Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Hi everyone! :wave:
Aw fallenangel sorry about the BFN but I still have high hopes for you - you are 15dpo, confirmed with an OPK! I think you should test again in a couple days, it just might not be showing up yet.
Crissie, love the new pic!
Tinks, enjoy the BD'ing!! I take back what I said about boots OPKs as I got a positive yesterday (about as dark as I think its going to get). I didn't get a strong rise this morning and I still have a bit of ov pain so think I am going to get my rise tomorrow. I was hoping to ov earlier, oh well. Got some good Bding in last night, yay :winkwink:

Hiya portablechick, lisaf and everyone else!

hi crissie good to hear from u love what u put about bvit bumpbuddies. i hope to write that soon! ur profile pic is pretty btw.

sorry to hear about the BFN fallen angel. hope ur ok. I've had lots of BFNs so i know how u feel.

Tinks me too! if u know what i mean :winkwink: waiting for DH! lol good luck. been DTD every other day & everyday since positive OPK. did i tell u all i got my peak on CD 13 instead of CD 15?! soooo happy! defo the b vits. :thumbup:

hello to evryone else. happy weekend & positive vibes everyone. :happydance:

oh and i told my boss i was ttc!

fallenangel - ur temps are still looking good - so dont give up yet!! Star-bex congrats on the earlier ov! hope u girls all got the chance to make the most of the opportunity ;)
Was ur boss ok about ur ttc plans?

I peed on 3 sticks already - such a twat, only 8dpo so dont know what i'm at!! neddless to say all Big Fat shining spotless no hint of a line Negatives!

Star-bex ur positive vibes u sent there really woked and actually give me a massive smile!!! So thanku :) :)

fallenangel - ur temps are still looking good - so dont give up yet!! Star-bex congrats on the earlier ov! hope u girls all got the chance to make the most of the opportunity ;)

I peed on 3 sticks already - such a twat, only 8dpo so dont know what i'm at!! neddless to say all Big Fat shining spotless no hint of a line Negatives!

Star-bex ur positive vibes u sent there really woked and actually give me a massive smile!!! So thanku :) :)

This POAS addiction is spreading, hope that you get a bfp soon.

My favorite excuses for poas too early were:
1) I'm just getting into the habit so I don't forget to poas on an important day like 10dpo (i'm so out of it in the morning that this HAS happened)
2) I deserve to know as soon as possible so I don't go crazy
3) I want to make sure this batch of tests isn't defective or gives me evaps... if they're snowy white at 8dpo, and have a shadowy line at 10dpo... might be a BFP :)

:rofl:

I even tried dipping 2 at the same time, one for a quick 'one two three' , the other for 'one mississippi, two mississippi, three mississippi' to see if that made a difference.

YAY french lessons, I used to love French at school. Where you going for the lessons? Is it just spoken French or written too?

YAY french lessons, I used to love French at school. Where you going for the lessons? Is it just spoken French or written too?

We are going to the institut francais in south kensington, think its written and spoken. Can't wait! :happydance: We are trying to speak french as much as we can to each other at the moment, but we are still really bad at it!! Can you speak much?

Psst.... Crissie... I forgot to tell you I love your new pic too!

We are going to the institut francais in south kensington, think its written and spoken. Can't wait! :happydance: We are trying to speak french as much as we can to each other at the moment, but we are still really bad at it!! Can you speak much?

Wow sounds really poffesional! No can't speak well at all, lost a lot of it, but I understand more than I speak. You must let me know what it's like. I wouldn't mind getting lessons again.

Night night everyone, can't keep my eyes open anymore...:kiss:

bon matin tout les monde!!

9 dpo and temp has stayed elevated! normally starts to dip today, followed by a silly excuse for a period in a couple of days -- so please please please let Agnus Castus and Vits have done there stuff. Keep telling myself i should just aim for a normal type period this month but sadly i'm not listenening to myself - cos i want, no need, a BFP!!!!!!!!

Just tested ladies - bfn as predicted :(

Aww sowwweeee :nope: but it aint over till the fat lady sings (the fat :witch:)! And if she shows just think how great your LP is looking!|

Thanks Hun and thanks everyone else for all the support :)

Sorry for not posting more than that yesterday ladies, was a bit fed up and feeling slightly sorry for myself :(

Still fed up (even though I was expecting it) but just got to get on with things.

I'm slightly confused because my temp has just gone even higher, surely it should have started dropping by now?!?!

Fallen angel - i totally c wot u mean!! if those temps dont suggest BFP then i just dont know! Is it possible that maybe u didn't ov til day 28??? then u may only be 14dpo now??

I decided not to test today and just keep an eye on the temps for a day or two more. tormenting myself watching bringing home baby on home and health (why the hell do i do it!!!!!!!)

Yeah, I wondered that but doubted myself because of it not just being a dotted line but a full on solid one, lol!

Am just fed up, if I'm not then just want the witch to get her and get on with things and if there's even the remotest chance I am then a bfp would be nice, lol!!

I've been trying to keep an eye on cm and cp (although I'm naff on the cp front) and that's driving me crazy, loads of creamy cm (sorry if tmi) and my cervix had gotten higher and is soft and wet (again, sorry if tmi) - arghhhhhhhhhhhh!?!?!?!?

Don't tell me about such channels - my hubby already thinks I'm potty, he'd think I've flipped if he comes home to find me watching that ;) Now, what's the channel number again ;) ;) x

Well I am on Cd20 and still no rise.... this sucks........... this is worse than last month! :cry:

Seriously considering trying soy next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->