Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

that is such awesome news portablechick!!! i've been taking 50mgs of B6 for about 3 months, but just got my clomid so this is my first real month being able to 'try' with all the necessary tools....really hope it helps my numbers!!! i'll be keeping this page posted when i find out the progesterone levels on the 17th!!!
really hope you get your BFP soon!

11dpo and another BFN - i think wen i poas i never even think for a second that a line could actually ever appear - in fact if the lucky bfp girls didn't post pics i would probably think it was some mythical thing like a unicorn or someting!

o well - i'll just keep on testing!

any news with anyone else - born2be i'll be interested to c ur progesterone! GL to all

Sorry to hear about the BFN portablechick but good news about levels.

Born2bamommy - GL with the clomid. I've booked to see FS so maybe I will be given that.

How is everyone? I'm CD19 and interested to know if cycle will be longer like it was last cycle. Taking only low dose of b vit complex & dramatic change in just one cycle so should be due a visit between weds - Fri. Not going to test.

Thanks for the positive vibes star bex. I feel bad whingeing when you have been trying for 2 years.. 4 months really isn't long! I guess I am just worried because I am 32 and we want 2 kids, its really starting to bother me now when people ask "when are you having kids" because I have no answer!! Nobody really wants to hear about my 7 day luteal phase defect lol :haha:

ticktock I feel the same, maybe this can be officially "chocolate day" haha

Mrs F, I just wanted to say that don't feel bad that's what we r here for & I just because i have been trying longer doesn't take away from u the validity of ur feelings. :hugs: It's hard whether its been 6 months or 6 yrs! I have had longer to get used to BFNs & just wanted to spread positivity that even after all that time I still have hope & faith it will happen. so pls take it that way & share ur frustration, upset and hopefully u will feel better.

Also, just think, u r so in tune with ur body & know u have a short LP. I didn't even realise that 9 days could potentially be the problem til i read this thread a few months ago. so in that respect u r already ahead of the game with knowing ur body. :hugs:

Hi girls, just checking in!! Hope you're all doing ok

portablechick - that is fantastic news on your progesterone increase !!:happydance: I hope you get your bfp this month!!

starbex, mrsf and ticktock - sending you all some positive vibes :hugs: We were trying for 14 months with my DD so there is hope!! I know its hard to stay positive sometimes though.

Well Ive now had 4 days of +opks ! They just got progressively darker and yesterday was my last day of EWCM and O pains so I think that I ovulated then. Loads of bding the past few days so hope we've caught it!! hehe
It was really weird because on cd15 I felt O pains in my left ovary all day, thought O had definitely happened - and then cd16 (yesterday) I had the same in my right ovary!! :huh: bit confused!! I normally only get the pains on one side.

No pains this morning though and no EWCM - have also had a temp rise so Im thinking Ive definitely O'ed .FXED !!

To all you ladies taking AC as well - are you stopping after O? I didnt with my daughter but think I might this time as I have heard it can be harmful. Do you know if it would be harmful to progesterone levels to stop or would it be ok??

I stopped AC after O on one cycle, and on the 2nd cycle kept doing it until 7dpo. Its only dangerous once you've concieved/implanted, and I thought it might help my progesterone to stay on it a little bit into the 2ww... totally your call though!

Yay for O.. maybe you released 2 eggies! ;)

Thanks for the positive vibes star bex. I feel bad whingeing when you have been trying for 2 years.. 4 months really isn't long! I guess I am just worried because I am 32 and we want 2 kids, its really starting to bother me now when people ask "when are you having kids" because I have no answer!! Nobody really wants to hear about my 7 day luteal phase defect lol :haha:

ticktock I feel the same, maybe this can be officially "chocolate day" haha

Mrs F, I just wanted to say that don't feel bad that's what we r here for & I just because i have been trying longer doesn't take away from u the validity of ur feelings. :hugs: It's hard whether its been 6 months or 6 yrs! I have had longer to get used to BFNs & just wanted to spread positivity that even after all that time I still have hope & faith it will happen. so pls take it that way & share ur frustration, upset and hopefully u will feel better.

Also, just think, u r so in tune with ur body & know u have a short LP. I didn't even realise that 9 days could potentially be the problem til i read this thread a few months ago. so in that respect u r already ahead of the game with knowing ur body. :hugs:

Star-bex that is so kind of you to write, thank you very much :flower:

Thanks also to tinks09, portablechick, BorntoBeaMummy, you ladies are so nice you are going to make awesome mothers when the stork comes!

That's my favourite answer at the moment when people ask "when are you having kids?" I say "when the stork brings me one". Hehe

Portablechick thanks so much for comment on my profile pic, we got married in September.

star-bex and portablechick do you have a link to your charts? I like to chart-stalk (sorry if I have already asked you this!). Tinks I think you definitely O'd, you look like you are about 2dpo? I am 3dpo, waiting to see what happens to my luteal phase this month. We can wait it out together!

Borntobeamummy, the maca has definitely increased my energy and libido! I started feeling it a few days after I started taking it. I would like to keep taking it forever but its too pricey! :)

Hi lisaf! Hope you are enjoying pregnancy, do you have hubby waiting on you hand and foot? I am going to milk it when its my turn! :haha:

Not feeling very well at the moment, a few girls from work are off sick with some sort of flu thing (headache etc). I think I've got a mild version of this.

Keep me updated girls!! :thumbup:

Well guys - 12dpo and another BFN had a wee cry, just feel like if it was gonna be, something would have happened by now!

Mrs F i also got married last sept - so guess we'll both be having anniversaries very soon! wouldn't it be lovely to have a little bean in the tum to help celebrate!

Tinks with regards to the AC i have continued to take it after O - though the last couple of days i've only taking a half dose (no real reason or evidence for this!) Suppose was just worried by progesterone would dip.

Well ladies anyone any news?

Mrs F - Lol, I did have one request of DH.... I told him I was hungry and that toast with cream cheese sounded good, but I knew if I had to make it myself, I'd lose interest in it/get sick at the thought of it.... so he was a sweetheart and made it for me!! :rofl: I felt guilty for that though even though I was pretty sure I would have felt sick if made it myself.
Other than that, I have requested he keep the sink clear of dishes in case I puke in the morning when preparing the cat food.

Sorry bout the BFN portable :( :hugs: Not over yet, and thats a nice LP so far!!!

Mrs F - Lol, I did have one request of DH.... I told him I was hungry and that toast with cream cheese sounded good, but I knew if I had to make it myself, I'd lose interest in it/get sick at the thought of it.... so he was a sweetheart and made it for me!! :rofl: I felt guilty for that though even though I was pretty sure I would have felt sick if made it myself.
Other than that, I have requested he keep the sink clear of dishes in case I puke in the morning when preparing the cat food.

Sorry bout the BFN portable :( :hugs: Not over yet, and thats a nice LP so far!!!

Dont feel guilty!!! It is part of the pregnancy experience i personally think!

Thanks for the hugs lisaf, i am really trying to focus on the positivity of the LP and well i guess until AF shows up u just never know! :winkwink:

portablechick fingers crossed for anniversary beans for us!! Sorry to hear about the BFN. Your chart is looking great though, temps still nice and high. Your BFP could still be on its way, sometimes it takes longer to show up on pregnancy test. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Lisaf, love it! Your hubby sounds lovely. Sorry to hear about the morning sickness!

No news from me, I still have a sort throat and headache but work is busy so no staying home sick for me tomorrow. Hope you are all well xx

Sorry to hear ur feeling poorly Mrs F. Same where i work too.

An anniversary bean would be lovely Mrs F & portablechick. I keep imagining an anniversary or xmas or b'day bean how special that would be. any month bean would be good im sure we all agree. happy anniversary to u both. :flower: oh and portablechick i agree 12 day LP is very nice indeed. :thumbup:

good to hear from lisaf. i wonder how the others r getting on. :thumbup:

2nd cycle using b vit complex & no news other than i am cd 21 & because i ov'ed on cd 13 i am not sure if witchy is should make an appearance earlier. i have a 9/10 day LP. Just waiting now i am 8dpo :coffee:

Mrs F - i created a Fertility Friend account & i was very proud of myself to make a graph but it wont let me log back on and my chart is somewhere in cyber space. :growlmad: :nope:

Hey Ladies, this 2ww is so annoying lol I can't want to see all the BFPs :haha:

Mrs F sorry to hear you feeling sickie :( When is your anniversary?

I haven't been on BnB that ofen this week as my boss has been keeping me busy, but next weeek he is away so look out :haha:

star-bex... did you forget your log-in? Can they email you?

no i dont think i forgot my user name or pass word but i thought i would click on 'lost password' and it goes to a page saying it has failed to send it me. so then i try & start a new account & it says cant favourably process my request. i give up. :shrug:

all i can say is i definitely ov'ed on cd 14 as it went up lots and they have been steadily going up. fx but dont wanna get my hopes up. if i oved 2 days early should i expect AF 2 days early? i am 8 dpo usual lp 9 days.

oooh sounds good star-bex, do you feel like af is coming at all? Is this ur first month on vit b?

I'm 11dpo at the very least today, just going by ewcm as didn't track anything else this month and no spotting :happydance: normally get to 10dpo then the spotting starts so hoping its all good this month. And I haven't caved and tested yet as don't wanna face another bfn :nope:

star-bex.. try sending them an email, they've always been super helpful to me... I messed up my charts once and they fixed it for me! :)

ticktock- sounds great!!! understand the BFN fears, lol.. the addict in my was too strong to resist testing though

Well, poo on those people. How bloody rude. Dagnabbit, I just have to jump in and write down some words of support for you. Take heart. I had my first at 30, second at 40 and third just before I turned 42. (That's with just using Spirulina as a supplement, nothing else) It can happen. It WILL happen for you, you're doing all the right things. You are getting info and empowering yourself with it. You are taking positive steps towards getting yourself as fertile as possible. It's just a matter of time before you figure out the perfect combo, you'll do it! I'm sending you huge positive vibes and baby dust and so is everyone else on the thread! YOU and hubby just have to do the rest! :happydance:

And even though I'm nearly 53, I still am certain I will conceive again! :thumbup:

yep i agree. ppl do ask a lot. its hard isnt it? i have a 9 dlp and ppl do not understand. positivity is so important and thats why this site is great and ppl on here r so supportive. I agree that the combo of it all is only matter of time. be strong & keep the faith. i am approaching 30 & would like 3 kids.

oooh sounds good star-bex, do you feel like af is coming at all? Is this ur first month on vit b?

I'm 11dpo at the very least today, just going by ewcm as didn't track anything else this month and no spotting :happydance: normally get to 10dpo then the spotting starts so hoping its all good this month. And I haven't caved and tested yet as don't wanna face another bfn :nope:

Thank u ticktock. its my 2nd cycle using the b vit complex. its a very low dose but 1st cycle extended my lp by 1.5 days!!! :happydance:

anyway, yes i feel it coming because i feel almost a 'hot sensention' :blush: & i usually get the feeling that its coming cos i am aware of it down there like u wiped to hard & feels dry sorry tmi :blush: also my temps r dropping from 36.47 to 36.46 to 36.42 :nope:

i know what u mean about facing a BFN. no spotting is good if ur at 11dpo. do u think u av xtended ur lp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->