Vivid Dreams...Anyone else have them?

D

dreamer1978

Hello. I have SUCH vivid dreams, and I remember them. I don't like this symptom, but of course I am very excited to be having symptoms. My dreams are usually not too bad, but sometimes they are nightmares...not about the baby though. Anyway, it feels exhausting to dream so much, or to remember so many of my dreams. They feel so real. It's crazy! Anyone else experience this?

Thanks and :hugs:

My dreams were pretty vivid the past couple weeks, but now they aren't so bad, it'll ease down a little bit.

Yes. It's very weird isn't it. I agree that it can be uncomfortable particularly if the dreams are more like nightmares.

I have been having crazy dreams lately!

Afew nights ago I was laughing in my sleep, OH woke up and thought something was wrong apparently I kept telling him it was Daisy?! lol

And last night I had a dream that i was 3 months pregnant (thats still two weeks away) and I lived in the Geordie Shore house(uk tv show) and as part of my contract for living in there i had to do a glamour shoot for a lads magazine! (im a larger girl so this wouldnt happen!!) As well as all that weirdness one of the people I had to pose with was a male boss from work then some other girl(not sure who she was) turned up pretending to be a bird and I had to kiss her!

Dreams eh? lol x

Thanks, Stephannie, Housewife, and Chobette!

LOL Stephannie! I read my hubby your post. It was FUNNY:)

I appreciate you all responding:) :hugs:

YES! Some have been very amusing up until last night... had the most realistic, i mean real as in, nothing wacky about it (which usually happens!)... i basically started bleeding in bed and my two friends and OH took me to hospital and the docs told them the problem but nobody would tell me till i got whisked in to have a D&C because id miscarried... it was horrendous... woke up crying my eyes out! Amazing what comes through dreams from our everyday worries.. scared to sleep tonight!! xx

i had a dream were i was heavily pregnant and was at my OHs parents house,and OHs mum was fussing over me and talking about baby stuff and she kept ringing people on the house phone telling them i was pregnant...even though i looked about big enough to be near my due date lol..

i also had a strange dream were i was in my grandmas garden and i fell into her pond and was diving underwater... even though the pond is tiny,it was like i was swimming in the sea...!

Oh yes...vivid dreams here!

Last nights was plain scary. We moved into new house which was haunted. Doors locking us into rooms and a really 'scary' evil presence. Kept trying to escape from the house before nightfall, but the evil thing didn't want us to leave. Woke up in a puddle of Lee Evans style sweat :dohh:

Hope tonight's dream is less of a nightmare :twisted: :nope: Why a I not having cute baby dreams? :baby:

I have been having crazy dreams lately!

Afew nights ago I was laughing in my sleep, OH woke up and thought something was wrong apparently I kept telling him it was Daisy?! lol

And last night I had a dream that i was 3 months pregnant (thats still two weeks away) and I lived in the Geordie Shore house(uk tv show) and as part of my contract for living in there i had to do a glamour shoot for a lads magazine! (im a larger girl so this wouldnt happen!!) As well as all that weirdness one of the people I had to pose with was a male boss from work then some other girl(not sure who she was) turned up pretending to be a bird and I had to kiss her!

Dreams eh? lol x

:haha: This is soooo funny !! I am usually good remembering my dreams in the morning but often it fades away. I had a bad dream this week few days before i had my bfp and i still remember it!

I always have ones about babies but they're strange like I dreamt my dog.gave birth to piglets!

YES!! They have been so crazy the past 3 or 4 nights. They're all very weird and random.

I have been having really vivid dreams, too. Mostly random, but one was a nightmare about an ex-boyfriend from high school coming back to terrorize me! NOT COOL! I couldn't sleep for a few days after that!

Oh yeah I have been having vivid dreams too. Some scary and spooky about ghosts and stuff and others not scary but weird. Its pretty common in the first trimester.

I had 2 dreams yesterday. 1 was a nightmare (I had periods in my dream and there were 2-3 soaked pads, scary!) and second one was kinda erotic and it was someone else not my OH ,LOL! I don't know that face but he was so handsome :)

I had 2 dreams yesterday. 1 was a nightmare (I had periods in my dream and there were 2-3 soaked pads, scary!) and second one was kinda erotic and it was someone else not my OH ,LOL! I don't know that face but he was so handsome :)

I've had those dreams too where I have my knickers soaked in blood. And Ive had some erotic dreams some with hubby, some with someone else!

Wow. Didn't realize so many women get crazy/scary/funny dreams! Thanks for sharing them! Last night, I had a dream that there were all these spiders that clumped together and started chasing me. Ugh. And another one that hubby wanted to sell our house w/o telling me.

:hugs:

I keep forgetting im Pregnant in my dream and dive on my stomache and go on crazy carnival rides then I realise im pregnant in my dream after them things it feels so real and puts me in a panic lol

oh i had a crazy ghost dream as well the other night i dreamt that i had to chant to get rid of the ghost oh had to wake me as i was shaking and chanting in my sleep!!! also had dreams about bleeding and wake up expecting it to have happened

Ive always had crazy dreams, however now ive noticed they are more detailed and nuts. Ive dreamt ive put my baby in a sandwich and eaten it with the baby's arms kicking.. Ive dreamt my OH was fishing for tiger sharks using LIVE DOGS as bait.. Ive dreamt that I had triplets which I fed non stop and my OH would insist they sleep in a washing basket... Last night my mom was buying a reindeer.. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->