Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Ok gals, I'm off to Paris. Ooooh Pareeee without wine and stinky cheese, woe is me...:roll:

I won't have internet access, and 3G on my iPhone will cost me a fortune so probably won't be back on here till Monday night. I might just input my temps, just till Thursday, I made a GP app for Thur so fxed the bean sticks. I'm a little paranoid, every time I got to the loo I'm scrutinizing the TP for any signs of spotting....you know me and spotting are not the best of friends. [-(

Merry please keep your chart updated, I'll try and sneak a peek.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!:wave:

Chat soon, I'll miss you guys, don't forget me :nope:

xx:kiss: :hugs:

OMG Crissie! I hope I finish typing this before you sign off. I can't believe it :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Merry, hopefully you'll be joining us?

And from what I know, you can maintain your regular excercize level, but marathons are pretty much out. Stay hydrated and be careful because you will overheat easier when pregnant. I think thats it?

Hi Ladies,

I posted a message last week and have been following (or more like stalking) this thread since. A big congrats to those who have got their BFP.

I am driving myself mad today, even though I promised myself that I wouldn't join in with any symptom spotting or chart analysing, I just can't help myself.

I am 9dpo and normally I get a temperature dip at 9dpo and then start spotting. I didn't get a temperature dip this morning, although my temps aren't particularly high and so far no spotting. I started taking B6 this month and I've also been having acu once a week. I am hoping that this is a good sign and either my LP has extended or this could be my month. If anybody fancies having a look at my chart and letting me know what I think please feel free.

Fx'd for you all!

Hmm, stalked your chart - its hoving above your coverline... possible you got your LP a little longer?
Your June cycle had a longer LP it seems, but the temps are all over the place so its hard to say if they caught the right O day.

oh.. and I was going to add Crissie - that you can't be one of 'those' people, because you at least went through the worry and realization that it may not happen fast for you... 'those' people are the ones who are oblivious to what it feels like to have a real concern about getting pregnant! :)
(like my friend who whines about how it took her until her 2nd month trying!!! and OMG that was SOOOO hard!! --- she never worried one bit about her fertility other than that it didn't happen the first time she tried :dohh:)

I second lisaf above:) so tempted to test tomorrow, this poas addiction is catching. Even though I know it's too early for a lot of tests to show. I should wait till Saturday or Sunday but am so tempted. Trying not to let myself get too hopeful but my mind keeps running to the what if!!!

I've never had a lp this long before and I do think it's the b vits! Going to stick with them what ever happens.

I'm at a wedding party this evening, so no wine for me just on case! Been a horrid day for a wedding, so wet but I think the party atmosphere will b great. Do you think a late night will affect my temperature in the morning? I'm praying it's still high

As long as you get enough hours of sleep prior to your temp taking time, the effect shoudln't be TOO drastic
Drinking alcohol definitely affects your temp though (in case you were thinking of it).

I feel bad for fueling some of the addiction by testing at 9dpo and getting a line :haha:

I'm loving that temp spike today Merry!

My temp is still above my cover line but not as high as yesterday. Also had a strange experience last night. Got to bed about midnight but woke up at around 2 boiling and really sweating. My pj's where damp I was sweating so much! Never happened before, any way got back to sleep fairly quickly after a visit to the toilet but wonder if it's a sign of any thing.

With my temp dip my think of a bfp has disappeared, I know I'm not out till AF shows but feeling more realistic today. Will test tomorrow so can drink at the Rugby but am fairly sure it will be a bfn.

Also why is it so bloody cold in London this morning, I want the summer back!

Morning Merry,

Exact same thing has been happening to me! The past thee nights I have had severe night sweats to the point where I had to towel dry myself. Pillow & sheets soaked & my hair looked like I'd been in the shower. Wonder what that's all about?!

My af is due today but don't normally get night sweats b4 the witch's arrival. I normally spot from 9do but so far nothing. Looks like either b vits or acupuncture is working.

Hi Hope4amiracle

fxed for you that the :witch: doesnt show!!!:winkwink::thumbup:

When are you testing??? I really hope that the b vits are working for you!:happydance::headspin:

Keep us posted!! :kiss:

:dust: :dust:

Hi Hope4amiracle

fxed for you that the :witch: doesnt show!!!:winkwink::thumbup:

When are you testing??? I really hope that the b vits are working for you!:happydance::headspin:

Keep us posted!! :kiss:

:dust: :dust:

Not sure when to test, in all my months of ttc (19 to be precise) I have never poas. I've always felt that I would be setting myself up for disappointment. I've never even bought a HPT. Perhaps I will get one tomorrow if there is no sign of af and do it Sunday morning as we're supposed to be going out for lunch and I fancy a large glass of red wine!

:hi: Morning ladies :coffee:

Just a quick one:help: -I was wondering when I should start testing with OPKs??
Im currently on cd6 and I think that I ovulate around day 15-16 :shrug: cant be sure though as this is just from noting ovulation cramping and cm.

Also, I have been having a tingly, sort of burning sensation in both my ovaries - I have charted it as ovulation pain on ff but surely its too early for that????

Any advice would be appreciated as this is the first time I will be using OPKs - also any thoughts on the most reliable make to get?? :shrug::shrug:

Thanks and :dust: to you all x

Morning Merry,

Exact same thing has been happening to me! The past thee nights I have had severe night sweats to the point where I had to towel dry myself. Pillow & sheets soaked & my hair looked like I'd been in the shower. Wonder what that's all about?!

My af is due today but don't normally get night sweats b4 the witch's arrival. I normally spot from 9do but so far nothing. Looks like either b vits or acupuncture is working.

How strange is that, we get the same odd symptoms!!!:shrug: I was really soaked! So I'm 10 dpo today and thinking about testing tomorrow so I can drink tomorrow without fear. Though I'm quite scared to test, I have tested before when I wasn't charting. I thought if AF hadn't shown up after 33-36 days I was in for some good news, never was though. :nope: So don't really want to test as it's lead me to disppointment before. Also as my cycles have been so erratic that I don't know when to expect AF so don't know if this month is strange for me.

I keep going between being very excited and hopeful to being really pessimstic. I've even started to wonder whether I even ovulated as my temps are so low and on my coverline, what if the jumps were just random and I didn't ovulate again! The chart on my phone app looks a lot less convincing than the one on FF. Maybe it'smy head playing games. Might test tomorrow just to get it over with:dohh:

I really hope the witch stays away for you and that you get good news this month :happydance: We have had a lot of good news on this thread recently, would love to add you to it :)

Im currently on cd6 and I think that I ovulate around day 15-16 :shrug: cant be sure though as this is just from noting ovulation cramping and cm.

Also, I have been having a tingly, sort of burning sensation in both my ovaries - I have charted it as ovulation pain on ff but surely its too early for that????

Any advice would be appreciated as this is the first time I will be using OPKs - also any thoughts on the most reliable make to get?? :shrug::shrug:

Hello,

I would start as soon as you seen fertile CM, creamy/lotion type as well as egg white. That means you are gearing up for ovulation. That or is you want a number I would say maybe 5 days before you think it will happen. So CD 10 maybe? This is just my opion though, others may have better sugestions.

I used the Tesco ones and found them good, sorry not sure where you are based. They worked for me (I think?), had a +ve then 2 days later a temp rise. Not too cheap but not too expensive either, but also easy to get. Just ask the pharmacist and no waiting for the post to arrive.

I wish you all the best luck:hugs:
Merry xx

Hope4amiracle -yeah I know what you mean by that - I am super impatient though and can never wait :nope: the disappointment is horrible when you get a BFN :cry::cry: but I always do it to myself!! :wacko:

Maybe leave it until Sunday then? Are your cycles pretty regular normally?

Merry - dont give up yet - it isnt over until the :witch: appears! :winkwink:
:hugs:to you x

Hope4amiracle -yeah I know what you mean by that - I am super impatient though and can never wait :nope: the disappointment is horrible when you get a BFN :cry::cry: but I always do it to myself!! :wacko:

Maybe leave it until Sunday then? Are your cycles pretty regular normally?

Merry - dont give up yet - it isnt over until the :witch: appears! :winkwink:
:hugs:to you x

My cycles are really regular. Normally I have spotting on day 9, but nothing yesterday and I also get cramps, but since having acupuncture the cramps have stopped.

Right - Sunday it is then for me.

Morning Merry,

How strange is that, we get the same odd symptoms!!!:shrug: I was really soaked! So I'm 10 dpo today and thinking about testing tomorrow so I can drink tomorrow without fear. Though I'm quite scared to test, I have tested before when I wasn't charting. I thought if AF hadn't shown up after 33-36 days I was in for some good news, never was though. :nope: So don't really want to test as it's lead me to disppointment before. Also as my cycles have been so erratic that I don't know when to expect AF so don't know if this month is strange for me.

I keep going between being very excited and hopeful to being really pessimstic. I've even started to wonder whether I even ovulated as my temps are so low and on my coverline, what if the jumps were just random and I didn't ovulate again! The chart on my phone app looks a lot less convincing than the one on FF. Maybe it'smy head playing games. Might test tomorrow just to get it over with:dohh:

I really hope the witch stays away for you and that you get good news this month :happydance: We have had a lot of good news on this thread recently, would love to add you to it :)

We're both 10dpo and we're both getting the same symptoms - how odd?!? Wonder what it could mean.

I am exactly the same as you. I have moments when I feel really positive and optimistic and then if I think I have a symptom I turn it into a negative and think of loads of reasons why it couldn't possibly mean I am pregnant.

I was reading yesterday that you shouldn't read too much into your coverline, it's simply a tool to help you see that you have had consecutive elevated temps and therefore you have ovulated. Stay positive and don't be concerned that your temps are just hovering above your coverline, as long as your temps are still elevated then you are still in the game.

This seems to be a lucky thread so fx'd for both of us and everybody else here!

Hello,

I would start as soon as you seen fertile CM, creamy/lotion type as well as egg white. That means you are gearing up for ovulation. That or is you want a number I would say maybe 5 days before you think it will happen. So CD 10 maybe? This is just my opion though, others may have better sugestions.

I used the Tesco ones and found them good, sorry not sure where you are based. They worked for me (I think?), had a +ve then 2 days later a temp rise. Not too cheap but not too expensive either, but also easy to get. Just ask the pharmacist and no waiting for the post to arrive.

I wish you all the best luck:hugs:
Merry xx

Thanks Merry, yes I'm in the UK so will give the Tesco ones a go - I think they were one of the more cheaper ones as well when I was looking the other day:thumbup:

Im still holding out hope for you - try and stay positive for now :hugs::hugs::hugs: :dust:

Morning Merry,

We're both 10dpo and we're both getting the same symptoms - how odd?!? Wonder what it could mean.

I am exactly the same as you. I have moments when I feel really positive and optimistic and then if I think I have a symptom I turn it into a negative and think of loads of reasons why it couldn't possibly mean I am pregnant.

I was reading yesterday that you shouldn't read too much into your coverline, it's simply a tool to help you see that you have had consecutive elevated temps and therefore you have ovulated. Stay positive and don't be concerned that your temps are just hovering above your coverline, as long as your temps are still elevated then you are still in the game.

This seems to be a lucky thread so fx'd for both of us and everybody else here!

Good luck to you, will let you know of my test results tomorrow. It is horrid how you go from postitive to negative so quickly. However we should bare in mind what our thread sage Lisaf said. The day she got her BFP she thought she was out for the month and in tears, then got her BFP!! :happydance:So fx for us all.

Maybe playing snap with our symptoms is a good thing, I googled it and it says that in early pregnancy night sweats are common as the brain gets confused with the hormones creating heat and tries to cool you down but sweating. Don't want to give false hope but maybe it's a good sign?:flower:

I really hope for both of us that it is a good sign.

I am currently driving myself mad between googling symptoms and going to the loo to check if af has arrived.

I'll keep you posted if I get to the testing stage too.

I saw that Lisaf and Chrissie both had amazing BFP's this month. It gives me hope for both of us!!!!!

Did I also mention in the sleep part of the night I dreamt about writing posts on here. Strange hey!! Maybe I'm just too addicted to BnB:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->