vitimans?

hollie69

Reaction score
hi i was wondering if i should be taking any vitimans during my pregnancy? is everyone taking them or not? thanx

i have heard not to.. just folic acid and omega 3. If you eat a balanced diet you should be getting all the vitamins you need.
Some experts say that too much of certain vitimins can cause defects so they say steer clear and just eat well. x

im taking pregnacare plus with omega-3 hun, my dies could really do with an improvement so i just wanted to make sure bubs was getting some of what she needed, and so far so good! xxxx

i stopped taking folic acid at 12 weeks should i have carried on taking it, do you recommend a good omega 3 suppliment? thanx

if you want to take some vitamins hun i highly recommend the Pregnacare that i take, its got everything in it that pregnant women and growing babies need, and as its developed specifically for pregnant women all through pregnancy you know its good for you and bubs! You can buy it pretty much everywhere too hun, so its handy to grab a pack when your doing your shopping, thats what i do xxx

Yep the pregnacare plus with the Omega 3 is what I've been taking also........ has everything that LO needs plus all good for yourself too :)

I take a pre-natal vitamin and Vitamin D on the advice of my midwife.

I think you were ok to stop the extra folic acid at week 12 - it will have served its purpose to prevent any neural tube problems.

I am taking a generic brand multivitamin - there was a sugary taste to the brand named one that made me gag...

I have carried on taking the pregnacare plus with omega 3 too, just to make sure the baby is getting all it needs

i'm not taking anything just eating healthily. midwife was happy wiuth this as ii'm not overweight and eat a balanced diet. i did take folic acid till i was 14 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->