*VR* Sperm results for us Girls xxxx

Fingers crossed we get the results back before Christmas!! God I hope they're good!! xx

Course they'll be ok!

I don't think ive yet seen a VR with bad results :shrug: & :thumbup:

All it takes is one strong :spermy:

X

Yes it does!! I love my DH and his little :spermy:, i'm trying to be as accomodating as possible!! :winkwink: lol xx

:sex: course u are :haha:

We got a letter through this week from our surgeon I was like :shrug: just telling us about the results again and that he is very positive. We shall see

I'm really chilling out with it all now. Loving not doing the opk thing this month I'm on CD5 now and just :sex: whenever it happens!

Put it this way, if I can get up the duffer by my bday I'll be chuffed!

I'm looking forward seeing your results just out of interest! X

:sex: course u are :haha:

We got a letter through this week from our surgeon I was like :shrug: just telling us about the results again and that he is very positive. We shall see

I'm really chilling out with it all now. Loving not doing the opk thing this month I'm on CD5 now and just :sex: whenever it happens!

Put it this way, if I can get up the duffer by my bday I'll be chuffed!

I'm looking forward seeing your results just out of interest! X

Thanks! Yer it'll be interesting whatever the results!

Ooh whens your bday? Mine isnt until Sept so if my gail prediction is right, then my EDD would be mine and my hubbys bday week (and also his mums bday and day she died) that week in sept is a big week as far as that sort of stuff goes so that'll be interesting thats for sure.

I'm enjoying being alot more relaxed about things too. I noted everything last month and not a thing this month (although I'm glad I did it last month as I got to find out what was normal for AF's visit) but i'm still not feeling well, have felt like sh** since end of Oct and can't seem to shift it! :shrug: think its time for some anti-biotics.

Fingers crossed that your up the duffer :haha: by your bday then!!! :thumbup:

My birthday is June 24th :D so giving myself a good 7 months to get in the pudding club :D
Wow Sep is major for you isn't it?! Gail said I'd get a conception either nov or dec? Who knows! Forgot me folic acid today :dohh: div!

Yes not long till your results!

Yes it's good TO do the temp/opk for a bit to see how your body works :thumbup: and once you know, I think relaxing Is the best way after :thumbup:
X

pudding club!!! :rofl: love it!! hehe.
I tell you what is funny, I've obviously picked up so much lingo over the past few weeks relating to babys and being pregnant I actually slipped up at work and when talking to a friend about my Hubby, I said "yer DH is at home today......!!" omg she just looked at me gone out! :wacko: whoopsie!! lol :dohh:
I must engage my brain before I speak!! lol :dohh:

Hope you're having a good weekend!!! xx

pudding club!!! :rofl: love it!! hehe.
I tell you what is funny, I've obviously picked up so much lingo over the past few weeks relating to babys and being pregnant I actually slipped up at work and when talking to a friend about my Hubby, I said "yer DH is at home today......!!" omg she just looked at me gone out! :wacko: whoopsie!! lol :dohh:
I must engage my brain before I speak!! lol :dohh:

Hope you're having a good weekend!!! xx
:haha: @ DH thats funny :haha: Im SOOOOO careful never to use internet lingo, id die if i did :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: thats funny V

Ive gotta head to Tesco in a bit to get some dinner (roast) feel like a nice big fat dinner today, says -5 on my iphone app :wacko: baby jesus & the orphans thats coooooooold! shame shops dont open till 11 coz im ready now :dohh: Online shop dont come till tomorrow :dohh:

We aint had ANY snow here at all, zero GOOD! dont want it, but can smell it in the air ya know!

We :sex: this morning and it was SO nice to not think, 'am i O' 'wheres me pre seed' am i holding the :spermy: in :rofl: basic :sex:

What DPO are you now?x

lol :rofl: what you like, you do make me laugh!! :haha:

ooh we're having a roast today too :thumbup:!! yum yum in my tum! lol

You haven't had any snow? We had some fri night and as it was so cold yesterday, it didn't melt, just got colder and colder and turned to ice!! It's so cold! DH came home from Cambs where he had his gig and said it was -8 at 1:30am this morning!! I mean bloody hell!! It's -5 here now. I hope we get alot more tonight then I wont have to go to uni 2moro so get a day off. I need a 'study day' if I want to finish my assignment anytime soon!! :dohh:
I can understand why you dont like the snow in your job, but lots of snow for me means school closure and a day sledging in the park!! lol. I'm just a big kid! lol xx

-8!!!! jeeeeez thats antartic :rofl:

Im back from sainsbury :dohh: realised it was 10am and not 11am so i nipped up the road instead whizzed round like a whippet took eldest with me for bag carrying :haha: so all cosy now and bout to make little un some porridge :hugs:

Yes can see why you'd like the snow.... a day off is a day off! ..day off for me = no pay! booo

When do u put ya decs up?

ooh porridge, now thats an idea!! :thumbup: Bet its great having bag carriers!! I cant wait!! lol. I made DH some sausage and poached eggs cobs as that was all we had left lol :dohh:

I forgot to say earlier, I'm 5dpo today and feeling nothing :shrug: which is rather unusual coz normally before AF my boobs get so sore and are unbareable but nothing :shrug: FX there's a reason why I'm having a cycle thats unsual for me! :happydance:

Decs, well, we normally get a real tree. Last year we got from B&Q and it was beautiful (we have a bay window in our living room so its a must!!):thumbup: so I normally start bugging DH around about....now but he will spend a week saying 'its too early' then will give in and by the 2nd week of Dec everything is down from the loft and getting put up!! :haha: which is my master plan and it works every time!! hehe

When are you putting your up? I get so excited and although i dont have children at home, I've always worked with children, so they've kept the magical side of Christmas alive for me.....and I'm a big kid!

When we see snow for the first time we get out our xmas DVDs. This afternoon we will be snuggling up with the fire on, hot chocolate with marshmallows and 'The Holiday' one of my fave films!! :thumbup: xx

Awwww sounds all cosy in your house! :D :D

We get a real tree from down the road and get it usually bout 14 days before Xmas..otherwise it just dies :haha: also have a bay window and yep it sits by the bay :thumbup:

Tree goes out on the drive......Boxing day :rofl: CANT BEAR IT!!!! once xmas day is over...im moving on!!! every year im the same, kids done say much hubby doesnt care and i bet all our neighbours prob think, weirdos :haha:

Yes big helpers are very very cool!!! they'll come in handy once baby comes :winkwink: haha x

Im gonna make a bacon sandwich for lunch,. Gawd just realised all i talk bout is food on here! :rofl:

Forgot to say.... try not to symptom spot ...i know i know its hard :haha: but for your sanity :haha::haha::haha: but ohhhhhh no hurting boobies could be good news :thumbup:

Afternoon ladies sounds like your having a good weekend... im stuck on the phone to british gas at the mo my electric meter card has decided to die and british gas have decided they are not our supplier :shrug: i feel a energy supplier switch coming on!!!!!!!!!

Rant over... i still havent been feeling myself slept most of yesterday :(
havent seen a peak in my temps so :shrug: we'll see lol... think its cos im not feeling well

I normally put the xmas stuff up about the 1st weekend in december... i love xmas and the kids faces (im such a big kid)

im off to see Peter Andre on Thursday :haha: cant wait x

Afternoon ladies sounds like your having a good weekend... im stuck on the phone to british gas at the mo my electric meter card has decided to die and british gas have decided they are not our supplier :shrug: i feel a energy supplier switch coming on!!!!!!!!!

havent seen a peak in my temps so :shrug: we'll see lol... think its cos im not feeling well

I normally put the xmas stuff up about the 1st weekend in december... i love xmas and the kids faces (im such a big kid)

My sis is going to see him too! on Tues in Cambridge, so we get the night to ourselves :winkwink: Have a good time!!

Don't worry too much about your temps, although it is frustrating I know. My chart was so erratic last month with being poorly, it just shows how being ill messes things up, but at the end of the day you still would have ovd and with you making sure you got loads of :sex:, I'm sure your still in with a chance!!! :thumbup:

I hope you start to feel better soon though, keep warm and make sure you get loads of TLC from hubby!! :hugs: xx

Cor blimey you still feeling rough :nope: thats crappo!!! poor you!!! Lucky you dont have to go work hey! :happydance:

Peter Andre hey?! I like his reality show! (infact any reality show :haha:) not sure bout his music though :haha: have a SUPER time wont you!!! Bet he puts on a good'un!

Glad your OH is looking after you :thumbup:

Yes V & you live close by I think :wacko: im the outer mongolian :haha::haha::haha::haha:

We'll have to make a promise that when we're ALL up the duffer...... we'll meet up :hugs: I'd love that :hugs:

Cor blimey you still feeling rough :nope: thats crappo!!! poor you!!! Lucky you dont have to go work hey! :happydance:

Peter Andre hey?! I like his reality show! (infact any reality show :haha:) not sure bout his music though :haha: have a SUPER time wont you!!! Bet he puts on a good'un!

Glad your OH is looking after you :thumbup:

Yes V & you live close by I think :wacko: im the outer mongolian :haha::haha::haha::haha:

We'll have to make a promise that when we're ALL up the duffer...... we'll meet up :hugs: I'd love that :hugs:

hay!:hi: if you outer mongplian so am i! im only down the road from you in reading! not to far apart.x.x.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->