Vocalising on the boobie

P

petal040

Does anyone else's LO do this?

My LO has started making sounds whilst latched on - almost like chatting - lol... it's quite funny :haha:

Yes. He does it when he's got wind or is tired, or if he's just not interested in the feed for some reason. He's been doing it since he woke up an hour or two ago and just keeps coming off and laughing or biting me so he's gone to his dad to chill out or get his wind up, whichever happens first. If he does it when tired it's a constant moaning noise which I just "shhh" over which sends him to sleep but if he's wide awake and laughing then I know he's not really hungry and is just messing around so take him away from the boob until he actually wants it or his wind is up.

Yeah, Aisling does this :lol: Sometimes she'll come off and it sounds like she's chatting to it, then she'll smile and go back on to finish feeding. Strange baby!

My LO is sooooo noisy! All night he makes noise in his sleep - little shrieks, chattering, grunting, etc... It is hilarious! Even when he is on the boob, he makes loud glugging noise and sighs "aah" after each swallow - and he also makes the chattering noise LOL...
xx

My LO is sooooo noisy! All night he makes noise in his sleep - little shrieks, chattering, grunting, etc... It is hilarious! Even when he is on the boob, he makes loud glugging noise and sighs "aah" after each swallow - and he also makes the chattering noise LOL...
xx

My little one is like this, he is very vocal all the time and has been from day one

lol my LO does this to it sounds like angrey noises 2 me like finally mummy its about time you gave me my milk lol cute tho

Yep , Zac seems to do it when he is tired its so cute..

Edward moans when he's tired. Love it!!

He has also been known to chat it up while feeding, but usually that means that he's not really hungry, he's more playing than anything.

yep, THomas does it too.

He moans when hes tired or not getting enough quick enough. But hes most vocal when hes finished his feed and hes just mucking around. As annoying as it can be when he starts latching on and off and chattering to it, then he looks up and smiles at me with a mouthful of milk and i nearly cry with how much i love him.

Emma used to "purr" in appreciation which was very cute. Now she "chats" while my boob is in her mouth. :rofl: Pretty funny most of the time! She's also just started pulling off to smile at me - which is adorable and melts my heart but it's also a bit annoying. Just eat, child!! :dohh:

If our LO is really hungry, he does this frustrated grunting noise while he's waiting for the milk to come down. I shouldn't laugh really but it is so sweet - impatient little man!!!

Emma used to "purr" in appreciation which was very cute. Now she "chats" while my boob is in her mouth. :rofl: Pretty funny most of the time! She's also just started pulling off to smile at me - which is adorable and melts my heart but it's also a bit annoying. Just eat, child!! :dohh:

lol, my Emma does the smiling thing too! She also makes sighs when she is tired, like she's getting tired of working for her food and occasionally she makes "mmmmm" sounds like she thinks it's extra tasty which cracks me up.

I shouldn't be worried that H breaks off mid-flow to yodel at thin air then?? :rofl:

Yeah, Aisling does this :lol: Sometimes she'll come off and it sounds like she's chatting to it, then she'll smile and go back on to finish feeding. Strange baby!

Elliott does this too!! He also chats with a "mouth full" and will also have a good chat to the boob when he has finished. Almost like he is saying thank you. It is incredibly cute!!:cloud9:

Mine does this breath, breath, hum... thing! I can tell he's going to be a very distracted eater because even at a month old when I feed him while he's fully alert he looks arounbd so much were constantly having to relatch over and over again and then he screams because he doesnt understand why the boobie keeps coming out if his mouth.

ever since I brought the little guy home he does that! I'll try and feed him in public and and you just here him go "nom nom nom nom" soo funny!

It is kinda odd when she goes Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhuhuhuhuh with my nipple lolling on her tongue... fel like I should stop boring her and get myself dressed :rofl:

Yeah she'll look at me, smile and start 'talking' midway through a feed. Very cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->