Vivid Dreams...Anyone else have them?

Yes really vivid, couple scary ones, but last night a great one. I've been really sure, well I've felt that this is going to be a girl, not that I prefer that, just had a feeling thats what it will be. Then last night I dreamt I had a lil boy, and he grew up really quickly, like a day was a year, and I can remember exactly what he looked like and how gorgeous he was, and how he looked like me and my OH (not that we're so gorgeous but you know what i mean), and now I'm thinking its a boy!

so now complete confusion!

Other one involved jake gyllenhaal and just as it was getting 'interesting' OH elbowed me 'accidentlally' grrrrr!

Other dreams have beeng great idea for sci fi series' for some reason, involving space ships...

Brilliant thread! I love my wacky dreams, now the anxiety nightmares have gone (baby stealing aliens abducting me!).

They seem to fade, so I should write them down, but a few times I've dreamt I was going out or going to school (??? I'm 29!!!) and I was wearing a skirt but had not shaved my legs in weeks (I'm a PCOS suffer who is also brunette, so you can imagine!!!). I was trying to pull my socks up over my legs.

I do dream about my baby quite often, that I'm holding, feeding, dressing etc, but I can never tell the sex of Flump. The baby in my dream is always in white and very covered up. Flump always looks like BIL's six month old, so Flump will definately be like daddy!!!

I totally love this thread and reading about all of the crazy dreams were all having! If i have anymore ill be sure to post them!xx

this thread is brilliant.. im loving the stories.. i think we should start keeping a dream journal!

I have always had vivid dreams so it wasnt soo much a drastic thing for me, put my OH has had to wake me up a cupple of time becasue i am simply going nuts in my sleep, and i always wake up and remember them :( the scary ones are just horrific!!

I've been having some CRAZY dreams lately!!! None that I can remember off the top of my head right now...but it's exhausting!

not vivid as such as I usually dont remember when I wake up but know they have been weird lol then for last few nights I have apparently been laughing and last night hubby said I was shouting at my lo 'down matthew no!' lol

Just wait til the snoring starts my hubby had to invest in ear plugs last time poor guy xx

First pregnancy I didn't have any scary dreams, only about sex or some odds one about loving my husband's brother (hubby is an only child) but I couldn't be with him coz it would pull apart the family. I moaned our unrequited love for several weeks!

Waiting to find out on this one, as only found out I am pregnant today :)

First pregnancy I didn't have any scary dreams, only about sex or some odds one about loving my husband's brother (hubby is an only child) but I couldn't be with him coz it would pull apart the family. I moaned our unrequited love for several weeks!

Waiting to find out on this one, as only found out I am pregnant today :)

I had a VERY similar dream.... where my fiance's father kept coming on to me.. i protested very ladylike till he started stroking my thigh and i gave in to him! Whats that all about!!

Congratulations! <3

I have just woke up after having two crazy dreams last night, thought they might make some of you laugh (hopefully)

1st - My dad paid for me, my SIL, 2 bros and him to go on holiday all paid for by him. We all got to the airport and my dad turn to me and one of my brothers and told us he didnt want us to go on holiday anymore cause he didnt love us anymore (im the apple of my dads eye as im the only girl) so we had to go home but to get out of the airpport you had to eat something that they gave you. I got a parcel of animal insides! after reading the packet i refused to eat them because it stated they werent suitable to eat between 4-12weeks of pregnancy! So i was stuck in the airport only to find my dad and everyone else come back the next day cause they were bored on holiday and didnt have any money left! Gosh that was a long dream! lol

2nd - Me and OH had a gorgeous little girl who went from being born to being aged 6 in 2 days! When she was six she decided she wasnt our child and wanted to be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's daughter Shiloh! My OH came back from a holiday with his secret mistress and told me he was away with his friends but they came round while he was away and he wouldnt let me use his phone so I left with our daughter who became obsessed with hates and wanted to wear as many as possible. Then at the end of the dream Brad Pitt turned up on a whale and my daughter left with him!!

LOL they sound tragic but they make me laugh!x

woke up this morning with coughing fit from trying to scream in my sleep. had the most terrible dream that my toddler was snatched from me on the road. remember now the feelong of helplesness and heartbreak to see him being taken and not being able to do anythong about it. at least dh was there to calm me when i woke and i also had to check that ds was ok in his room. hope i don't dream like that again for a while.

I've had some very scary dreams, and some downright bizarre. And more sex dreams than I've ever had in my life! Seriously! And (TMI coming....) they are soooo vivid, I swear I either orgasm in my sleep or get close enough to make my body think it has because I'm not even frustrated when I wake up!

Weirdest one I've ever had was that Homer Simpson was my dad... but that was before I was pregnant! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->