Vitamins??

topsy

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I work with children ( have done for 11 years) ands I seem to pick up every bug/virus that they have, you would think after this long I would build up some sort of immunity! Grrrr!

My diet isn't perfect, but its not that bad either, I try and get my 5 a day. I have been taking a boots A-z in vitamins for the last 6-7 months, but I am not sure it is really helping. The only thing I do find that helps is when I have a cold I take the extra strength vit c and that sometimes helps.

Anyone else suffer and have found anything that helps them?

Thanks. xxxxxx

I have a terrible immune system and just came in here to ask the same question lol so i will be keeping an eye on this thread.
I know a couple of people who take Echinacea (sp) and swear by it... i was considering taking that xx

Aw, sorry you suffer to :( I have some, but not 100% sure when to take it, is it just when ill, or all the time?

xxx

Aw, sorry you suffer to :( I have some, but not 100% sure when to take it, is it just when ill, or all the time?

xxx

My MIL takes it everyday for 3 weeks then has a break for a week xx

Hope this supplement i will suggest is available in your place. try the MX Viral Shield. It will help give your immune system the support that it needs to stay strong and fight back against disease, illness and general poor health. Other people said it also good for Heart disease support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->