Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

:hi: morning ladies, thanks for the info Merry , I wasn't aware of that but I think I have read that the placenta starts to produce the hormones after the first trimester so that would make sense that you may have to supplement until then.

Im going to start with the Tesco OPK today as Im on cd10 now and am getting creamy cm. Ive also had a temp dips the past few days so think it could be getting ready for O.???:huh:

Will let you know how I go with them, have a nice day girls! :flower::flower:

Hi Everyone, I'm Baaack! :wave: Paris was great but missed you all!

Merry, Lisaf how are you both feeling? I still don't have any symptoms? A bit worried.... But I have my first doc app on Thursday. Pitty they don't do scans here in the UK, back in South Africa you get a scan with every check up. Not sure that the doc is going to tell me. Cause I heard from friends that they don't double check with a blood test or anything. Hope this bean sticks, my DH thinks I'm paranoid, cause I'm still temping and I've been doing a HPT every second day. I tell him it's just to make sure it's still in there. :haha:

What days are you both due? FF says I'm due on the 7th May. So from looking at your charts I assume Lisaf you are due on around the 6th and Merry you on the 8th? LOL how close is that!

I'm only taking my Prenatal and B50 now, gonna wait for Thursday's Doc app to ask what else I should be taking. When are you guys going to tell the Fam and friends?

Hey MrsF, Inkdchick so this is your month now, what's news of the big O? Fx-ed for you! :dust:

Hi to all the newbies I missed while I was away, good luck to you all too.

Morning all,

Just had my blood test for LSH, FH, Prolactin etc and also called to book my pelvic ultra sound but I can't get it this month because they are fully booked. I am frantically calling the private hospital down the road to see how much it costs to get the scan done privately otherwise it will be another month wasted.

How funny that the three of you are all due within days of eachother!!!

My ff says I'm due 10th May, not sure how it came up with that but we are all quite close:) going to tell my boss tomorrow, legally have too as I work with radiation but don't want to. Will tell a close friend when I see her on the 10th and no one else till 12 week scan. I think most people at work will guess though that sudennly I'm not rotated to certain tasks.
Guess I should call the docs, still haven't cancelled my appointment at the infertility clinic as too scared it won't stick! I did a digital test yesterday just to be certain, still can't beieve it

Chrissie - I hope your doc does blood tests, its SUPER reassuring. I was able to stop taking HPTs after I had 2 blood tests.
So far I have started to get some morning sickness... usually gagging while brushing my teeth but the cat food actually had made me puke every morning that its been a fishy one. Had issues looking at my co-workers food yesterday.. it was grossing me out and talking about it later made me gag.
Mostly though I've gotten totally constipated :blush: which is rare as I'm usually so regular... and mostly feel 'sick' if there is any pressure in that area of my body (gas etc).
Had at least one mood swing but I still don't feel pregnant. I find myself contemplating food for a while before I can eat it, eating slower and not eating as much.

I don't remember if I told you gals but my blood test yesterday has me up to 1055 HCG!!! I expect to be feeling a lot sicker pretty soon.
Told my boss yesterday, he was super happy to (I'm not required to, but he asked that I tell him so we can strategize and plan for my absence and he told me last week his wife was 7 weeks pregnant and figured if something goes wrong, I'd be told anyway so no harm in telling me now).

We've told some close friends, but we're waiting to tell family until we see the heartbeat. My scan is scheduled for 6w0d, Thursday of next week... ACK I can't wait!!!
And FF put my due date at May 5th!

Should we start a bump buddy group for us?

Morning all,

Just had my blood test for LSH, FH, Prolactin etc and also called to book my pelvic ultra sound but I can't get it this month because they are fully booked. I am frantically calling the private hospital down the road to see how much it costs to get the scan done privately otherwise it will be another month wasted.

Are they making you do the ultrasound before you can get on some kind of treatment?
That really stinks that they're all booked up. :(

Lisaf We should get a bump buddy group going in the 1st trimester section as I know some ladies get upset with people talking about being pregnant in the ttc section.

Tinks09- Let us know how the tesco opk goes for you, hope that it is the right brand for you.

I now have a docs appointment tomorrow, will let you know what to expect Crissie.

I remember being so sick with my daughter in the first trimester! We had new carpet installed and just the SIGHT of the carpet made me ill. Also, we had to take our air freshener out of the kitchen because it totally made me gag every time it went off! It's crazy but I can't wait to feel like that again! :)

Hope, FX that you can get in quickly for that ultrasound!
Tinks, good luck catching that egg later this week!

Hey Merry and Crissie - I started a buddies group for us! :)
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/404706-b-vits-gals.html#post6727571
(and for the rest of you when you get your BFPs very soon!!!)

Thanks for the pregnancy success stories ladies...it always boosts my spirits!!! I just know I'm gonna join the bump buddy train soon...I can feel it!! lol...I'm staying positive anyways

good morning all!

O i really hope to be joing the B vit gals soon! it has done me the world of good following ur stories! it is so lovely that u all get to start the next part of the journey together!

i'm now 5dpo in my first b6/ac cycle - quite a bit of thick creamy cm which i dont remember having in previous cycles - having repeat 21day progesterone on friday, a wee bit nervous about the results but hopefully the vits and herbs will prove their worth.

how's all the other ttc-er's getting on?
will u first tri girls be popping back to cheer us on? i hope so - good luck girls enjoy every moment

Morning all,

Are they making you do the ultrasound before you can get on some kind of treatment?
That really stinks that they're all booked up. :(

I have to have all of my results back (blood, lap and dye and ultrasound) and then wait for another appointment with the FS before they recommend any type of treatment. If nothing has progressed by the new year then I think we are going to go private. It really stinks that they are fully booked, tried to get a private appointment yesterday but we can't really afford to foot the bill ourselves and my private medical wont cover it as it is for fertility. I'm really trying hard to stay positive but I've been a bit teary the last couple of days and poor OH doesn't know what to do as I've been very quiet.

I will sign up to your new thread as that will keep me positive reading about your success stories. It really does give me hope that it will happen for me sometime soon. You have all been feeling exactly how I am feeling now and you are all living proof that miracles do happen!

Hi All!!
The boring bit is over for me, got my EWCM this morning... yeeeeeeeeeeah \\:D/

I hope I don't ov tomorrow as I have an overnight conference for work. Crappy timing!!!

I'm wondering if my luteal phase was still short last month because I didn't take VitB every day after ov... I read somewhere not to take it after ov but maybe that was wrong. :shrug: Will keep taking it all through luteal phase this month and hopefully I will be joining the vitb gals! Thats so awesome that group was set up, hope I will be joining it soon!! xx

MrsF - Whoohoo for EW CM! Bring on O :thumbup: ... in a few days though :)

Hope4amiracle, how long have you been waiting for the extra tests and FS app? The NHS is sooo slow.

portablechick, when do you get your results?

Anyway, I was thinking it's not going to happen for me and that I would have to sort out my short LP and spotting. I even asked for advice on FF community on my chart and got a lady who's had 5 kids and been on FF for forever tell me she thinks I should go see a doc cause she thinks my progesterone is low due to short LP and spotting. But guess what... here I am in complete shock. So it's never a lost cause. Even if it take a couple of thousand vitamins a day or a Doctor! Our Bodies are amazing machines. :hugs:

Hi All!!

I hope I don't ov tomorrow as I have an overnight conference for work. Crappy timing!!!

I'm wondering if my luteal phase was still short last month because I didn't take VitB every day after ov... I read somewhere not to take it after ov but maybe that was wrong. :shrug: Will keep taking it all through luteal phase this month and hopefully I will be joining the vitb gals! Thats so awesome that group was set up, hope I will be joining it soon!! xx

I took B50 all cycle long and I'm still taking it. It's water soluble and doesn’t affect O in anyway.

Even if it take a couple of thousand vitamins a day...

Yes... that would be me!:happydance:

No chance for me this month, :nope: as OH is away during the entire week before O, but, there's always October!

'O'-ctober, baby, knock me up, please.

Hi All!!

I took B50 all cycle long and I'm still taking it. It's water soluble and doesn’t affect O in anyway.

Hi Crissie!
Cool maybe thats where I went wrong last month. Well I am eating fruit and orange juice for lunch.... I hate fruit. Glad you had a great time in Paris :thumbup: I am off to Ireland next weekend. If I have another 6 day luteal phase AF should arrive just in time to have a few glasses of wine with my cousin. But hopefully she stays away! Hows your little beany? Any preggo symptoms?

MrsF - Whoohoo for EW CM! Bring on O :thumbup: ... in a few days though :)

Hope4amiracle, how long have you been waiting for the extra tests and FS app? The NHS is sooo slow.

portablechick, when do you get your results?

Anyway, I was thinking it's not going to happen for me and that I would have to sort out my short LP and spotting. I even asked for advice on FF community on my chart and got a lady who's had 5 kids and been on FF for forever tell me she thinks I should go see a doc cause she thinks my progesterone is low due to short LP and spotting. But guess what... here I am in complete shock. So it's never a lost cause. Even if it take a couple of thousand vitamins a day or a Doctor! Our Bodies are amazing machines. :hugs:

I had my first appointment with FS on the 5th August. I then got my appointment for the lap & dye for the 24th September. Had my blood tests done yesterday on day 3 of my cycle but also need a scan mid cycle. Called to book one but they told me they are fully booked this month. Started looking in to going private and was going to swallow the £252, but when I asked my FS to refer me he called me back and said he will personally perform the scan on the NHS for me this Monday. So I take back what I said. They do seem to be moving things along now. So hopefully within the next 6 weeks or so I will have some answers.

FX that myself, Mrs F and the other lovely TTC ladies can all join you guys on the new thread that Lisaf has set up. Hearing all your wonderful news is spurring me on!!!

YAY fantastic news, so the NHS can redeem themseves somtimes :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->