vivid dreams and not good sleep!

Gemma Lou

Reaction score
:sleep:Is anyone else suffering with vivid dreams and broken sleep? Since I found out I was pregnant I don't think I have had one decent nights sleep. Not that I am complaining, I'm just pleased I'm pregnant!

Last night I woke up absolutely wringing wet...........I'd obviously got really hot and bothered! I was really worried wondering what had got me in that way.......then as us pregnant ladies do, I started panicking that there was something wrong with the baby..........:dohh:

I always seem to be awake for hours before my alarm goes off too, almost as if I am scared I am going to sleep through it.

Just wondered if anyone else was experiencing the same???

Hope everyone is ok:hugs:

Exactly the same with waking up a few hours before my alarm! Then I'm annoyed that I've woken up and can't get back to sleep! Vicious circle! Although I'm so tired in the evenings so don't know why I'm not sleeping straight though!
I'm annoyting OH though when I wake him up to tell him I can't sleep!! - Really should stop doing it!!! :)

Hopefully it will get better? Sorry not much help! xxx

Yer hun im the same, some dreams are good, some are bad :(

The funniest thing is when my alarm goes off my dreams have been that vivid i don't know whats real or not for a few seconds....

...im in a fog and i have to go through a checklist of

'yes i am pregnant and i didn't just dream it' and
'yes i do have kids that i have to get ready for school' and
'no im not drowning in a waterfall or flying on a cloud'

Funny what your hormones can do to you isnt it xxxxxxx

Exactly the same with waking up a few hours before my alarm! Then I'm annoyed that I've woken up and can't get back to sleep! Vicious circle! Although I'm so tired in the evenings so don't know why I'm not sleeping straight though!
I'm annoyting OH though when I wake him up to tell him I can't sleep!! - Really should stop doing it!!! :)

Hopefully it will get better? Sorry not much help! xxx

Surely its only fair to wake them up and let them experience it with us!!!!:hugs:

Yer hun im the same, some dreams are good, some are bad :(

The funniest thing is when my alarm goes off my dreams have been that vivid i don't know whats real or not for a few seconds....

...im in a fog and i have to go through a checklist of

'yes i am pregnant and i didn't just dream it' and
'yes i do have kids that i have to get ready for school' and
'no im not drowning in a waterfall or flying on a cloud'

Funny what your hormones can do to you isnt it xxxxxxx

It definately is strange. My mind seems so active.....I didn't think it would be capable when I feel so tired in the evenings. You'd think your brain would just want to switch off and relax for the night!:hugs:

I'm the same - been like it since I got the :bfp: - some of it is definitely excitment and some of it is feeling uncomfortable and not being able to find the right position that doesn't hurt the boobies, etc. Plus I always find if I sleep on my back I have really horrible and vivid dreams.

Definitely still boiling hot at night - DH hates it :wacko:

Yea me too. I'm actually remembering my dreams - which I never do! On top of that I keep waking up before my son everyday and really I should be treasuring all the sleep I can get - he wakes up usually around 5 or 530am!! The days he's slept in til' 630ish I was up at 4:52 - boooooo

Yeah I am the same, I have crazy weird dreams, always wake up and can't stop thinking. I am not extremely tired either, but then again I have been a bit house bound because of my morning sickness so have been having about 12 hours sleep a day lol and lots of lying down in air conditioning so I don't start retching.

Weird dreams & Broken Sleep, thats me also!

I get up for the loo about 1:30am every night and then i'm awake for ageeeesss!!

im with ya hun , since i have found out i am pg i have had the worst dreams and im up literly 4 times a night to pee. and for some reasone my whole arms fall asleep so bad that when i wake up i cant move them untill i get the feeling back in them. there is some nights i can go with just 2 times waking up to pee but 90 % of the time i wake up peeing 4 times a night its crazy and then im so tired during the day i take like 2-3 naps a day. wow cant wait for this to be done. lol i know its all begune.

My wierd dreams have been mainly for the past couple of weeks, in most of them i am just me and pregnant but evryone and evrything else around me is just odd! Hey-ho, i havnt got many other symptoms so i don't mind i suppose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->