Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Lisaf - hi and congrats on your BFP - I had came across some of your older posts on the AC thread and then saw you had got your positive! so pleased for you!

- yes, I have joined FF and have started my chart - will try and get round to doing some of the lessons soon, but with a 1 year old running around its finding the time!! - and yes I remember the YELLOW pee well!!!

Portablechick - yes I think I have low progesterone as well - Im pretty similiar to you - have regular 28 day cycles but pathetic 1-2 day periods (very light). From my past experience I definitely think the vits might help - it will be interesting to see how we both get on! also I notice that when taking them I get much heavier periods - light to medium flow and 4-5 days so it must be having some sort of effect (thats my thinking anyway)

Star -bex - thanks for the welcome and I agree with you about the charts - I have had a quick peek at some and cant make any sense !!

Im off out now to buy my thermometer - I will start temping tomorrow! have a good day all x

OMG OMG OMG Crissie you got a BFP :) I see it on your chart above, so happy for you:) I knew it when I saw your tri pattern ;) a weekend in Paris to celebrate too. My prayers are with you:)

Hi, OMG is right! It still hasn't sunk in. DH and I were sitting on the bed just staring at the IC and a Boots HPT tests. There was def a line. I think I'm going to get a Clearblue or FRER test and do it again over the weekend just to make sure I didn't imagine it.

I was so excited :yipee:, then shocked :shock: and now a little scared 8-[. I didn't expect to get a :bfp: so soon. AND I'm a little disgusted at myself :-s, how can I be 'one of those'? One of those that get a BFP on the first try :? :shy: Here I was, in it for the long haul. Well let's hope it sticks, don't want to jinx it. :nope:

Hey missy, I noticed you have a serious temp spike, just keeping an eye on that....:winkwink::thumbup:

OMG Crissie YOU GOT YOUR BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :dance::headspin::wohoo:

And how wonderful you will be celebrating in Paris!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

welcome tinks09 and hello to everyone else i havent chated to yet. how r we all feeling today?

Crissie any news? no i dont chart and thanks i clicked on yours looks so complicated! hope u enjoy ur time in paris a BFP would be icing on the cake!

exciting stuff everyone. i am CD 7 but dtd every other day from now. wish me luck!

lisaf thanks for the reassurance about the long bleed thing. on cd6 it got worse & i had 2 t spoons of bloody clots (TMI) does anyone think its a good sign for the cycles to come? sorry for worrying. i think its the b vits.

Star-bex, Star-bex :bfp:! I can't belive it.

I forget, are you charting?

Welcome Tinks, hope the B's work for you again, look forward to getting to know you.

Goodluck
:dust:

Yeah I had a temp spike this morning, trying not to think about it.! That little voice in my head is saying test, test, test! I won't test till Sunday I think but it's still early days. One peak does not a tri-phase chart make.

Actually feel like going upstairs to the clinic and demanding a blood test but won't! Must remain calm, only 9 dpo so no room for excitement!

So excited for you though, hope it's a stcky bean:) you made me laugh with the first month of trying comment:) some one had to be those people :dance:
welcome to the thread, hopefully your stay here won't be long. Have had lots of positive news on here so hopefully will rub off on the rest of us:)

how are you inkdchick? Any news or waiting till Sunday

:hugs: to all

oooh congrats Chrissie, this thread must be lucky!!

Have you had any symptoms at all?

Merry, I'm looking forward to hearing the results of Sunday's test! Fxed.

ticktock no hectic symptoms yet aside from hot flushes now and then. And I have had restless sleep for the last few days. Last night I woke up at 12:30pm and couldn't go back to sleep. The last time I check the clock again it's was 2:30am.... (maybe it was also the antisipation of THE Test)

Hey everyone, need some advise. I have been running 5km about 2/3 times a week for the last 2 months. And I was meant to take part in a relayed triathlon in 2 weeks time. I would be doing the 10km run, my DH the cycle and another friend the swim.

Anyway I'm not sure if I'll be doing the triathlon anymore but I don't want to stop running altogether. I know loads of people who have run and swam till late in their pregnancy. I'm not super fit though. DH and I were going to go running in Paris twice this weekend. Do you think it's ok? Esspecially this early, don't want to shake the bean loose or anything. I'm so paranoid about that! But I also don't want to loose my current fitness and have to give up running altoghether??? :help:

Hiya Lisaf, Star-bex, portablechick, ticktock and tinks09!

Merry your chart is looking so good!! Looking forward to your test results, fingers crossed!

Sorry Crissie I don't know much about running and pregnancy except for the Sex in the City movie where Charlotte was given the ok to keep running when she was pregnanct but don't know if you should base your decision on that! :haha:

Indichick how u going?

I am waiting for ovulation..... boring........................

With exercising in pregnancy you should never push your self too hard, it's fine to carry on doing what you are already but I wouldn't suggest taking up marathon running:) regular exercise has been shown to help the baby in life:) If you feel faint, really tired etc stop and rest. When you see a doc you can ask them about it:)

enjoy the running in Paris:)

Mrs F Thanks for looking at my chart and the feed back, trying not to get hopes up but have worked out it's 44 hours till I do my test.

Now do I tell DH I'm doing the test or just the results after, don't want to get his hopes up and let him down? What do you think?

Hi Ladies,

I posted a message last week and have been following (or more like stalking) this thread since. A big congrats to those who have got their BFP.

I am driving myself mad today, even though I promised myself that I wouldn't join in with any symptom spotting or chart analysing, I just can't help myself.

I am 9dpo and normally I get a temperature dip at 9dpo and then start spotting. I didn't get a temperature dip this morning, although my temps aren't particularly high and so far no spotting. I started taking B6 this month and I've also been having acu once a week. I am hoping that this is a good sign and either my LP has extended or this could be my month. If anybody fancies having a look at my chart and letting me know what I think please feel free.

Fx'd for you all!

Stupid iPhone buttons meant 57 hours!!

You're not counting or anything hey? :winkwink: :haha:

I told DH on Wed that it's strange that I haven't started AF yet and that my temps are up so I think if it doesn't show I'll test tomorrow (I said this very matter of fact, like no big deal) And I said that it's probably not likely but hey what's the worst that the little test could say?? '-' then oh well better luck next time. (Although deep down I was freaking out :haha:) And I think it was nice to make him a part of the BFP discovery.

Up to you though. If you think he'll be really disappointed if it's BFN then not sure. Maybe you can just say you want to rule it out so that you can enjoy the rugby? Use that as an excuse?

Hi Ladies,

I posted a message last week and have been following (or more like stalking) this thread since. A big congrats to those who have got their BFP.

I am driving myself mad today, even though I promised myself that I wouldn't join in with any symptom spotting or chart analysing, I just can't help myself.

I am 9dpo and normally I get a temperature dip at 9dpo and then start spotting. I didn't get a temperature dip this morning, although my temps aren't particularly high and so far no spotting. I started taking B6 this month and I've also been having acu once a week. I am hoping that this is a good sign and either my LP has extended or this could be my month. If anybody fancies having a look at my chart and letting me know what I think please feel free.

Fx'd for you all!

Hey Hope4amiracle, firstly, nice choice in ticker, very good taste indeed lol :)

Your chart looks good, a little hard to compare with the previous ones though, as the one in Jun was up and down with open dots, but it's looking better than last month’s chart! Fxed! :dust:

Hi Ladies,

Fx'd for you all!

Hey Hope4amiracle, firstly, nice choice in ticker, very good taste indeed lol :)

Your chart looks good, a little hard to compare with the previous ones though, as the one in Jun was up and down with open dots, but it's looking better than last month’s chart! Fxed! :dust:

Thank you for looking! What do the open dots mean? I was on holiday that month and didn't know whether I should take my temp at the time it was in the UK or the time it was in Cyprus.

How funny that we've both to the same ticker!

Hi, when travelling you should take your temp at the time you would normally wake up. Even if that is in a new time zone. As the main thing is to have at least 3 hours solid sleep.

But I think that is probably why you had the open dots. And the climate was probably warmer too...?

wow! i go out for lunch & look what's hapened! Crissie i am sooooohappy for u i dont care if u r "one of those people" as u put it! ha ha i am thriled for u and i would like to wish u h&h 9 mths. have u done a digi? :happydance::happydance:
no i dont chart because i dont really know what all the spikes & temps mean but i keep them written down next to my bed if that helps. i may get a ff account. will some1 help me pls? :blush:

Merry i had a peek at ur chart. like i said i dont understand them but it looks like ur cycles range quite a lot. u certainly have a temp spike all right, lots of luck. i know u dont want to get ur hopes up but we must spread positivity - just look at this thread! i am positive we'll join them soon. we can do it too!! :thumbup:

Mrs F u wrote what i was thinking about charlotte in the film! :laugh2: i agree if u r used to excercise then gently does it. after all it is good for u. it is natural to be caustious.

finally Tinks09, i hope the b vits work for u again but can i ask do u agree that longer periods r good? have i got a chance now because this one was 6 days long instead of 2!

thank u everyone & :dust:

finally Tinks09, i hope the b vits work for u again but can i ask do u agree that longer periods r good? have i got a chance now because this one was 6 days long instead of 2!

thank u everyone & :dust:

Hey Star-bex , I would definitely think that is a good sign -:thumbup:

I have read that light and short periods are a symptom of low progesterone. Without progesterone your body cannot suppport the pregnancy so even if you ovulate and conceive the pregnancy wont be able to progress. :growlmad:

How long have you been taking the B vit for? I noticed from the first cycle that my periods were much better.

I have just opened a fertility friends account, its really simple - you just register and you get a free months vip membership - I think the charts are available with just the basic account which is free.
I am just geeting my head round the charts myself :wacko: there is a course called Getting Started that will show you all the charting basics :winkwink:

I am ready to start temping tomorrow and will hopefully work out how to post my chart up soon for all you ladies to take a peek at!! :hugs::hugs:

:dust:

thanks for that tinks09 i am a huge believer in everything happens for a reason and its hard when u dont know the reason. i am starting to think that for so long ttc means finding answers. if i have low progestrone it means i may not have been able to sustain pregnancy so now i can hopefully address that.

its only been one cycle with a v low dose so i guess i needed a little but of help. it has made a huge difference all ready. so that is good.

good luck with ur charting, i will look into it & let u know how i get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->