 9dpo and have started spotting :cry: so now back to trying again but upping my dosage to Vit B 100, also i will be making a doc appointment to have a chat about tests, as this is my third month of short LP

Hi Pimms,

Vitex is a supplement I am taking to help me balance my hormones. It is also known as Chaste Berry or Agnus Castus. I tried linking the site "BabyHopes" for you about Vitex but since I am fairly new here, it won't let me send it. I got my vitex in capsule form from GNC. Do some research, and see if you want to try it.

Good luck.

Quail - make sure you are not taking 'B6' only but that the tablet is a 'B complex'. B6 by itself can be dangerous as it needs the other B's to allow it to be taken into your system. You ought to get a change for the better with B complex but it will take time to work and it may take more than one cycle. Let us know how you are going X

Quail - make sure you are not taking 'B6' only but that the tablet is a 'B complex'. B6 by itself can be dangerous as it needs the other B's to allow it to be taken into your system. You ought to get a change for the better with B complex but it will take time to work and it may take more than one cycle. Let us know how you are going X

thanks peardrop ,the b complex i looked at only had 2mg of b6 so should i take this and take the b6 50mg as well?

Hi ladies,

Just thought I'd update you with my experience of B complex. I've been taking B100 for a few months now and my LP has increased to 12 days but still with a couple of days spotting beforehand.

The other thing I read about was that B complex can damage your nerve endings and I never thought much of it but I had a really annoying twitch under my left eye and just by chance I read a thread on FF where a woman had this too and she pointed out that she thought it was the B100 complex. So that's what I thought was making the twitch happen. I've now reduced my doseage to 1/2 B100 tablet and the day after I reduced it, my twitch stopped! I'm just putting this in incase it may be useful for others.

I've also noticed that my ovulation day has come forward in my cycle from CD18-CD20 to CD12-CD15. I think the reason for this is taking Agnus Castus.

Hope this helps some others too.

Good luck everyone for our :bfp:'s

:hug:

Quail - that B complex doesn't sound right as it ought to have the 50mg in it but I am away so don't have my bottle with me to list the amounts. If you can get to a Holland and Barrett one I take the slow release ones from there and I'm sure someone else can tell you what the Boots equivalent is. Sorry I can't be more help.

out of curiosity, what is the difference between the slow release one and the regular one? I've started to take vtB100 complex from H&B a few weeks back, but in the past couple of weeks, started suffering from headaches a couple of hours after taking it, so wondered if it could be linked. I ended up buying the slow release one, even though it is £1 more expensive, and it does seem to be a bit better but it could be totally unrelated as I had a cold at the start of the week anyway and headaches might have been to due with that.

I had a look at the notices and I can't see any differences between the two. What makes one 'slow release' and what are the advantages? Anyone knows?

Hi - I stood for ages in the shop trying to work it and in the end went for the slow release as it sounded better! No other reason...

Just to say those like us with short LP - well i got my :bfp: on Friday morning and did a digi yesterday. Im still in shock but also very excited.

I used the B-complex this month after finding out for the past 3 months of not getting passed 10days and succeeded so it can happen :happydance:

Congrats Pimms!

out of curiosity, what is the difference between the slow release one and the regular one?

The B vitamins are water-soluble so when your give your body a tablet, it absorbs what it can and passes the rest out in your urine (hence, the neon wee).

However, if you buy a slow-release B vitamin, the vitamin releases slowly inside your body, giving your body time to absorb more rather than rushing out in your urine.

Hope this helps!

hi all well i dont seem to have the neon pee,lol but i do seem to be getting wcm and im only on cd7 and i dont normally o, till cd20 ish can the b vits bring o, forward?,thanks.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->